• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sorry to disturb you again, I was wondering if you are willing to trade one of your cleffa's with Aromatherapy + Wish for a Shroomish with 4 IV's, Jolly Nature, Quick Feet ability and Bullet Seed egg move

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Could I have the shinx in the givaway with ice fang
    https://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/shinx.gif
    (F) - Naughty - Intimidate
    EMs: Ice Fang - Thunder Fang
    31/31/31/31/X/31

Hello MikePuppy,

I have received a PM from another member that wants the Shinx as well.
    Since my rule is first come, first served, I compared both times at which the two messages were sent and I am sorry but the other member was first. He PM'd me at 12:17 AM while you posted at 1:25 AM.

Sorry. :/

Sorry to disturb you again, I was wondering if you are willing to trade one of your cleffa's with Aromatherapy + Wish for a Shroomish with 4 IV's, Jolly Nature, Quick Feet ability and Bullet Seed egg move

Hello again c:
    I don't have any Cleffa (well I would have to level it to even breed it) available in my Giveaways right now, but I could do that I guess, since it's not too much of a specific request. It's free though, I already have that if you look through my breeding boxes :P.
    I'll let you know when it's ready but bear in mind it will take a while, I have a lot of other things to breed first. :)

i will trade a shiny zwelious for the shiny charmander

May I know its stats like its IVs and so on please? :)

Years
  • Hello again c:
    I don't have any Cleffa (well I would have to level it to even breed it) available in my Giveaways right now, but I could do that I guess, since it's not too much of a specific request. It's free though, I already have that if you look through my breeding boxes :P.
    I'll let you know when it's ready but bear in mind it will take a while, I have a lot of other things to breed first. :)

Oh you're right, I must have misread the Spoiler tags (let's just say my eyesight is not the best :P)
    I'll try to get something that isn't in your breeding boxes to give in return, it wouldn't seem right otherwise ^^''
    Thanks again!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Oh you're right, I must have misread the Spoiler tags (let's just say my eyesight is not the best :P)
    I'll try to get something that isn't in your breeding boxes to give in return, it wouldn't seem right otherwise ^^''
    Thanks again!

It's okay really, I'm not asking anything in return but yeah you're free to do whatever you want after all. Just letting you know that giving something in return really is not compulsory. :) Thanks anyway !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I finished the Starly! I got female and a male 5iv (both missing sp. att). I named yours Wish(I thought the female one suited the name the best). I never really enjoyed Spongebob. I have read studies on it recently. It actually changes the scene on average every 11 seconds or something like that. It harms 5 year olds and hinders their ability to learn. And it destroys brain cells! Yippee!

Hello. :) Your Pokemon's ready ! PM me with your in-game details whenever you're ready to trade. c: (for some reason, I kept hatching females so yours is female xD)

Years
  • It's okay really, I'm not asking anything in return but yeah you're free to do whatever you want after all. Just letting you know that giving something in return really is not compulsory. :) Thanks anyway !

Even if it's not compulsory I would feel bad myself :P Especially since I lucked out a 6IV Larvitar by breeding the one you gave me {XD}

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2023
    Hello, I hope it's alright for me to make a breeding request. I know that four of the slots are filled in right now, but I figured I should post this here so that you can work on it when the time comes and if you want to.

FC:2638-0914-4765
    IGN: Josias (this is the "in-game name" right?)
    Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Honedge
    IVs : [31/31/31/31/X/31]
    Egg Moves :
    Pokeball : Whichever one, this isn't really that important to me.
    Nature : Naive
    Ability : No Guard

Also, would it be okay if this Honedge be female? If it takes too much time then don't worry about it!

Oh yes, POTATOS.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello, I hope it's alright for me to make a breeding request. I know that four of the slots are filled in right now, but I figured I should post this here so that you can work on it when the time comes and if you want to.

FC:2638-0914-4765
    IGN: Josias (this is the "in-game name" right?)
    Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Honedge
    IVs : [31/31/31/31/X/31]
    Egg Moves :
    Pokeball : Whichever one, this isn't really that important to me.
    Nature : Naive
    Ability : No Guard

Also, would it be okay if this Honedge be female? If it takes too much time then don't worry about it!

Oh yes, POTATOS.

