• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • I'm backk! I'm interested in shiny Corsola, Noibat, Pidgey, and Meowth. Are they Kalos/Hoenn born?

Hello Altairis !

Yes they are ! :)

Hey guys, first of all. thank you somuch for the pokemons :D and also I wanted to offer you guys some new shinies Ive got (hoping none is hacked :3 I also had a really cool charizard, but his OT is pkhex and its ID its 12345, it seems weird to me that ID , im not sure if thats a hack?)

1)cleafabble, ot jordan, id 17626, magic guard, calm mind, moonblast, soft-boiled, flamethrower, calm, comes from hoenn, in normal pokeball, and its 6 IV (I won him in a wager battle and was the best of the other team xD)
    2)Serperior (Nick Serperior QB), 6IV, ot tasha, id 46124, contrary, knows leaf storm, hidden power, twister, taunt, timid, from day care helpers, normal pokeball
    3)Smarott (Nick *triangle idk how to type it here* Smarott ), 6IV, ot PokéSavage, ID 13337, shell armor, hydro pump, ice beam, grass knot, knock off, modest from day care helpers (in a luxury ball)
    4)Aurorus, 6IV, normal pokeball, id 28449 ot francesca, refrigerate, dark pulse, pshychic, thunderbolt, blizzard, modest, from day care helpers
    5)kangaskhan 6IV, masterball, from sinnoh, jolly, ot rover, id 19765, scrappy, fake out, earthqueake,, sucker punch, power up punch
    6)Shinftry (jpn), Only Speed IV, masterball, early bird, x-scissor, leaf storm, strenght, shadow ball, bold, from hoenn
    7)Lumineon, IV attack,defense, special defense, speed, ot Libby, 20583, storm drain, defog, scalad, ominous wind, air cutter, calm from sinnoh region, in a normal pokeball
    8) Bellossom, IV on Sp Attack, ot kyle, id 52382, chlorophyll, sleep poweder, sunny day, lucky chant, moonlight, lax at the safari zone at an ultraball

right now im interested in these pokemons of your shop:

Carefull Sableye
    Jolly brellom
    Timid starmie
    Timid Noibat
    Adamant Scyther
    Adamant Hawlucha
    (they are in order from the one I want the most to the one I want the less)

Please let me know if I missed some information and if you are interested in my pokemons
    -Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥
    and btw thank you so much for the previous ones

Hello deeds !

We'll take Serperior, Shiftry, Lumineon and Bellossom, all the other 'mon you're offering are hacked, unfortunately. :(

Years
  • I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just asking, did you skip over me or are you not able to get me an Unaware Clefairy?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just asking, did you skip over me or are you not able to get me an Unaware Clefairy?

Oh dear ! I am so sorry, I just didn't see your post because Phanton's posts were there when I was checking the shop D: Anyway !

Welcome Xron !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
  • Oh dear ! I am so sorry, I just didn't see your post because Phanton's posts were there when I was checking the shop D: Anyway !

Welcome Xron !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

It's completely fine, these things happen. But thank you very much, I'll try to be very patient, I know how busy you are. Once again, thanks ^.^

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    hello again, can i please request the following
    FC: already have
    IGN: May
    Section : Box 1&3
    Pokemon : Houndoor, Heracross
    IVs : doesn't matter
    Egg Moves : Egg moves stated
    Pokeball : Dream Ball for both
    Nature : Don't matter
    Ability : Hidden Abilities (unnerve and moxie)
    Pokerus: N
    thank you :)

Hello JessiahtheGod ! Your Pokemon are ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Can you check my thread for those 4 please? :D

Hello! it would seem Cakesu is suffering a severe case of internet outage, so I will be choosing the 4 pokemons :D
    So, we are interested in your shiny Bulbasaur, shiny Poochyena, shiny Spheal and shiny Gyarados. Let me know if that's okay with you :) .

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2016
    hey guys can I please have the free shiny dratini and the free diancie thanks in advance
    IGN Jay
    FC 4012 7005 952

Cloudy J

Cloud Queen
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 16, 2018
    I'm really sorry if I've misunderstood any of this but I've been looking for a non-hacked Hoopa for a good week now. Did I understand right? Is the Hoopa free?
    If so I'd very much like one.

Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I'm really sorry if I've misunderstood any of this but I've been looking for a non-hacked Hoopa for a good week now. Did I understand right? Is the Hoopa free?
    If so I'd very much like one.

Thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome!

You didn't misunderstand it, the Hoopa really is free, we got it as a gift from a good and trustred friend and decided to share with others the gift as well :)
    I will get the Hoopa prepared and when ready I will edit this post!

Edit : The Hoopa is ready, please VM or PM me your timezone and usual availability as well as your FC and IGN so we can set up a trade :)

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    hey guys can I please have the free shiny dratini and the free diancie thanks in advance
    IGN Jay
    FC 4012 7005 952

Hello!
    We don't have a free shiny dratini, you have to make an offer for that one, and I will let you know when Diancie is ready :) .

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I would like a shiny mew if possible could care less on IV it's just my fav
    Also I'm looking for shiny houndoom/dour and suicune

Hello!
    Where did you see a shiny mew in our shop o.o? I checked twice and we only have regular mew.
    And Cakesu is not available for me to ask her if we have it. We do have shiny Suicune and Houndour, what would you be offering for them ?

EDIT : I confirmed with Cakesu, we do not have shiny mew because all of them are hacks.

Last edited:

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • Hello! Do you have a Diancie or Hoopa? If you do, I would like to have one of them!
    Also, I would like to trade my Shiny Garchomp for your Shiny Zorua... Thanks!

~Shadow

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello! Do you have a Diancie or Hoopa? If you do, I would like to have one of them!
    Also, I would like to trade my Shiny Garchomp for your Shiny Zorua... Thanks!

~Shadow

Hello!

If you check our shop we have both of them :)
    You can have them both if you want, and could you give us more information on that shiny Garchomp? Like OT, ID, pokeball, IVs, where it was met, moves, if it has ribbons and which ribbons and ability.

Have a nice day!

Tigroid

Now you see me...
    Years
  • I have a request. You guys are already added to my friends list, and if there's anything you want in return just let me know.

FC: My FC is in my Sig
    IGN: Amon

Section : Breeding Box (Box 1)
    Pokemon : Tyrunt
    IVs :
    31/31/31/x/31/31)
    Egg Moves : Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : None
    TMs/HMs: None
    Pokeball : Doesn't Matter
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Strong Jaw
    Nickname: Diesel
    Item (Battle Maison only): None
    Pokerus: Doesn't Matter

Also I'd like it to be a male.
    Thank You!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I have a request. You guys are already added to my friends list, and if there's anything you want in return just let me know.

FC: My FC is in my Sig
    IGN: Amon

Section : Breeding Box (Box 1)
    Pokemon : Tyrunt
    IVs :
    31/31/31/x/31/31)
    Egg Moves : Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : None
    TMs/HMs: None
    Pokeball : Doesn't Matter
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Strong Jaw
    Nickname: Diesel
    Item (Battle Maison only): None
    Pokerus: Doesn't Matter

Also I'd like it to be a male.
    Thank You!

Welcome Tigroid !

Have a nice day !

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • Hello!

If you check our shop we have both of them :)
    You can have them both if you want, and could you give us more information on that shiny Garchomp? Like OT, ID, pokeball, IVs, where it was met, moves, if it has ribbons and which ribbons and ability.

Have a nice day!

Not to be greedy, but I would like both Hoopa and Diancie, as I am in need of Pokemon for my own Trade Market...
    Ok so about that Garchomp, here it is:

OT: Stephanie
    ID:58887
    Poke Ball: Ultra Ball
    IVs: I am not sure about them, but it has no 31 IVs, as it was caught in the wild as a Gabite, and I (tried) to check them but it was too confusing for me
    Met: Route 13 (Hoenn ORAS)
    Moves: Crunch, Dragon Rush, Slash, Dragon Claw
    Ribbons: Relax Ribbon
    Ability: Sand Veil

Thanks!
    ~Shadow

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back