• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So possibly an error card?

Nope. No Salamence card in existence has just 70 HP, and the one you describe would normally have 140 HP. 99% of error cards don't have HP typos, and one as blatant as 700 HP instead of 140 HP just does not happen (with HP being bold and in large text at the top of the card, The Pokemon Company's QA would catch an error that egregious before it made it to the printing line).

It's a fake.

If you still have your doubts about whether it's a fake, post a picture as an attachment to your next post in this thread or in the Quick Questions Thread in the Pokemon Trading Card Game section here. I'll happily tell you whether it's a fake or not and why it's a fake or not.

2.jpg

Here it is!

Its from Great Encounters.

Cresselia GE 2/106: $1-$3 based on completed listings on eBay. Pretty normal. What was surprising to me was the fact that even the Lv. X version from that set was only going for $3-$5, which seems very low for a Lv. X card.

Hello all,

I just have a couple cards I need priced please.

Tyranitar ex 150 HP 17/17 (it's got a black & white pokeball with the number 1 at the bottom right corner)
Rayquaza ex 100 HP This just has the "promo" star in the bottom right corner.

I apologize for my lack of knowledge but I thank anyone with any feedback in advance.

Tyranitar ex POP Series 1: $3 to $6 on completed listings on eBay. Though that seems low considering it's a POP Series 1 card. Probably because everyone's listing "Promo" in the listing. There was one that seems closer to what it should be with an $8 listing.

Rayquaza ex: Is the number next to the Promo star a "039"? That version seems to be fetching between $4 and $8 on eBay right now.

i have a japanese 1996 zapdos that is extremely shiny i dont know how to describe it and im wondering how much it is worth. also if you could tell me how to post a picture that would help.

Upload a picture of it as an attachment to your next post in here. That will help with figuring out which card it is.

Heracrossing

Certified Heracross
Years
My stockpile of rare cards so far:
1x Heracross EX Full Art (Furious Fists)
1x Primal Groudon EX Ultra Rare Full Art
2x Gardevoir EX
1x Camerupt EX
1x M Manectric EX Secret Rare
2x FLARE Jamming Net
1x FLARE Head Ringer
1x Full Art Xerosic
1x Full Art AZ

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 12, 2015
Hi there,

Thank you in advance for helping me. I am wondering what these few cards are valued at..

1) VAPOREON #25 GRADED PSA 9 2012 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP PROMO HOLO FOIL

2) Charizard Plasma Storm Secret Rare Shining Shiny Card #136 - PSA 8

2) CHARIZARD #4/102 GRADED PSA 8 SHADOWLESS HOLO FOIL / GRAPHIC y8

4) Shining Charizard Neo Destiny Holo 107/105 PSA 8

Thank you so much!

Years
I've recently started collecting again and have just been buying in bulk so far which has meant I've had a few duplicates of rares. I'd like to sell them on but have absolutely no idea if they are worth anything. If anyone can help with valuations I'd really appreciate it.

Ampharos 1/132 Secret Wonders Set.
Spoiler:

Lugia 14/132 Secret Wonders Set
Spoiler:

Metagross EX 95/108 Ex Power Keepers Set.
Spoiler:

Thanks!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 20, 2015
How much are these pokemon cards worth?

Hi everyone. I am new to Pokémon cards I got a bunch for Christmas I have been reading about it and I think I have some valuable ones. A neo revelations holo Crobat 4/64 rare, Jungle Pidgeot 8/64 rare, and a 1st edition Holo fossil ditto 3/62 rare.

Last edited:
Years
My stockpile of rare cards so far:
1x Heracross EX Full Art (Furious Fists)
1x Primal Groudon EX Ultra Rare Full Art
2x Gardevoir EX
1x Camerupt EX
1x M Manectric EX Secret Rare
2x FLARE Jamming Net
1x FLARE Head Ringer
1x Full Art Xerosic
1x Full Art AZ

4 requests at a time only please!

Hi there,

Thank you in advance for helping me. I am wondering what these few cards are valued at..

