• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokevillage: In need of ...stuff!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I suggest making the news font the same font/size as everything else

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    It's supposed to be... I just can't seem to figure out where in the code I would change it. =/

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I figure out how to change the font.
    You go to: Options>Edit Templates>Active News.
    This code should be there.

Code:
    [/color][color=purple]<table border="0" width="420" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3">
    <tr>
    <td width="100%" style="text-align:justify">
    <b>{title}</b>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="100%" style="text-align:justify">
    <font style="font-family:georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif; color:#666; font-size:14;">{short-story}</font></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td width="100%">
    <table border="0" style="border-top: 1px dotted #f2f3f3" width="408" cellspacing="0">
    <tr>
    <td width="220"><i><font style="font-family:georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:11; color:black;">{date} by {author}</font></i><br> </td><td width="168" ><div align=right>
    <font style="font-family:georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:11;">[full-link]Read More ...[/full-link]	[com-link]comments ({comments-num})[/com-link]</font><br> 
    </div>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    <br />[/color][color=purple]
    Theres a line like this 3 times in there:
    Code:
    <font style="font-family:georgia, verdana, arial, sans-serif; color:#666; font-size:14;">
    That one has you use georgia font that whats there by default.
    Code:
    <font style="font-family:verdana, georgia, arial, sans-serif; color:#666; font-size:14;">
    By doing that you will use Verdana.
    Code:
    <font style="font-family:arial, georgia, verdana, sans-serif; color:#666; font-size:14;">
    That will use arial
    Code:
    <font style="font-family:sans-serif, arial, georgia, verdana; color:#666; font-size:14;">
    And that will use sands-serif If I did that right it worked for me anyway.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *blinks* Hostee? Yes, I suppose I am a hostee, amn't I? XD And good little hostees shouldn't steal staff members... well, I'm not a good little hostee XD ^^

aRedMoon

Years
    Yes, the little "good" hostee pushed me to the point where I ended up buying more space. o.O;

*notes you should not host someone if you know you're gonna run low on space as they suddenly may decide to upload a 23 MB file.* x.X

Anyways, it's nice to see PV living. ^^;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    AAARGH! I *TOLD* YOU TO TELL ME IF I WAS TAKING UP TOO MUCH SPACE AND I'D MOVE SOME OF MY STUFF AND FIND ANOTHER SERVER!!!

Ahem. Yes. Anyway, I did tell you not to buy more space on my account, and I also remind you that you were the one who insisted on hosting my forums.

aRedMoon

Years
    No, it wasn't you. It was other people *coughraycough* that decided to suddenly upload a 23 MB file sending me into near-suspension. x_X;

But I was rather surprised when I found out you had 65 MB up there. xD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I know that! Well, for one thing, when you first asked me how much space I would need, I *told* you. And like I said, at any time, if you want me to move one of my sites I will see if I can find another server for one of them.

aRedMoon

Years
    Nah, I rather like having you there so when I go to TPP I can just do "pokepen.pokevillage.net" instead of the .tk address I could never remember. >.o

aRedMoon

Years
    I can spell rather well, it's just your site that bugs me. I live on "Pennsylvania" so I automatically think "Penninsula"

>.<

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    SAUL WHAT ABOUT MY EPISODE GUIDES!! thats me nice :-D haha i guess i am known for my short temper hehe........ why do u think im blaze? i mean blaziken please yeah that 2 but still

aRedMoon

Years
    *grabs Saul and holds him tight*

HE'S MINE! >(

And I updated the emerald section with the pics/info my staffers put up. ^^;

aRedMoon

Years
    Now we got both you and Blaze whining about me getting the staff. xD

I think it has to do with the domain. XD

aRedMoon

Years
    *Cough* You have my password to everything...

Don't you feel lucky?

And I was offered pkmnvillage.net and pkmnvillage.com for $8. Do you think it's worth it?

Back