• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Not to be greedy, but I would like both Hoopa and Diancie, as I am in need of Pokemon for my own Trade Market...
    Ok so about that Garchomp, here it is:

OT: Stephanie
    ID:58887
    Poke Ball: Ultra Ball
    IVs: I am not sure about them, but it has no 31 IVs, as it was caught in the wild as a Gabite, and I (tried) to check them but it was too confusing for me
    Met: Route 13 (Hoenn ORAS)
    Moves: Crunch, Dragon Rush, Slash, Dragon Claw
    Ribbons: Relax Ribbon
    Ability: Sand Veil

Thanks!
    ~Shadow

We accept your shiny Garchomp, I will let you know when I have all of them ready :)

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I have a request. You guys are already added to my friends list, and if there's anything you want in return just let me know.

FC: My FC is in my Sig
    IGN: Amon

Section : Breeding Box (Box 1)
    Pokemon : Tyrunt
    IVs :
    31/31/31/x/31/31)
    Egg Moves : Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : None
    TMs/HMs: None
    Pokeball : Doesn't Matter
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Strong Jaw
    Nickname: Diesel
    Item (Battle Maison only): None
    Pokerus: Doesn't Matter

Also I'd like it to be a male.
    Thank You!

Hello Tigroid ! Your Tyrunt is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

P.S.: It has 6 IVs hope that's fine with you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Does this mean you will be taking over Cakesu's requests until s/he comes back?

Pretty much, I am the one that gets the pokemons cloned because I have a better timezone to talk with our cloner, and I have dittos and some pokemons ready for breeding. But untill she is back I will be limited to what I can clone and/or breed. But we are hoping Cakesu will have internet back tomorrow and everything will go back to normal :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Hello! it would seem Cakesu is suffering a severe case of internet outage, so I will be choosing the 4 pokemons :D
    So, we are interested in your shiny Bulbasaur, shiny Poochyena, shiny Spheal and shiny Gyarados. Let me know if that's okay with you :) .

Have a nice day!

Sure, though I thought I removed the Spheal because it's in a hacked ball. Clearly idk what I'm doing lol. I can still trade it to you or you can pick another mon if you want. I can get them ready but just let me know when your Pokemon are cloned. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Sure, though I thought I removed the Spheal because it's in a hacked ball. Clearly idk what I'm doing lol. I can still trade it to you or you can pick another mon if you want. I can get them ready but just let me know when your Pokemon are cloned. :)

Ah in that case I will pick another, how about shiny Hippopotas ?

I already got them cloned so we can trade whenever you are ready :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    Hello!
    Where did you see a shiny mew in our shop o.o? I checked twice and we only have regular mew.
    And Cakesu is not available for me to ask her if we have it. We do have shiny Suicune and Houndour, what would you be offering for them ?

EDIT : I confirmed with Cakesu, we do not have shiny mew because all of them are hacks.

I didn't see a shiny mew but I would be happy if you can find one as for the other two what are you interested in ill work with you on whatever you may need in return for those two

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I didn't see a shiny mew but I would be happy if you can find one as for the other two what are you interested in ill work with you on whatever you may need in return for those two

Well like I said all shiny mews are hacked, so don't think we will find one anytime soon. As for your offer I will consult with Cakesu first and then edit this post.

Have a nice day!

EDIT : I spoke with Cakesu and sorry but we will have to decline your offer.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    Well like I said all shiny mews are hacked, so don't think we will find one anytime soon. As for your offer I will consult with Cakesu first and then edit this post.

Have a nice day!

Okay I'm free the next two days preferably afternoon-2am

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    FC: 5129-3189-0748
    IGN: Xron
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Clefairy
    IVs : Doesn't matter
    Egg Moves : Wish (If you have the time)
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs:
    Pokeball : (i.e Luxury Ball)
    Nature : (i.e Adamant)
    Ability : Unaware
    Nickname:
    Item (Battle Maison only):
    Pokerus: No

Hello Xron ! Your Cleffa is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Years
  • Hello Xron ! Your Cleffa is ready !

Are you available at this very moment? Also, am I trading with Phantom or Cakesu?

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • Hi Cakesu/Phanton, I was just wondering how long it would take to get my Pokemon. I'm not rushing you, take as long as you want, but can you make an approximation...Thanks!

~Shadow

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • Hi Cakesu/Phanton, I was just wondering how long it would take to get my Pokemon. I'm not rushing you, take as long as you want, but can you make an approximation...Thanks!

~Shadow

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi Cakesu/Phanton, I was just wondering how long it would take to get my Pokemon. I'm not rushing you, take as long as you want, but can you make an approximation...Thanks!

~Shadow

Cakesu is having internet problems and because of that she can't transfer Diancie to me so I can get it cloned, we are hoping she gets things fixed today but no promises there. I have the other 2 you requested ready though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back