• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokevillage: In need of ...stuff!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years

• Wanna be a staffer on there? If so, AWESOME! If not, then leave the thread because you won't care to read beyond this point.

Pokevillage is in need of:
    A) Updaters - All you would have to do is log into Cutenews and post new info on the main page. Pretty simple, ne?
    B) Episode Guide Writers - I have one, but he doesn't appear to do it. o.O; So anyone that would be nice enough to write some episode
    C) Miscellaneous Stuff Writer - Just write up miscellaneous stuff for the site. Really easy of a job. :P
    D) Affiliates. We don't have that many requirements, so leave a note here if you're interested.

What do you get for contributing to PokeVillage?
    If you're just a one time contributer (ANY contributions are AWESOME), you'll get your name (And a site link, if you have one) listed on the Credits/Thank You page.
    If you're a continued contributor, like writing up episode guides for each ep, then you'll get your very own spot on the Staff page!
    And of course, you get credit on all the pages!

Wanna apply?
    Then leave a note here! Or if you want to, you can e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected].

Anyone is welcome to apply! :D

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • I could possibly be an updater ^^, but it seems everybody wants to be those >.>

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • jkaizer ur a lucky piece of junk lolol i mean honestly i ask all the time but do i get any nope! haha anyways i would consider having PokeWizards affliate with you (for now anyways)

aRedMoon

Years
  • Gold Raikou: Okay! ^^; PM me with a username/password.

Saul: Sure! PM me with a username/password (And yes, I'll affy - too lazy to reply to the e-mail. :P)

Matt: Okies. The more the merrier. xD PM me with the user/pass and I'll get ya on there. :P

Blaze: Maybe it's cuz I have a domain and you don't? =P

I would smite you, but I ain't feeling evil ATM. xD

(BTW, the username/password is for logging into the news program so you can make news thingers... :P)

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • JKaizer said:
    Gold Raikou: Okay! ^^; PM me with a username/password.

Saul: Sure! PM me with a username/password (And yes, I'll affy - too lazy to reply to the e-mail. :P)

Matt: Okies. The more the merrier. xD PM me with the user/pass and I'll get ya on there. :P

Blaze: Maybe it's cuz I have a domain and you don't? =P

I would smite you, but I ain't feeling evil ATM. xD

(BTW, the username/password is for logging into the news program so you can make news thingers... :P)

I PMd you!

aRedMoon

Years
  • And I've replied. :P

Positions are still open! Grab 'em while they're hot!

...I should add this to my sig! :O

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • jkaizer u bought the site off of jeremy so go ahead smite me im all ready

"bring it on"

besides ur going to need all the help u can get!

aRedMoon

Years
  • Hey, I'm doing pretty good so far! ><

And I ain't gonna smite you... just because I got my content with the site. xD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Hm. *pokes Greggy* I have an agreement with Optic where I use one of his episode guides and he uses one of mine, so if you want to set up something similar I don't mind XD.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • dont worry jkaizer when my new sites open up and i get my checks in the mail ill buy you out muhaha and then take over the internet... lol jk but anyways pokevillage is great and i cant believe im doing this but...

i wanna be a news updater.... since at p706 and pw i now watch over the staffers i feel missing out i mean other then pwc i dont update anymore!

btw where is simone?

aRedMoon

Years
  • *grabs Blaze back*

Quick! Because umm... my hostee takes you away! xD

You can news for me, just send me your username/pass and I'll add ya in.

As for Simone, FT said that she's have problems with her net.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • haha ill work for you both :-D i can do it since im usually at tpp and pokevillage anyways.... haha ok i will send u it im thinking of using a diff name for both the sites...

haha see u soon!

aRedMoon

Years
  • I feel special, having gained three staff members in one night. :D

ph34r the power of the webbies!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • i never gain staffers here :'( its like no one likes pokewizards i mean i made so many topics asking for staffers but noooooo this is sad so sad...

anyways im out

_rich_ and jkaizer i posted i will do more tomorrow but im mighty tired!

aRedMoon

Years
  • Ditto on the tiredness. >.o

I have a lot of editting I need to be doing... ~_~

Still looking for:
    More Episode Guide Writers - saul can't do everything. :P
    Screenshoters - I can do it, it'll just take me a lot long because I have to use a different computer... >_>
    Updaters - If you want to update, then you are welcome to update! :D

Back