• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Have you guys picked a favourite from Alola to be in your Sun and Moon team?

There are so many, aaaaaa

Popplio's already my confirmed starter, especially even moreso thanks to that concept art of the final evolutions. I am still conflicted between using Komala or the Bewear line for a Normal-type, and even Sandygast and Palossand have been winning me over. Even I'm having trouble picking between the cute non-Rowlet Grass-types.

Safe to say I am very struggling with choices due to all the interesting concepts.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    Hey Im new to competitive battling and this forum if u want to battle or talk about Pokemon Anime or the Pokemon anime #AmourShiping4Alola or Pokemon go just message me and add me my FC:4167-5197-9083 :)

Years
  • Hey Im new to competitive battling and this forum if u want to battle or talk about Pokemon Anime or the Pokemon anime #AmourShiping4Alola or Pokemon go just message me and add me my FC:4167-5197-9083 :)

Hi there Jos! If you're interested in competitive battling and Pokemon anime discussions why not check out both Battling & Team Building and Pokemon Anime? There's also a friend codes thread here if you want to share it.

Hope you enjoy, and don't hesitate to ask other members if you need assistance!

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    Thanks if u want to add me my this is my FC:4167-5197-9083 and ill check both of those out

Years
  • Hello guys! I'm new here and would love to get to know some of you guys better, hope this is place to start doing so. About my favorite type, I wouldn't really know, but my favorite Pokémon would be either Altaria, Azumarill, Miltank or Zapdos.

Cheers!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Have you guys picked a favourite from Alola to be in your Sun and Moon team?

There are so many, aaaaaa
    Yea I haven't chosen yet o: I typically just play and catch as I go along when I play new pokémon games for the first time. If they seem useful, I keep them on my team. If not, I ditch them for something else c:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I have a team planned out but I'll have to see more pokemon. c:

Will you guys only catch Gen 7 pokemon this time around? Or will you still mix and match with your favourites?

Years
  • I have a team planned out but I'll have to see more pokemon. c:

Will you guys only catch Gen 7 pokemon this time around? Or will you still mix and match with your favourites?

I was initially planning to have a 7th Gen-only team, but with the reveal of awesome Alola Forms like Marowak, Raichu, Sandslash and Ninetales it's heavily making me reconsider.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Welcome everyone! As a small topic to get some discussion, what other Gen 1 Pokemon would you like to see get Alolan forms?

I personally want Arcanine to have one, hopefully those rumors about are true!

I also like the idea of Butterfree's line getting one since it seems Mega Evos may be done now and Butterfree deserves some kind of attention! xD

Hello,

Newbie too :)

Exeggutor will rule the world *-* unless a blizzard appears é_è

Better hope it doesn't run into Alolan Ninetails or Sandslash ;)

Years
  • Welcome everyone! As a small topic to get some discussion, what other Gen 1 Pokemon would you like to see get Alolan forms?

I personally want Arcanine to have one, hopefully those rumors about are true!

I'd love to see Fearow get one, as it still doesn't have a Mega. Let it compete with the Pidgeot line again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back