• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May the Force be with Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
  • Darn! Not a wink. I thought silently, but then smiled, growling slightly when Tymph. How dare she take MYman! Wait.... She sighed, closing her eyes tightly. That last breakup still hurt her deeply...

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Luke sensed the jealousy coming from Kat. Uh oh, he thought, I'd better stop this before this goes to far!

He arrives at the island and has dried off and has his clothes on before his new students arrive on the beach. He waits patiently for them.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Kat eventually reached the other side and jumped off Gyarados, Bob swimming to the shore quickly. She had redressed and set her back pack down for him to hop into, she sighed. I can't do this....it's too hard to forget.... She pulled a picture of herself and a nice looking young man out. Tears welled up in her eyes, she quickly stuffed it back into her pocket.

-edit-

I won't be on....till at least monday....so don't go too far ahead.....

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • The Dragonair slithers onto dry land, resting its head on Tymph's shoulder. She pats it, wringing out her silver hair. Salt water wets the dry ground. "Umm," her face became rosy red. "Is there a changing room in the ship? I need to change into my normal outfit..." She returns her dragonair. She already had her black robe taken out of her bag, as well as other things. Her belt that held her Pokeballs, and...woman accesories hidden under her cloak. Her glove rested ontop of all these.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: To move this along, I'm going to go ahead and say you all come aboard and Luke shows you where you can change and even bunk. You can all post your reactions to everything, though. When I say three, I mean, Kat, Tymph, and Devon (even though Pokedude hasn't posted for awhile).

"Yes, of course." Luke says with a gentle smile. "Let's board, and I'll show you where you can change."
    He takes out his comlink "Artoo, I'm back with three guests, please lower the ramp." The ships ramp slowly lowers, and once it's down, he walks up and into the ship. The three of you come aboard and Luke shows you to your quarters where you can change and even bunk while traveling on board. The rooms are small and stark. Just the bare necessities. Small slab-like bunk with a very thin matress, and a closet to hang your clothes.

"I'm afraid we will all have to share the washroom." Luke apologizes. "Since we have to share, no one uses it for more than twenty minutes at a time. This includes the sonic shower, dressing, and, um, other necessary matters." He grins sheepishly. You even think you see him blush a bit, but the expression dissapeared so quickly it may have been your imagination.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Tymph nods. "Fine then," she says, looking into her room (she chose it already) and grimanced. It was small, but it was better then how she was sleeping before on the cold hard ground of earth. She closes the door, and changes. Putting on her robe, gloves, and packing away her nearly-dry bathing suit. She puts them all into a closet, and fastens her belt onto her robe. She grabs a Pokeball and releases her Dark Pokemon, Umbreon.
    "Hey there Umbreon." she coos, patting the dark pokemon. Out of all her Pokemon as travel compainions, this was her favorite one. He was a sleek Umbreon, larger then most with a mysterious facial expression.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari got up,feeling a sharp pain in her cheast,and it was coming from nearby.Black had the look on his face.They were looking out at sea.Hikari had closed her eyes,trying to find out were it was coming from.Black,senceing some fear in Hikari,nudged her.She pet him back."I think we better get outta here."She said,then pulled out her bike.She pettled pretty normal,thinking were to go.She had it! She pulled out White."To The garden!"she said.Afetr a while,they were there.In front of a house,and a sign that said "berry master."She called back white,then went into the yard,that was filled with blooming berry plants.A young landy in green walked up to her."oh,hello Miss Hikari! Long time no see!" She said,walking up to her and hugging her."Hiya,Mary."Hikari replyed."Mary" then went over and pet Black."And black,hello!What brings you here?"
    "Uneasy feeling."Hikari said.
    Mary shruged."Ah well,I missed you!"

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Kat glares at the two, tears running down her cheeks. "So you like HER more?!" She turned away. "I knew this was bad....liking that brat more....." She pulled the phiti out once more, staring at it, Bob hopping onto her shoulder. "Chu Pika....Pika Pikachu...." The yellow creature nuzzled her cheek, trying to cheer the girl up. "How can I forget him Bob...."