Hello Krein,

This is your lucky day since I am done with one of the requests and that means a slot is open now. However, for future requests if you would to make any, I would really appreciate it if you actually waited for a slot to open. ;)
    (mainly because when they're full, I'll not pay attention to specific requests anymore, and I offer other services such as HA/Pokedex and Giveaways and easy stuff has priority over specific requests - for obvious reasons - and since I don't know how long I'll take to finish a single request, your request might have just piled up with other posts for those other stuff, hence the wait so I can focus on specific requests again)

Anyway, you're in. And I'll only accept to breed you a female if its gender ratio is reasonable and not something like Charmander's. :)

Even if it's not compulsory I would feel bad myself :P Especially since I lucked out a 6IV Larvitar by breeding the one you gave me {XD}

Well that's nice of you anyway, thank you. :) And did you? Congratulations ! I'm glad it proved to be useful to you !

Last edited:

matwe

Alo
    Years

• Hi Cakesu, can you help me with duosion, whirlipede and klang from your safari(for dex purpose, dont care about ha). Unfortunately i dont have anything worthy for trade..
    Lmk if you can help:)

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi Cakesu, can you help me with duosion, whirlipede and klang from your safari(for dex purpose, dont care about ha). Unfortunately i dont have anything worthy for trade..
    Lmk if you can help:)

Hello matwe,

Sure, will do whenever I get the chance.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2023
    Hello Krein,

This is your lucky day since I am done with one of the requests and that means a slot is open now. However, for future requests if you would to make any, I would really appreciate it if you actually waited for a slot to open. ;)
    (mainly because when they're full, I'll not pay attention to specific requests anymore, and I offer other services such as HA/Pokedex and Giveaways and easy stuff has priority over specific requests - for obvious reasons - and since I don't know how long I'll take to finish a single request, your request might have just piled up with other posts for those other stuff, hence the wait so I can focus on specific requests again)

Anyway, you're in. And I'll only accept to breed you a female if its gender ratio is reasonable and not something like Charmander's. :)

Well that's nice of you anyway, thank you. :) And did you? Congratulations ! I'm glad it proved to be useful to you !

Oh wow, I wasn't even expecting to get in that quick xD! I do apologize for making a request before a slot opened up though. I used to trade a lot here two or three years ago, but since I stopped for a long time some of my "trade request etiquette" has slipped. I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time (and I'm sure there will be since you seem nice and polite and your shop is well organized :D)!

And I get what you mean mean by the gender ratios. I tried to breed a female Tyrunt yesterday but... 12.5% chance of getting a female isn't friendly at all :(. I only got one female out of the 30 I bred...

Oh yeah, would you like a Noibat, Goomy, or Litleo in return? I have a few of each left over from recent breeding projects. I know that some of my Litleos have 4-5 flawless IVs, but sadly they don't have a good nature to go with them (most are female though, so you can breed them). I have one 4 IV Goomy in HP, Def, Sp.Atk, and Sp.Def, and Timid Noibats with 4-5 IVs.

Thank you for accepting my request :D!

Years
  • I can tell you the stats not sure About the IVs but ill tell you it all
    Shiny Zwelious|Level 51|Ability: Hustle
    Attack: 98|Defense: 87|Sp. Atk: 77|Sp.Def: 92|Speed: 73
    Crunch
    Body Slam
    Dragon Pulse
    Dragon Rush

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I can tell you the stats not sure About the IVs but ill tell you it all
    Shiny Zwelious|Level 51|Ability: Hustle
    Attack: 98|Defense: 87|Sp. Atk: 77|Sp.Def: 92|Speed: 73
    Crunch
    Body Slam
    Dragon Pulse
    Dragon Rush

Well, if you have finished the game you can go to Kiloude City and check them out with the purple guy at the Pkmn center, don't remeber his name though haha.

Anyway, you can have the Charmander.

Oh wow, I wasn't even expecting to get in that quick xD! I do apologize for making a request before a slot opened up though. I used to trade a lot here two or three years ago, but since I stopped for a long time some of my "trade request etiquette" has slipped. I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time (and I'm sure there will be since you seem nice and polite and your shop is well organized :D)!

And I get what you mean mean by the gender ratios. I tried to breed a female Tyrunt yesterday but... 12.5% chance of getting a female isn't friendly at all :(. I only got one female out of the 30 I bred...

Oh yeah, would you like a Noibat, Goomy, or Litleo in return? I have a few of each left over from recent breeding projects. I know that some of my Litleos have 4-5 flawless IVs, but sadly they don't have a good nature to go with them (most are female though, so you can breed them). I have one 4 IV Goomy in HP, Def, Sp.Atk, and Sp.Def, and Timid Noibats with 4-5 IVs.

