• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] [OOC] Ten Little Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Ah, awesome! Thank you very much. *o* Oh then, I changed Drapion back to Blastoise. c: I also changed Blissey's Toxic to Heal Bell. ^^ And now it's all final. 83

Ohhh, 2000 words? That's a lot, our fingers are sometimes magical, huh? xD

Pterosauria

Not a dinosaur
    Years
  • okay, you're officially accepted, then!

XD I had to cut out more than half, in the end, since it didn't really make much sense. Because my magical fingers are also insane, apparently.

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Thanks!

Ah yes, magically fingers going haywire. That goes along with the magic of course, having magical fingers for a price. xD

awesome, im gonna make a post after i wake up lol

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    @Tixen,

I hope you don't mind me having Nona to interact with Sam! in a mega dangerous situation (Or was it your intention to do so...? Because if yes, awesome.)

Tixen

*Insert something witty here*
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    I don't mind at all - I was planning on running into either Nona or Zander next post anyway, so this works fine. I'll just wait a bit before posting a response to see what the pack has done (the chance of having brought them upon our characters heads seems fairly likely now).

Edit: Actually, scratch that. I'll get to work on a post in the morning.

Last edited:

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    I hoped it doesn't come to that. @_@ Nona's in a ruthless state... or maybe not? Undecided.

But ehhhh, there's still the issue of the little boy... who knows it could be the work of a infected ghost pokemon? Ohohohoho--.

edit: Oh dear, looks like Grimace made everything worse, much much worse. XD

Last edited:

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE LOOK AT THE SITUATION.

it's time to survive. oh god there will be many suffering.

Tixen

*Insert something witty here*
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    I think that kid was real Ricohett, or at least his Spearow was. And yeah suddenly the pack doesn't seem like too big a deal anymore - its probably a good thing we've got another character there now. Also, I've gotta say the mental imagery I got when this strange non-human character was described was utterly beautiful.

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Oh yes, the Sparrow was but the kid wasn't or he was then a Pokemon killed him, a silent killing! Yeah, I guess so? It doesn't make it less dangerous though considering the experiment is there...

oh dear.

Pterosauria

Not a dinosaur
    Years
  • You should totally hit him over the head with a fire extinguisher.

... I'm not really helping here, am I?

Edit: I wanted to find a gif to illustrate that, but all I could find was this:

tumblr_m8g93g7zdS1qcuarmo1_500.gif

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    BURN HIM WITH FIRE. FIIIIIREEEEEE.

anyway, I'll be making my post now that I've finished what I need to finish.

here we goooo.

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Oh yes, keep those lovely gifs coming. They know what's up. lol.

Pterosauria

Not a dinosaur
    Years
  • Double post because there has been a change in the rules!

Grimace said:
    NEW RULES 18.2.15

The IC will move on at least once a week regardless of player activity.

Players who don't post for three consecutive weeks will be moved to the inactive players list (unless notice is given of absence).

Players who remain on the inactive players list after three weeks will get a warning each week that they're on the list - if they remain inactive despite this, their character will be killed, and they'll have to complete a sign up again if they want to rejoin the rp.

Last edited:

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    I'll make a post some other day, I'm taking break for a while to solve real life issues, I'm sorry! ><

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Alrighty, I'll make a post if I have time now. /cracks fingers. Time is ticking. XD

Sorry for the uber delay!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back