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Black gets an uneasy feeling.
    MAry looked down at him."Is he OK?"She asked.
    "I'm not sure....he isn't himself latly...none of them are.."hikari looked worried.
    Mary shruged it off,as did Hikari."Oh,I bet BM will be happy to see you!"
    "No!I...I just came because...I ...I dunno..."Hikari looked down.."I really must be off now..."
    She said,pulling out white.
    Mary sighed."Well,it was nice seeing you again...come back soon ok?'She smiled.
    Hikari nodded,but without smiling,she got on White while calling back black. They took took off,and white cooed,not knowing were to go.HIkari shook her head."Anywere is fine.."she said,petting White on the ride,kinda like if you were riding a ponyta.Hiakri let out a sigh,and watche dthe world go by..

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • She continued to stare at the picture, the memories...They seemed like yesterday...The pain still lingered....He said he loved me....then he left me. I can't believe all this....I can't control myself anymore....

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Luke raises his eyebrow at Kat. "One, I don't 'like' one of you over the other. Two, I'm on a mission to gather students who are interested in becoming Jedi, not to gather a harem! Beyond you or Tymph being a Jedi trainee, I've no interest in either of you. Three, there will be no name-calling among you (you, meaning my students). Four, you need to apologize to Tymph. Five, if you don't like it, you can leave now, and forget being my student. I can remove all memory of you meeting me and you can be on your way." He says all this in a calm, rational, yet firm tone. He stands there with his arms folded, waiting for your answer.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • She turned to look at Luke. "I am very sorry, I just....I'm just trying to let go of an old memory....yet it still haunts me...." She held out the picture, speaking lowly. "This person....in the picture....he said he cared about me....'' Fresh tears welled up as she said this, "And....it's been a long time....I just can't stop thinking about him...I loved him so much....I don't know what to do...."

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    After a long while of flying,Hikari and White flew over what looked like a huge ship...but not a sea ship.Hikari knew it was dangerous,but couldn't help but be a little courous."Some kind of Helicoper?It's not blue or red...perhaps Team rockets?"She said,watching it as they flew over."I dunno...Were did you fly us?"
    "altra."
    "WHAT!? Kanto! That's too far!We gotta go back!"She shouted,and the dragon pokemon took a U turn and started to head back.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • "Hmf, you still have to apologize," Tymph said through the door. "Your past is over, get on with your life and get over that guy. He's gone now, forget about it." she says, laying down on her bed. She puts her gloved hand on her forhead. "Let's just get this over with!"

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • She looks to the door and pockets the picture, going over. "I am sorry for calling you that...I just have trouble forgetting my past....I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me..." She turned, going to her own bunk.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Bob followed her, hopping up onto the 'bed', twitching slightly. "Chuuu..." Kat smiled and pat his head, pulling her pack off and opening it as she sat down. Rummaging around, she pulled out a small, flute like instrument and a book. Setting the pack aside and opening the book, she put the instrument and began playing. The music seemed to float through the air as if directed, Kat loved playing, and Bob, well he loved dancing to it.

OOC:For those of you who know what an Ocarina is and play it yourself, pat on the back!

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry I haven't posted...was having trouble with my browser.

IC: Luke's face softened as Kat explains about trying to get over a past relationship and she apologizes to Tymph. "Thank you for apologizing. Like Tymph said, what's in the past is in the past. To be a good Jedi, you must learn from the past, live in the present, and be mindful of the future." As he moves to the front of the ship, he says, "We'll be taking off now. So everyone sit down."

Actually, you're not sure if he said it out loud...you more heard it in your head, but it was definitely his voice.

Before he takes off, however, he hesitates, sensing a presence come near, then fly away. He smiles quietly to himself.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • She continued to play, getting lost i the muisc. It had a calming effect on Bob, and apparently herself, for she soon stopped playing, and went to sleep.

OOC: Ok, I was worried that something had happened to you

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back