• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May the Force be with Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Assoon as they landed,Hikari called white back."Shesh...I really gotta start giving her coradance...or at least telling her to stay in the same reagon.."She mumbled,then walked into her Secret base,calling Black out.He went back to his useal spot of the huge Wailmer doll on the surf rug.Hikari was paiseing,desideing what to do.She got a little un-easy feeling when she was over that...ship was it?She couldn't tell.She sighed and flopped down onto the Wailmer doll next to Black.She sighed,and Black looked at her simpithedicly."I'm just stressed..."She said to him,and stooked him,running her hand from his head to the middle of his back.He snugged up to her slightly,and they fell asleep.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    ((Eheheheheh, and soon my character will begin to quest for power, perhaps turning on her friends...))

The Umbreon rests its head gently on Tymph's legs as she whistles a small tune. She rubs it between the ears as she looks out the window. She closes her eyes, soothed, but something inside her jerks unfriendly. Somewhere, in a galaxy far far away, something dark looms over her, and she invisions a red version of the lightsaber Luke had. Her eyes open suddenly, a cold shiver running down her spine. Whatever that was, for a small second, it whispered to her of a "remarkable power a Jedi could never possess, Sith shall own it." but-
    -what was Sith?

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    OOC: From now on, when Luke communicates telepathically, it will be incased in * instead of " . Also, when I say you outside of conversation, it means all of Luke's students, not just a single person.

IC: Luke lifts off, and uses a cloaking device to shield the spacecraft from observation. As he pilots the ship, he momentarily senses a dark presence, then it's gone. He tries to find the source through the force, but cannot. After about 15 minutes, the ship lands again.

*We're here. Please stay on the ship. I'll be back shortly.* You hear Luke again.

Luke leaves the ship and strolls over to what looks like a patch of tall, wild grass. "Hello in there, may I come in?"

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Kat tossed slightly in her sleep, she was covered but stil felt cold. That dream was coming...it was coming back...."I'll come back soon Kat, I promise...." The boy acted like he really cared.... "Alright...hurry back..." That was the last kist they shared before he went off. She went out the next day, wondering where he was, and found him with another girl. "YOU LIED! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!" Tears were running down her cheeks as the boy came over, slapping her sharply across the face. "I never loved you! I was just playing around...." Playing around...... She sat up quickly, causing Bob to jump slightly, then look at his friend. "Pika Pikachu?" She scooped her friend up into her arms, hugging him as the tears came. "I can't stop thinking about him Bob....I have dreams...he is in every single one....." The small yellow mouse nuzzled his friend's chin, licking her cheek. "Chu...Pika Pika...."

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "Hrm?"Hikari woke herself,yawning slightly.She didn't jump,or attack,or be alamed,she just said."Yes."she got up.She did this for three reasons; One,Black was not barking or growling,and if it's anything she's learned over the years,Black is the most exsilent judge of charater.Two,She sensed something from him,that was not bad,but gentle,and kind,but strict.Three,she was sleepy,and...need I say more,really?
    Black trotted quiet close to Luke,looking at him as he did when he looked at the ocean.Hikari stood up,Looking at him."May I help you?'She asked kindly,totaly opposite to what she would say to many other people.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Tymph was utterly alarmed. Perhaps, she was dreaming, yes, dreaming. But then again, how could she know about Sith, when she didn't know WHAT it was. Her heart beat quickened as she stands outside of the ship.
    "Luke?!" she cries out, spotting him. She notices him talking to someone, and can't stand to interfere, but she must.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
    OCC:ummm... I don't mean to be a pest, but are you still allowed to join this RP?! I've seen all the Star wars movies and i know a lot about it, but i'm no expert... but i still would like to join!

Here's my form:
    Name: Violet
    Class on planet: Trainer
    Pokemon: Pichu, Azumarill, Charizard , Mightyena, Absol, Sableye
    Badges: none Ribbons: Mightyena
    Personality: Loves R2D2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, and Qui-gon! I also love Pichu, Pikachu, Pluse, Minum, Grovyle, Azurill, Zangoose, and Mightyena.
    Description: Waist length Blue hair, White skirt, Pink tonk top, Purple Bandanna, and Blue collar that reads: " Moon Flower".
    Backround: An runaway that left her home five years ago to wander on her own with her best friend (and first pokemon) "jin" her Mightyena.

Super_Lawliet

Years
    OOC: I swear...know what, I'm going a bit slow, so I might take a while to reply*shuts up*

Kat held her friend even closer, continuing to cry. "I try again and again....I can't forget him...." I want to.....but....I can't....yes....I can... "I can.....maybe I could ask Luke for help....."

