• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I love Grass-types, mainly because of all the interesting designs some of them have. I also feel like Grass gets a lot of interesting type combinations if a lot of recent generations were to go by.

I used to be a huge fan of Grass types, but I've been replaying Emerald recently and I sure am getting sick of all the Roselias and Shroomish(es?), with all those status effects they give my poor 'mons :(

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Roserade, Venusaur, Bellossom and Lilligant would have to be my favourite grass types~

I just wish the former 2 would have more stats. </3

Years
    I used to be a huge fan of Grass types, but I've been replaying Emerald recently and I sure am getting sick of all the Roselias and Shroomish(es?), with all those status effects they give my poor 'mons :(

Shroomish and Roselia happen to be my fave Hoenn Grass-types, and while they are known to annoy I love both their designs. Breloom was the first Grass/Fighting-type with an adorable design while Roselia is beautiful and got buffed in 4th Gen by getting an awesome evolution in Roserade that is majestic and strong.

Blaziken1998

Hard-Kickin' Chicken
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Heyo, the name's Darius. If not already shown by my username, Blaziken is a BAMF! Well to me, anyways.

Favorite types are Fire, Dragon, Psychic, plus Normal.

Nice to be here.

Years
    Heyo, the name's Darius. If not already shown by my username, Blaziken is a BAMF! Well to me, anyways.

Favorite types are Fire, Dragon, Psychic, plus Normal.

Nice to be here.

Fire-type fans seem to really dominate this thread don't they? Anyways nice to see you Darius!

No surprise you love Blaziken, since it has shown to be one of the most popular starters in existence and being a dominant force in competitive as well. Wouldn't be surprised if Fire is the type you'll choose to represent yourself in this thread here.

Years
    Shroomish and Roselia happen to be my fave Hoenn Grass-types, and while they are known to annoy I love both their designs. Breloom was the first Grass/Fighting-type with an adorable design while Roselia is beautiful and got buffed in 4th Gen by getting an awesome evolution in Roserade that is majestic and strong.

Oh yeah, I definitely think they're both rad! It's just annoying this time around, especially having chosen Treecko instead of Torchic. I can't OHKO them! :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Why doesn't anyone love dark types? T__T
    Hi! Name's Lumo, love dark types and Sableye's the favorite.
    Hii! Lumo is a reall nice name c: Sableye is amazeballs, I use it in the games whenever I can tbh.

Lumo

Professional Kleptomaniac
    Years
    Hii! Lumo is a reall nice name c: Sableye is amazeballs, I use it in the games whenever I can tbh.

Thanks! Sableye has to be the best pokemon of all time. The mega evolution is hilarious too. I can't use it though cause I don't have a 3ds. ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks! Sableye has to be the best pokemon of all time. The mega evolution is hilarious too. I can't use it though cause I don't have a 3ds. ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
    I use it in good ol Sapphire on my GBA <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2017
    hello guys soulcleaver here i am here for developing hacks. fav. type-dark(just like the world we live in) and dragon

Years
    Hey guys, this is my first day of actually posting on the site. My favorite type is dragon, and my favorite pokemon is Dragonite.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    Hi all, I'm still a newcomer here too! Always looking to make some Pokéfriends :]

Favorite type is definitely Dark-type! Favorite Pokémon is Typhlosion though :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hello guys soulcleaver here i am here for developing hacks. fav. type-dark(just like the world we live in) and dragon
    Dark types don't get enough attention imo o: There are so many and pretty cool ones too, yet I feel like they're the underdog in a way. What do you think?

Hey guys, this is my first day of actually posting on the site. My favorite type is dragon, and my favorite pokemon is Dragonite.
    Dragons are cool <3 I know my mod partner agrees with you; his username on PC is Dragon XD

Hi all, I'm still a newcomer here too! Always looking to make some Pokéfriends :]

Favorite type is definitely Dark-type! Favorite Pokémon is Typhlosion though :3
    Hi juizy! Aah I actually think it would have been pretty cool if they had introduced the Dark type in Gen 2 with Typhlosion as a Fire/Dark type!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    Nickname :mikkey /chase

I loves water pokemon .my favourite pokemon has to be swampert... or munchlax

:18:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2017
    Dark types don't get enough attention imo o: There are so many and pretty cool ones too, yet I feel like they're the underdog in a way. What do you think?
    yup they are the underdog. only a few are counted as powerful for eg. tyranitar, darkrai and hydreigon. anyway so are you into rom hacking also? or like are you just generally into pokemon

Mmmmm, dark types are the best, that being said what's your favorite dragon? Mine's Flygon.
    Also what kind of hack do you want to develop?
    Hey, nice to hear someone else likes dark types too, and i am looking to create a team rocket styled hack you know. we have very few of them. are you also into rom hacking?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lumo

Professional Kleptomaniac
    Years
    Hey, nice to hear someone else likes dark types too, and i am looking to create a team rocket styled hack you know. we have very few of them. are you also into rom hacking?

Yeah it's a shame there aren't more Rocket hacks, but I guess there'll be one more now!
    I don't rom hack myself but I enjoy playing them a lot. It's always fun to play the bad guy once in a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back