1) VAPOREON #25 GRADED PSA 9 2012 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP PROMO HOLO FOIL

2) Charizard Plasma Storm Secret Rare Shining Shiny Card #136 - PSA 8

2) CHARIZARD #4/102 GRADED PSA 8 SHADOWLESS HOLO FOIL / GRAPHIC y8

4) Shining Charizard Neo Destiny Holo 107/105 PSA 8

Thank you so much!

1. Only graded one posted went for $52 on eBay, but failed to sell at $55. I'd have to guess that $52 is on the higher end. I'd say it's worth anywhere between $40 and $52 based on that selling price. The ungraded one went for between $4 and $6, however.

2. Last one with a price listed went for $80, yet one also failed to sell for $75. So I'm thinking the value is somewhere between $65 and $80. Ungraded goes for between $35 and $50

3. 1st Edition or no?

4. 1st Edition or no?

I've recently started collecting again and have just been buying in bulk so far which has meant I've had a few duplicates of rares. I'd like to sell them on but have absolutely no idea if they are worth anything. If anyone can help with valuations I'd really appreciate it.

Ampharos 1/132 Secret Wonders Set.
Spoiler:

Lugia 14/132 Secret Wonders Set
Spoiler:

Metagross EX 95/108 Ex Power Keepers Set.
Spoiler:

Thanks!

Ampharos - Fake, sorry. Energy symbols are wrong (they don't have a 3D appearance) and some fonts are wrong. Here's what it should look like for comparison:
Spoiler:

Lugia is also a fake. The fonts are wrong and the energy symbols are also wrong. Here's what it should look like for comparison:
Spoiler:

Metagross ex is a fake as well. The fonts are wrong and the energy symbols are also wrong. The rarity star in the corner is also black and it should be white. Here's what it should look like for comparison:
Spoiler:

Hi everyone. I am new to Pokémon cards I got a bunch for Christmas I have been reading about it and I think I have some valuable ones. A neo revelations holo Crobat 4/64 rare, Jungle Pidgeot 8/64 rare, and a 1st edition Holo fossil ditto 3/62 rare.

Crobat Neo Revelations: $3 to $5.

Pidgeot Jungle 8/64: Is this a holo or not? Just have to check, since you didn't say that this one was yet you said the other two were.

1st Edition Fossil Ditto 3/62: $8 to $10.

Heracrossing

Certified Heracross
Years
Sorry! can you appraise these:
Landorus EX Full Art
Camerupt EX Full Art
Mega Manectric EX Secret Rare
Teammates Full Art (Primal Clash)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Het I have a question about a pokemon card I found, a first edition zapados.
Stats include edition 1 stamp with fosilmarking, artwork by Mitsuhiro Arita, Moves include thunderstorm, he has 80 hp.
Bottom: 15/62 star, 1995,96,98Nintendo Creatures GAMEFREAK, 1999 Wizards, card is in mint condition.
Tell me what you think!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
Hello all, im not well known with pokemon cards, but i have a collection that i started when i was 8 years. Thats why my cards arent in good shape. but i still think they should have a valvue or? I have around 1000 cards there some are new and some are kinda old. I also wonder where i can sell them if they have a valvue at all?
I dont think i have any rear cards, but i have many differeny, likr chsrishard in electresy, but i have no clue what they can been selled for, easier to sell them all then for one and one card

- Goldduck 720

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
I have a card and I don't know if it's worth anything at all. its a large card, about the size of a small ipad/kindle and its in japanese.... it's a 'pocket monsters card game' card and it's a trainer card. it has a picture of someone who looks like a 'baddie' and the shilouttes of zapdos, molters and articuno.
it also has a small logo at the bottom which i think if for the pikachu movie?

oK, I've just read that through and it sounds terrible. I might have to show someone a picture of it? haha
aAny ideas let me know, I have no idea what to even look for as it's all Japanese..

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 10, 2015
I have just bought some cards and got a Mega Lucario EX with 220 hp from furious fists (I think) and a Magnezone EX with 180 HP (Cant remember what pack I got it from). How much are they worth?

