• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] [OOC] Ten Little Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tixen

*Insert something witty here*
Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Hey Grimace, since Sam has kinda stolen that wonderfully plushy Vulpix, would you be able to give me a quick run down on its moves/ability/gender/nickname (if it has one) etc? Or, if you want, I can make it up, but it would seem more fitting for you to decide that.

Pterosauria

Not a dinosaur
    Years
  • Sure thing :3 To the wiki... Mobile...!

037.png

The Incredibly Plushy Vulpix
    Female
    Flash Fire
    Ember • Tail Whip • Baby-Doll Eyes • Flail​

There you go, a cutesy moveset for a cutesy pokémon. Blame that scientist guy who died horribly in the second post for the lack of battle effectiveness here :P

Tixen

*Insert something witty here*
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Oh hells yes the plushieness is mine all mine! Ahahahahahaha! Thanks for that

Pterosauria

Not a dinosaur
    Years
  • Really sorry about this guys, but my iPad has died, so my ability to post is gonna be seriously diminished until I can get a replacement. I do have some access to a computer, so I will still be around, but I doubt it'll be very regularly. :(
    Okay, so thankfully it's turned back on. I should be okay now, but there's always the possibility of that happening again, and permanently.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    Name: Knight Shade
    Personality:
    Spoiler:

History:
    Spoiler:

Pokémon: 4
    Spoiler:

Pterosauria

Not a dinosaur
    Years
  • I'm sorry to say, but this roleplay is pretty much dead, Polymus. Even if it wasn't, there are a few things in your application that would need to be changed befOre you could be accepted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back