• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    card updated again. Yey! I finually got my Butterfree
    0535c28bb9911a5465769efmh5.png

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Sorry, I didn't know Jigglypuff didn't know Pound yet

Card updated:
    34c7b96419c1bce900adfdcfo1.png

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    can you suggest some ideas, I'm having writer's block and can't think what I want to happen next

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • I don't know... Maybe you could have Pikachu get jealous that Kairi has so many other Pokemon that Kairi pays attention to or something like that. If you do it right, it could be really funny. Hey, maybe there can be tension between the rest of her Pokemon and Jigglypuff because it keeps putting them to sleep. Maybe Jigglypuff could run away?

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • @Konekodemon - I think you could make some funny stuff from kairi trying to train Jigglypuff. I also like the jealousy thing namora mentioned above.

updates - Sean caught a Zubat (level updates)

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    ok, went with the jealous plan, i already had Pikachu run off, into Mt. Moon of all things

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    i didn't know we were aloud to have shiny pokemon in this, isn't that like getting a rare or legendary pokemon

slls81

Years
  • Basically i wasn't going to include them, but i decided to change it. Everyone note I will be strict on these posts. If I think the post isn't good enough then the pokemon will break out and flee, this cannot be over ruled by an RPer. If the post is nearly good enough, I will give you a second bite at the shiny, but if the second post is short then once again it will flee. obviously the 'stronger' or 'rarer' a pokemon is the harder the shiny will be to catch. i.e. a shiny rattata is difficult to catch, but a shiny meowth will be damn near impossible.

Also will people please PM me in future when they want to introduce something new into the roleplay. i.e. Eggs, Shiny's, Fossil's, Stones etc

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    we can't get fossils they turn into legendary Pokemon, otherwise I would of got the Aerodactyl fossil, in Pewter City, from that man in the museon

slls81

Years
  • @Konekodemon - Yeah you're right, but thats why I want people to ask me about that sort of thing in advance. So I ca tell them that and wont have to change their storyline in the RP

slls81

Years
  • Yeah you can't have fossils because, as you said, they emerge into ultra powerful pokemon.

update - Sean caught an Ekans (Level Updates)

Last edited:
    Back