Thank you for accepting my request :D!

It's okay ! :) I appreciate your respect towards my rules, thank you ! And what, three years ago? I didn't know you were an old member. xD Welcome back ! And thank you, I've worked hard to make this shop look organized. :) And you seem polite too ! Of course you'll be welcome if you need my services again.

Haha, tell me about it ! I've had requests in which I had to breed TWO female charmanders with 5 IVs and HA and a female Froakie with 5 IVs too, heck that was horrible, I ain't doing this ever again, it's too time-consuming.

Well, I'm not really supposed to ask anything in return but since you're offering... I'll go for the Litleo, please ! c:

And no problem really, I always let nice people in here. c:

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2023
    Well, if you have finished the game you can go to Kiloude City and check them out with the purple guy at the Pkmn center, don't remeber his name though haha.

Anyway, you can have the Charmander.

It's okay ! :) I appreciate your respect towards my rules, thank you ! And what, three years ago? I didn't know you were an old member. xD Welcome back ! And thank you, I've worked hard to make this shop look organized. :) And you seem polite too ! Of course you'll be welcome if you need my services again.

Haha, tell me about it ! I've had requests in which I had to breed TWO female charmanders with 5 IVs and HA and a female Froakie with 5 IVs too, heck that was horrible, I ain't doing this ever again, it's too time-consuming.

Well, I'm not really supposed to ask anything in return but since you're offering... I'll go for the Litleo, please ! c:

And no problem really, I always let nice people in here. c:

Yeah, I'm old member! I used to go by the username G-Virus and I remember being pretty good friends with two members named Eurydice and Rilence. I did many of my trades with them, but sadly they don't seem to be around anymore :(.

Litleo it is then! They've been weird though... I spent the entire day breeding for a Timid nature but never got a single one. I'll pick the one out of my boxes that has the best IVs so hopefully you'll have a better time breeding them than I did. They're part of the Field egg group, and since that's the largest egg group I'm sure you can find something to breed them with!
    I also had a pretty weird dream last night involving getting chased by Indians with Pokemon, one of which was a Litleo. Then I ended up wrestling a lion (Pyroar), so I don't think I'll be breeding another Litleo for a while now xD...
    At least not until I breed a 5 IV Goomy. And thise eggs take a long time to hatch so...

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm old member! I used to go by the username G-Virus and I remember being pretty good friends with two members named Eurydice and Rilence. I did many of my trades with them, but sadly they don't seem to be around anymore :(.

Litleo it is then! They've been weird though... I spent the entire day breeding for a Timid nature but never got a single one. I'll pick the one out of my boxes that has the best IVs so hopefully you'll have a better time breeding them than I did. They're part of the Field egg group, and since that's the largest egg group I'm sure you can find something to breed them with!
    I also had a pretty weird dream last night involving getting chased by Indians with Pokemon, one of which was a Litleo. Then I ended up wrestling a lion (Pyroar), so I don't think I'll be breeding another Litleo for a while now xD...
    At least not until I breed a 5 IV Goomy. And thise eggs take a long time to hatch so...

Oh, I see ! :) Well, I'm pretty new and I must say I really like this place. c: And I'm sorry about that >.< maybe they'll show up later again just like you did? o:

I know the feeling mate. That's why I went on a 'catching spree' for Dittos in the Friend Safari to be able to breed any nature, breeding for nature randomly is quite the pain in the bum. ._. Thanks ! That's nice of you. c: and I have various 6/5 IVs Dittos to breed with so I don't have to worry about Egg groups anymore (unless I must breed EMs <.<)
    That's one hell of a weird dream xD at elast I'm not the only one having them. :P xD That was probably no coincidence :P I'm sorry ! Yeah they do ! I usually get the eggs, turn on the O-Power stuff and just put my DSi to push the left or right control in Lumiose City while I do something else. xD I wish you the best of luck though !

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • Hi!
    I would like to cancel my Zubat request,the Poochyena will remain unchanged,and I would like to adopt the (female) Scyther in a sport ball from your giveaway section :)
    Thank you!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi!
    I would like to cancel my Zubat request,the Poochyena will remain unchanged,and I would like to adopt the (female) Scyther in a sport ball from your giveaway section :)
    Thank you!

Yo Crypt :)

Sure ! I'll erase that one then. As for the RB Scyther, you can have her. c:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back