• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokevillage: In need of ...stuff!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    That's it. *hits Greggy very hard on head with frying pan* *looks innocent* Aww, Greggy, did I hurt you? XD
    Nah, I wasn't hurt. >.o

But you must be really jealous. xD;;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Greg - you bet I'm jealous. You've just reopened this site, and already you've got people fawning over you just begging to be staff. I've been trying to get staff since *my* reopening in May and barely anyone wants to help out.

Must be the domain name o_O *steals it from Greggy*

aRedMoon

Years
    Tough girl friend. :P

And right now I need someone that would be willing to make a good RS Walkthrough. Someone sent me one, but I can't seem to find it. o_O;

*is gonna use purple to go with Muuma ava/sig* ^^;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Really! Cool, PM me with a username and pass that you want then! XD

And you know what? I could steal Greggy's domain if I wanted to XD. I know his password XD

aRedMoon

Years
    Mwah... then I would simply change it and delete your sites. *has a back-up of pv anyways*

aRedMoon

Years
    I switch between pink, magenta, and purple. =)

And I know you wouldn't steal it, I only give my password to those I trust. o.O

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Application

I am interested in being staff if you are still accepting. This would be the fourth site I've been on; two of those were my own. Anyway, here's what I can do:

HTML- been learning for six years
    News Updater- I will search around every site I can find until I find a daily thing to post (unless other staff posted it first)
    Random Content Writer- Pretty much self explanitory

Whatever you choose really. I also know a good bit about forums. Been working with those for five years so I can install and renew versions whenever they are released.

The last thing I plan to do is make a typo.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you at least consider me.

aRedMoon

Years
    Imakuni?: I'll... think about it. =/

Barry: You sound great! When can you start? ^^;;;;;

...what I really need is for someone to get the game sections looking good. I spent a good hour on the Ruby/Sapphire area, and ended up with the iframe... >>;; But I don't really have the patience to go through the other sections at the moment, especially considering I saw at the top of the Red/Blue area
    The original version of this review is property of https://www.ign.com/.
    So I have no idea what's original and what's copied. ._.;;

As for the forum... I'm making a new one... maybe you wanna staff? =P

aRedMoon

Years
    Imakuni?: It's just that you don't have all that much content, and well, right now the layout is messed up. x.X;;

JA: I trust too many people. ._.;;

Back