• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    Hey! I saw this shop and it's too good to be true, lol. I'm an amateur breeder/battler putting together a competitive team.

I am interested in your breeding services.

FC: If it's ok, I'll give it to you in a private message when we work out a deal.
    IGN: (same as above)
    Section : Safari Pokemon as Fraxure
    Pokemon : Axew
    IVs : (31/31/31/xx/31/31) (no special attack)
    Egg Moves : None
    Pokeball : Pokeball
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Mold Breaker

I'm currently breeding 5iv Starlies with the egg move double edge and nature Jolly. It has the hidden ability Reckless (your breeding services are free, but I don't want to scam you or take advantage of your services). I would prefer to have it by Tuesday because I can only trade on the weekends after that. I understand you are a busy person, so I won't complain. If I accidently scam you or give you the wrong pokemon, I will refund the pokemon and compensate for it.

Well, I hope you accept my offer and thank you!!!

Edit:
    While I can't prove I read the rules, I did. Yesterday, I was looking at a lot of different shops, including yours. I read everyone's rules, so when I came back to this shop I had forgotten that last rule, potatoes. You weren't mean or rude, and you are giving me a second chance. Rules are rules, and I accidently broke the rules, and it's entirely my fault. (I'm actually a huge rule follower, so this is so out of conduct for me) Sorry and thank you very much for giving me a second chance!

Anyways, time to prove I read the rules. I must have read the template for requests, which is under the rules. While I shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt, it does point to the fact that I could have read the rules.

- Requests: 4 slots available, if they're all full, you'll have to wait until I am done with one of the requests and thus take the free slot.
    - Do NOT take advantage of my kindness.
    - Don't ask me to breed shinies, I do not do this.
    - Be polite - Saying thanks after having acquired your pokemon won't kill you, I promise.
    - Don't rush me please ! I have a life too and I do other things besides breeding.
    - You may ask for 1 Pokemon a week after the previous request (for specific requests), I may make an exception if you offer me something really nice. ( Breeding, Safari sections ).
    - I do not accept hacked pokemon.
    - You may ask for a refund if there is a problem.
    - Please use the Template below for specific requests
    - Write the following word in your comment to prove you've read these rules : Potatoes.

Potatoes. I don't know how to prove myself anymore (did I go overkill), and the only further proof me being a rule follower is of you call my friends. And I can't let that happen for sake of privacy and respect. I don't think I broke another rule/condition, so ya! And thanks again for your grace! I hope you have a great day as well! I have to go, so if I missed something, I'll add it later.

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hey! I saw this shop and it's too good to be true, lol. I'm an amateur breeder/battler putting together a competitive team.

I am interested in your breeding services.

FC: If it's ok, I'll give it to you in a private message when we work out a deal.
    IGN: (same as above)
    Section : Safari Pokemon as Fraxure
    Pokemon : Axew
    IVs : (31/31/31/xx/31/31) (no special attack)
    Egg Moves : None
    Pokeball : Pokeball
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Mold Breaker

I'm currently breeding 5iv Starlies with the egg move double edge and nature Jolly. It has the hidden ability Reckless (your breeding services are free, but I don't want to scam you or take advantage of your services). I would prefer to have it by Tuesday because I can only trade on the weekends after that. I understand you are a busy person, so I won't complain. If I accidently scam you or give you the wrong pokemon, I will refund the pokemon and compensate for it.

Well, I hope you accept my offer and thank you!!!

Hello BadPokemon,

Huge edit time:

Thank you for editing your post above, and really I didn't expect you to go 'overkill' xD All I was asking for is that you include the word Potatoes at the end of the request, that's how you prove you've read the rules :P you don't need to copy-paste anything and I'm sorry if it sounded like you had to, that's really not what I meant. A mere word is all I ask, no such things as going as far as to intrude into your private life, I wouldn't do something like that. xD

And well I felt I had to give a second chance because since you actually used the template I had a feeling you kind of read the rules but since you didn't include the word, I had to bug you for that just to be 100% sure you did and yeah, you're quite the kind of person that doesn't overlook them either. :)

Second edit: (forgot to include that)

And of course you're getting your slot in the Specific Requests. That's kind of you to want to give something in return as well, thank you for your consideration. And I won't make any complaints really, I'll take whatever you give me, it's free so I won't count anything as 'scam'. xD
    You can track the progress of your request by clicking the Requests and Pending Trades Quick link.