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Just going through some more of my old cards and found 6 sets of what look to be unopened Southern Island packs. They look like they have 3 cards in each package and I have 1 package of each:

Tropical Island: Jungle, Beach, Sea
Rainbow Island: Sky, River-side, Fields of Flowers

any clue on value of what looks to be the full unopened 18 card set?

Hopefully that set counts as 1 cuz i also have these:

unlimited charziard holo 4/102
Japanese charizard holo No. 006

Last edited:

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
Years
1: Ninetales - Base Set - Unlimited.
2: Venusaur - EX Crystal Guardians - Holographic - White Star - Gold Text - Ex Crystal Guardians printed in picture - 1MB-SGT-ESR
3: Skarmory ex - Power Keepers - B9S-H9Y-TRG
4: Mewtwo - Promo - Level 60 - "14"

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
So i was looking by my old toys

So im new to this forum and I just made a acount :)
Now when i Was a few years younger I really loved all this pokemon card and I got a soooo much cards.
And today I found them and I was wondering are they worth anthing ?
I got really old cards I got :
First edition charizard (japanese version)
Shining tyranitar
Shining mewtwo
celebi with a golden star ( dont know whats is called)
And WAY more cards like every old ex card and I dont even know xD
Can sombody please help me ? really wanna know if those cards are any special or worth money.

Thanks for the help :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
Anyone estimate a total value? Pretty rare collection

View attachment 74516

View attachment 74517

View attachment 74518

Jumpluff 7/111
Nidoqueen 7/64
Kangaskhan 5/64
Lapras 10/62
Vaporeon x2 12/64
Moltres 21
Charizard 4/102
Muk 13/62
Raichu x2 14/102
Gyarados 6/102
Mewtwo 10/102
Kabutops 9/62
Clefairy 5/102
Pinsir 9/64
Jolteon 4/64
Jirachi 8/101
Kingdra 8/111
Electrode 2/64
Magenium Japanese No.154
Mysty's Golduck Japanese Edition No.055
Gengar Japanese Edition no. 094
Poliwrath Japanese Edition no. 062
Azumarill Japanese Edition No. 184
Zapdos Japanese Edition No. 145
Kabutops Japanese Edition No. 141
Lt. Surge Raichu Japanese Edition No.26
Feraligatr Japanese Edition No.160
Dark Vileplume 13/82
Movie edition Mew
Blaziken 15/109
Arcanine 23/102
Latios 2/10
Raikou ex 92/95
Vileplume 15/64
Pidgeot 8/64
Charizard 3/110
Light Azumarill 13/105
Kingdra 8/111
Dark Dugtrio 6/82
Aerodactyl 1/62
Magneton 9/102
Cardily ex 90/95
Heracross 6/111
Hypno 8/62
Dark Blastoise 4/110
Dark Charmeleon 32/82
Mewtwo Kids WB Presents Pokemon First Movie Edition 3
Team Magmas Groudon 9/95
Team Aquas Kyogre 3/95
Ho-oh 18/164
Sceptile 20/109
Latias 4/10

Last edited:
Years
Best way to find out is looking on ebay. You can look through the sold listings and see how much people are willing to pay. Please keep in mind that most people only collect cards in almost mint condition. If your cards are damaged it will affect the price.

Years
So im new to this forum and I just made a acount :)
Now when i Was a few years younger I really loved all this pokemon card and I got a soooo much cards.
And today I found them and I was wondering are they worth anthing ?
I got really old cards I got :
First edition charizard (japanese version)
Shining tyranitar
Shining mewtwo
celebi with a golden star ( dont know whats is called)
And WAY more cards like every old ex card and I dont even know xD
Can sombody please help me ? really wanna know if those cards are any special or worth money.

Thanks for the help :)

Best way to find out is looking on ebay. You can look through the sold listings and see how much people are willing to pay. Please keep in mind that most people only collect cards in almost mint condition. If your cards are damaged it will affect the price.

Moved these posts to the pricing thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back