• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • hey okay thank you so much! iv been trying to get one for like 3 days now. im not rushing you in anyway. i realize you guys hate that but i have to ask, how long do you think it will take? thanks again!

It shouldn't take long, it usually takes one day, 3 at most. But it all depends on my availability.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2015
    hey phanton, im ready to trade now or whenever you are ready. I'm going to be online for a while.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Anybody got a scyther or scizor with defog

IVs, nature and gender aren't an issue, only necessity is defog

Offering a Lv1 5IV sableye (31/x/31/31/31/31) w/ recover

I have lots of other random things so message me if you want something else and I will try to breed it for you

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Anybody got a scyther or scizor with defog

I have lots of other random things so message me if you want something else and I will try to breed it for you

Welcome JapDylan !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

PS: This request is free of charge.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2017
    Are the Pokemon without specific balls listed available in the common ones? I can't seem to remember.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2017
    Word, in that case
    I'm after:

Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Helioptile
    IVs : 31/XX/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Electric Terrain
    Pokeball : Repeat Ball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Dry Skin
    Preferably female, unless you could breed one with Agility as well

and for you guys, I can hatch a 5IV Moon Ball female Misdreavus with Destiny Bond/Memento/Nasty Plot/Shadow Sneak

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Word, in that case
    I'm after:

Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Helioptile
    IVs : 31/XX/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Electric Terrain
    Pokeball : Repeat Ball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Dry Skin
    Preferably female, unless you could breed one with Agility as well

and for you guys, I can hatch a 5IV Moon Ball female Misdreavus with Destiny Bond/Memento/Nasty Plot/Shadow Sneak

Welcome back Fockereller !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Also, thanks in advance for the Misdreavus, even though the service is free of charge but who am I to stop you from giving something in return. c:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • hello can I get the free hoopa please and thank you
    jay
    fc:4012 7005 9522

Hello jayperez4 !

Phanton will let you know when your Hoopa is ready. :)

Hi, I would like to request breeding services for 2 of your Pokemon.

Dream Ball Glameow & Safari Ball Meowth. I don't care about anything except that they be female and in the rare balls. I'm not sure if you still need me to fill out a request form for them, just let me know if you want me to!

I can offer you breeding services from anything on this spreadsheet in exchange:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...whG7qvLgLg9LKnKRAvSEfkeALM/edit#gid=280015308

Thank you!

Great :D thanks, Ill let you know when I get them ready

Anybody got a scyther or scizor with defog

Hello deeds, JapDylan and SkittyScatty ! Your Gligar, Ralts, Scyther, Glameow and Meowth are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    hello again, can i please request the following
    FC: already have
    IGN: May
    Section : Box 1&3
    Pokemon : Houndoor, Heracross
    IVs : doesn't matter
    Egg Moves : Egg moves stated
    Pokeball : Dream Ball for both
    Nature : Don't matter
    Ability : Hidden Abilities (unnerve and moxie)
    Pokerus: N
    thank you :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • hello again, can i please request the following
    FC: already have
    IGN: May
    Section : Box 1&3
    Pokemon : Houndoor, Heracross
    IVs : doesn't matter
    Egg Moves : Egg moves stated
    Pokeball : Dream Ball for both
    Nature : Don't matter
    Ability : Hidden Abilities (unnerve and moxie)
    Pokerus: N
    thank you :)

Welcome back JessiahtheGod !

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi ! :D

FC: 2637 - 9521 - 1980
    IGN: Cookie
    Section : Breeding Box 1
    Pokemon : Dratini - Female
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : The ones he has :)
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : Nothing please
    TMs/HMs: Nothing :3
    Pokeball : Dream ball
    Nature : Impish
    Ability : Marvel Scale
    Nickname: ///
    Item (Battle Maison only): ///
    Pokerus: Don't mind :)

I will try to breed your dreamt one :3 I have a shiny 5ivs (31/x/31/31/31/31) Gardevoir, got by WT. He has a ridiculous nickname, thought (Men Bewbs), and I can't check if he is hacked... But I don't think ^^ If there's a problem, I will find something else ! :)

... Is it too much asking to ask (ugh, repetitive, sorry) for the shiny Latias in the giveaway section ? *O*

Hello LittleCookie ! Your Dratini is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Years
  • FC: 5129-3189-0748
    IGN: Xron
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Clefairy
    IVs : Doesn't matter
    Egg Moves : Wish (If you have the time)
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs:
    Pokeball : (i.e Luxury Ball)
    Nature : (i.e Adamant)
    Ability : Unaware
    Nickname:
    Item (Battle Maison only):
    Pokerus: No

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    im new so i can send you what ever you want for something meaningless. you can check them out make sure they what im saying they are then trade me the swampert.

okay so i have lots of 1 iv mons! i can do more than one for the swampert!
    swalot br
    charizard br
    emopion br
    heatran (not 6 gen)
    volcarona br
    slyveon
    lucario
    rotom wash
    hydragon
    probopass br

i also have
    6iv trevenant with frisk.
    3iv raikou with pressure ( sr myself) ps i hatched the swalot, charizard, empoleon and volcarona myself :)

Hello zaboomafoo ! Your Mudkip is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    hello can I get the free hoopa please and thank you
    jay
    fc:4012 7005 9522

Hello jayperez4 ! Your Hoopa is ready !

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    Hey guys, first of all. thank you somuch for the pokemons :D and also I wanted to offer you guys some new shinies Ive got (hoping none is hacked :3 I also had a really cool charizard, but his OT is pkhex and its ID its 12345, it seems weird to me that ID , im not sure if thats a hack?)

1)cleafabble, ot jordan, id 17626, magic guard, calm mind, moonblast, soft-boiled, flamethrower, calm, comes from hoenn, in normal pokeball, and its 6 IV (I won him in a wager battle and was the best of the other team xD)
    2)Serperior (Nick Serperior QB), 6IV, ot tasha, id 46124, contrary, knows leaf storm, hidden power, twister, taunt, timid, from day care helpers, normal pokeball
    3)Smarott (Nick *triangle idk how to type it here* Smarott ), 6IV, ot PokéSavage, ID 13337, shell armor, hydro pump, ice beam, grass knot, knock off, modest from day care helpers (in a luxury ball)
    4)Aurorus, 6IV, normal pokeball, id 28449 ot francesca, refrigerate, dark pulse, pshychic, thunderbolt, blizzard, modest, from day care helpers
    5)kangaskhan 6IV, masterball, from sinnoh, jolly, ot rover, id 19765, scrappy, fake out, earthqueake,, sucker punch, power up punch
    6)Shinftry (jpn), Only Speed IV, masterball, early bird, x-scissor, leaf storm, strenght, shadow ball, bold, from hoenn
    7)Lumineon, IV attack,defense, special defense, speed, ot Libby, 20583, storm drain, defog, scalad, ominous wind, air cutter, calm from sinnoh region, in a normal pokeball
    8) Bellossom, IV on Sp Attack, ot kyle, id 52382, chlorophyll, sleep poweder, sunny day, lucky chant, moonlight, lax at the safari zone at an ultraball

right now im interested in these pokemons of your shop:

Carefull Sableye
    Jolly brellom
    Timid starmie
    Timid Noibat
    Adamant Scyther
    Adamant Hawlucha
    (they are in order from the one I want the most to the one I want the less)

Please let me know if I missed some information and if you are interested in my pokemons :) and btw thank you so much for the previous ones

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back