• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    hey, this has nothing to do with this rp, but could you read my message to you please, I need your help with something Rii

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    I read it. I just don't really know too much about that sort of thing. If you asked my friend Seth, he could do it. He's like a computer wiz. lol

Also quick question to all. Should I go for a Pikachu in Veridian Forest? If I do I'll want to evolve it into a Raichu later. ^__~

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    since it's so hard to catch would you give her a lot of tries to catch it

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    @Konekodemon - Have you read the rules? The point of shinies is they are risk reward. If you want to go for a shiny you get one shot, and only one shot. My decision is final on a post. If you go for a normal pokemon I will be more lenient, but shinies are special.

So no, you can't have more than one attempt... it would take away the point. For further info see the rules in the first post...

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    hey, would a Shiny, Magikarp be real easy to catch, cause it can't even move around all that much

slls81

Years
    update - Warren caught a Bellsprout (level updates)

@Konekodemon - Won't be too hard to catch, but as always the post will have to interest me in some way or the level will be really low...

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Actually one shiny is enough for me. lol It took all my thinking just to make a stratgy to catch that. And I'm gussing I almost didn't. So normal Pika.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    The reason I want a Shiny Magikarp so bad is cause I really want a Red Gyrados very VERY badly, I heard Shiny Gyrados is kinda a special Shiny, cause it's way bigger then a normal Gyrados

i have a idea cause of where I save the Shiny Bellsprot's life it follows me around a lot in the background wanting to be with me, but I keep on telling it that I don't want it, to go away, how's that sound, pretty cool huh, it's not against the rules though, as I will never catch it or use it in battles, pretty soon it leaves for good though, it doesn't follow me around for very long

Last edited:

slls81

Years
    @Konekodemon - Sounds good, but you would have to give a reason as to why Kairi didn't want the Bellsprout for that to work. It would seem odd to me that a trainer would turn down a shiny for no reason.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    she thinks that a Bellsprout is too weak, plus she thinks iugury, too and remember she only like Pretty or cute Pokemon, and she thinks Bellsprout isn't either, but I thought, it'll be intersting when she gets a Red Gyrados cause it's not pretty or cute, so I thought it would be funny having Kairi , having to get used to it's looks, oh can the Shiny Magikarp be a male

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Quick question Slls81. When will the eggs hatch? I mean I know what the other person's egg will hatch into. Either a female or male Nido. But about mine I have no clue and the curiousity is killing me. :P lolz

slls81

Years
    @Rii - I know exactly when it will hatch... lol. Seriously though it will hatch soon. Just as a warning all egg pokemon hatch at level 1 (like on the games). The first 2 levels (i.e. to level 3) will also be gained by good treatment and pokemon interaction(i.e. good posts as judged by me) rather than battling. I think thats more realistic than throwing a brand new baby pokemon straight into battle. The first 2 levels will go pretty quickly, then they can dip their little feet into a battle. :)

Last edited:

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    I was thinking at first of asking for something spefic, then I figured I'd try to make my posts as good as I can and let you pick me a pokemon based off of how well you think I'm doing. lol I trust your judgement. I figure you'll know what would look good for my team.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    card update:
    A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

lol, that's funny the way the Bellsprout's tagging along behind me

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I think just about everyone's ready for the next route if you wanna go ahead and put it up, my character's threw with Cerulen City, and Route 24, if you wanna wait a little longer that's ok, I don't want to rush you

you put Mankey's pic on there twice

Last edited:
    Back