I do not promise to be done by Tuesday however. Almost all of family's gone on vacation and I have all the friggin' chores to do + design badges for the PC's League.
    I'll skip KrisY's request for now though and get to doing yours next instead.

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hey, just letting you know your Pokémon (HA Carvanha, Moon Mareep) are ready whenever you can trade. :)

Hello. :)

Your Scyther and Igglybuff are ready.
    Edit: I am available now if you are.

Last edited:

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
    "Vanillite was stared at by the Judge intensely when it met him with Cakesu.The Pokémon remembers that its feelings were indescribable."
    So that's how you met that shiny Vanillite...Okay back to topic XD

I need a HA Zubat with EMs : Brave Bird,Steel Wing,Hypnosis and Zen Heatbutt (I have the parent,so I can breed it by my own for this move) ,can you help me out?
    Thank you :)

* Notes : If you accept this request means there are two Pokemon I requested (Poochyena (female) and Zubat) *

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    "Vanillite was stared at by the Judge intensely when it met him with Cakesu.The Pokémon remembers that its feelings were indescribable."
    So that's how you met that shiny Vanillite...Okay back to topic XD

I need a HA Zubat with EMs : Brave Bird,Steel Wing,Hypnosis and Zen Heatbutt (I have the parent,so I can breed it by my own for this move) ,can you help me out?
    Thank you :)

* Notes : If you accept this request means there are two Pokemon I requested (Poochyena (female) and Zubat) *

That Vanillite is lying ! xD

Yeah I don't have those EMs (not all of those you listed), also since you're requesting EMs, I'll give you a slot. (= specific request now) Although Poochyena remains non-specific.

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
    That Vanillite is lying ! xD

Yeah I don't have those EMs (not all of those you listed), also since you're requesting EMs, I'll give you a slot. (= specific request now) Although Poochyena remains non-specific.

How dare you say that? :P

You have a HA Zubat listed in your breeding boxes (box 3),you may go take a look.The zen Headbutt I can breed it by my own if you do not have the parent :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    How dare you say that? :P

You have a HA Zubat listed in your breeding boxes (box 3),you may go take a look.The zen Headbutt I can breed it by my own if you do not have the parent :)

It's true !

And aye I know, I mean I know what I have xD but what I meant is that I don't have Steel Wing and Hypnosis but I'll see what I can do. Do you need the zubat for your own breeding projects or for battling? o:

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
    It's true !

And aye I know, I mean I know what I have xD but what I meant is that I don't have Steel Wing and Hypnosis but I'll see what I can do. Do you need the zubat for your own breeding projects or for battling? o:

In that case,we should say that Memories Girl is lying,she gave a wrong info to us :P

Sorry,I didn't see the words "not all of those you listed" blur blur...thanks anyway :)

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    Hello BadPokemon,

Huge edit time:

Thank you for editing your post above, and really I didn't expect you to go 'overkill' xD All I was asking for is that you include the word Potatoes at the end of the request, that's how you prove you've read the rules :P you don't need to copy-paste anything and I'm sorry if it sounded like you had to, that's really not what I meant. A mere word is all I ask, no such things as going as far as to intrude into your private life, I wouldn't do something like that. xD

And well I felt I had to give a second chance because since you actually used the template I had a feeling you kind of read the rules but since you didn't include the word, I had to bug you for that just to be 100% sure you did and yeah, you're quite the kind of person that doesn't overlook them either. :)

Second edit: (forgot to include that)

And of course you're getting your slot in the Specific Requests. That's kind of you to want to give something in return as well, thank you for your consideration. And I won't make any complaints really, I'll take whatever you give me, it's free so I won't count anything as 'scam'. xD
    You can track the progress of your request by clicking the Requests and Pending Trades Quick link.

