• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamantSpartan

Dev of Pokémon Adamant
Years
  • I'm sure you can tell form my profile icon and signature that you can tell what my favorite pokemon is.
    Being honest, I'm not sure why (shiny) Gallade is my favorite, but I'm guessing the blue color and tonfas being a weapon that I think is very interesting has something to do with it.

As for a favorite type, I'm split between psychic and ghost type.
    Throwing weaknesses out the window, I've always liked magicians/illusionists and (good) ghost stories/movies pretty much equally.

notecard

please kill me
    Years
  • hey guys I'm new to the poking community good to be here I plan on making some wacky ol hacks and talking about mons

I like water types because I cry a lot

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    Hey there everyone! we are a Pokemon Go Travel Show called Leftovers Go. Just search us up on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hey there everyone! we are a Pokemon Go Travel Show called Leftovers Go. Just search us up on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
    Hi! Welcome to PokéCommunity. Just so you know, this forum doesn't allow advertising of any kind. You're welcome to put a link in your signature - click here to do so - but explicitly advertising it in a post, like you've just done, isn't allowed. If you're just here to let people know about your show, this site isn't a good place to do so.

Years
  • Well, hello (from the other side -- sorry for this horrible joke)

I'm a brazilian guy, so forgive me if i make any english mistakes (though i have a good english -- at least i think so).
    No, i'm not gonna troll everyone. Sorry for my country stereotype on the internet.
    I'm trully interested in learning more about hack roms (and making some), that's why i joined this forum at first place.
    I help at a pokemon news website, it's a very funny hobby, but i'm not gonna make advertising here. First because it's a brazilian website and most here don't speak portuguese (i guess), and second cos' i don't want...
    I love making walkthroughs of pokemon games, i've done 2 so far (Ruby & Sapphire / Emerald), both in portuguese btw, but feel free to ask me anything, i know A LOT about all games untill B2/W2 (i haven't played any 3DS game yet).

I think u could get it from my signature, but anyway, my favorite type is Dark.
    That's all folks.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi, I'm Lexi and I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 8 years old. I am now 24 years old. My favorite type of Pokemon are the Psychic Pokemon and because I also love Giraffe so much my favorite Pokemon is Girafarig. I am from New Hampshire where I am a Kindergarten Teacher.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Hey Everyone! I am new to this forum and I also have a Gaming Channel so isn't that conveinient! It is called CramJam Gaming and I am currently doing a playthrough of the classic game Pokemon Blue and would love forall of you to come watch. All that I need you to do is search for CramJam Gaming and hope to see all of you on youtube comment section:)

JCarrill0

PokéMaster
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Hi Trainers,
    I'm new around here (call me JC).
    As for Favorite Types, I guess Dragon... it's just something I really love!

Years
  • Hey all, I am new here and just wanted to say Hey. I am Alysha but feel free to call me Aly. My favorite Pokemon is Tepig from Generation V.

Years
  • Hi, I'm Lexi and I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 8 years old. I am now 24 years old. My favorite type of Pokemon are the Psychic Pokemon and because I also love Giraffe so much my favorite Pokemon is Girafarig. I am from New Hampshire where I am a Kindergarten Teacher.

Ah nice to see a Girafarig fan here because I feel that thing barely gets any love despite its unique concept. That said, nice to meet you Lexi! Been seeing you around so I think you're settling in well, but I hope we can catch up again soon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone! my favorite type is Fairy.
    Hi! Ah, is Togekiss your favorite pokémon, then? Clever username haha.

My favorite type is Fire type.
    Mine too! At least I think so haha.

Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My favourite type is fire and my favourite Pokémon is Cyndaquil. :)
    So many fire favs lately! Hmm. Sometimes I wonder if I've outgrown the fire favorite actually. My true new favorite type might actually be grass. I should look into this a bit o:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back