I do not promise to be done by Tuesday however. Almost all of family's gone on vacation and I have all the friggin' chores to do + design badges for the PC's League.
    I'll skip KrisY's request for now though and get to doing yours next instead.

I tend to go a little overkill just to make sure, lol. OCD for the win! I understand you are extremely busy as I am as well. Take your time. Would you like a nickname on the Starly? I would like a nickname on the axew (if it's too much trouble, it's totally ok, I don't want to make you do too much work for me. The axew might be tougher because it takes 9k steps)

And thank you again!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I tend to go a little overkill just to make sure, lol. OCD for the win! I understand you are extremely busy as I am as well. Take your time. Would you like a nickname on the Starly? I would like a nickname on the axew (if it's too much trouble, it's totally ok, I don't want to make you do too much work for me. The axew might be tougher because it takes 9k steps)

And thank you again!

There was no need to here, really xD I felt bad up there.
    Hmm... probably, I think something like Wish would suit it. (epic name, I know, I know *sarcasm*) and of course I don't mind micknaming pokemon :) I know I didn't write it as an option there but of course it is available. ( haha don't worry about this xD I usually let my DSi push the button in Lumiose City while I do other stuff)
    What would like to name it? :)

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    There was no need to here, really xD I felt bad up there.
    Hmm... probably, I think something like Wish would suit it. (epic name, I know, I know *sarcasm*) and of course I don't mind micknaming pokemon :) I know I didn't write it as an option there but of course it is available. ( haha don't worry about this xD I usually let my DSi push the button in Lumiose City while I do other stuff)
    What would like to name it? :)

Nickname: Iwant103spd

Haxorus is often overlooked by garchomp because of his speed tier. Garchomp has base 102 speed and Haxorus has 97. I thought it was kind of funny to nickname Axew that. I'll give you Wish the Starly. I'll hopefully finish Starly by tonight.

Don't worry, I'm a terrible nicknamer. Congratulations! You receives Fennekin! Would you like to nickname him? Uh, Bob?

Years
    Hi!
    I am interested in your shiny slowpoke! could you take a look at my shop and let me know if you can find smoothing interesting for you?
    Thank you!

P.S.: I am also interested in that cardilly, preferably with a calm nature :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Would it be alright if I could retrieve one of those dratinis
    Can never have enough dratinis
    I'll give you a luxray
    Friend Code: 4441-8619-2956

I don't have any Dratini available in my Giveaways but you're lucky, I found a spare one. When would you be available to trade? (keep in mind my timezone)

Nickname: Iwant103spd

Haxorus is often overlooked by garchomp because of his speed tier. Garchomp has base 102 speed and Haxorus has 97. I thought it was kind of funny to nickname Axew that. I'll give you Wish the Starly. I'll hopefully finish Starly by tonight.

Don't worry, I'm a terrible nicknamer. Congratulations! You receives Fennekin! Would you like to nickname him? Uh, Bob?

Well if that is so then that name suits it best indeed. xD And there's no rush really, especially if you're busy. :)

Haha xD That sounds like my boy... I mean.. close friend. He always likes to name pets and whatever is nicknameable 'Bob'. xD (reminds me too much of Sponge Bob for some reason, ahem)

Hi!
    I am interested in your shiny slowpoke! could you take a look at my shop and let me know if you can find smoothing interesting for you?
    Thank you!

P.S.: I am also interested in that cardilly, preferably with a calm nature :)

Hello andrea, nice to see you here. :)

Aye sure, well, I'm interested in your Umbreon - I have read your note in red though, I think I can have it cloned for you as I must have some of my pokemon cloned as well. If that's okay with you let me know, if not I'll choose something else.

As for the Cradily, if you're not requesting any IVs or anything of the sort that would make it a specific request I guess I could do that whenever I get the chance to. (in other words whenever my Day Care's free).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back