Last edited:

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
    ... You know "Golden Deoxys" or whatever your real name is, you don't have to be so rude! i haven't even been here for two days and already you want to cuss me out! what did i do to you?! I just want to be in an RP, so i went to that "Pokeisland" thing and you all just ignored me, so i came to this one hoping they would'nt ignore me (i did'nt know you were even here in the first place!) And now you wanna yell at me for trying to join a place i like?! Forget it then! All these RP's suck! You guys are so MEAN!!! if you didn't want me to be in the RP you could have just told me to leave!
    I'm sorry to the rest of you... i don't even know any of you & i'm just messing up your RP... I'm really sorry... Please just continue... pretend like i was never here.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    OOC: Sorry, I'm not accepting new characters at this time. Thank you for applying though. BTW, when you apply to RPs, don't give your personality, but the personality of your character. Someone from the world of Pokemon would know nothing about Star Wars!

IC: Luke introduces himself. "Hi, I'm Luke Skywalker. I've been searching for those who are strong in the force (a sort of spirit that lives in all things) to train them to become Jedi. Jedi use the force to keep the peace and defend the innocent. Sometimes this means to fight those who's intent are not so benevolent. I sense you are one of those individuals who have the potential to become a Jedi."

As Luke is speaking, Tymph comes out of the ship and urgently calls his name. Even without the urgency in her voice, however, he would have felt her need for his help eminating from her very being.

"Excuse me, please." He turns briefly to the girl of whom he hadn't gotten the name yet, bows slightly, then walks over to Tymph.

"What's wrong?" He gently puts a hand on her shoulder. The moment he does, he sees her dream vision. Most of the vision she didn't even remember. She'd only remembered a small part of it. He speaks to her in a quiet, gentle voice. "It seems you have had a brush with a dark vision. Once we get under way, we will talk in private about this. Please go back on board and sit in the common room. Don't go back to sleep." He nods and smiles gently, and returns to the bottom of the ramp to the new possible student.

Super_Lawliet

Years
    She slowly let go of Bob and began to stare ahead silently. "I can wait until there is time...." She felt that he had been busy, and was silent for another moment, then reached into her bag, pulling out a book. She opened it and began to read.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    She pauses, nodding quietly to the jedi. With a "woosh" of her robe, she goes back onto the ship, sitting down in the common room as he had instructed. She was anything but tired, her eyes blank as she stared at her gloved hand, watching the crystal in the center of the glove. She almost swore she saw a flicker of red on the clear crystal, but that was when her Umbreon stalked in, its red eyes calmly gazing up at his Trainer. She couldn't be sure if it was a play of light, or something else. The Umbreon rests its powerful head against her legs, looking up at the trainer with inquisitive eyes. The Dark pokemon's tail rapped against the floor slightly.
    'It promised you power.'

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari nods as Luke is talking.She nodds as he goes to talk to anther girl looking quiet frightend.Hikari had a slight worried look on her face,and called back Black."I dunno,Sir...Will I get to keep my Pokemon?"She asked,that basicly being the only thing holding her back.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    "Yes, you can keep your pokemon. Actually, I sense these pokemon are very in tune with the force, and though I don't know much about them and this world, I think the pokemon would be good to have around. They may even have a possitive affect. Come then." Luke turns and starts to lead...he pauses. "I'm sorry, he turns back to Hikari, "I didn't catch your name." He smiles, looking slightly embarrassed by his slip in protocol.

Super_Lawliet

Years
    She continued to read, a voice slowly whispering, speaking in her mind. You have the power...destroy...come....destroy... She blinked slightly, figuring it was the book, then had a second thought. What if someone were speaking to me...I wonder... Bob looked up, tilting his head slightly, nudging his master's arm. "Pika...Pikachu...."

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "Hikari."she said,getting on to the ship.It sounded intresing."but,what about the teams?"She wonderd outloud,and not relizeing she had said that outloud.I wonder...maybe they won't be able to track me..but- She contiued to think,in her head this time,but got intruped by tripping over something,but quickly got up and resumed her thoughts as she followed Luke onto the ship.
    (Um,*sigh* hate to ask..again,but can I change my team around again?>.<)

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    "Teams?" Luke looks at Hikari questioningly. "Are you into some sort of sport?"

OOC: remember, Luke is totally unaware of any of this world's culture.

Is it absolutely necessary to change things around? You played quite a bit with the pokemon you currently are using and it'd make it rather confusing if you changed it around so much.

Golden Deoxys, you seem to be copycatting what Wolf Goddess is doing. Please, don't. It isn't good RP. Wolf Goddess and I worked something out, but, I don't want this RP to become a contest for Luke's attention, and that is exactly what you're doing. It's ridiculous!

Super_Lawliet

Years
    OOC: Well I think it's a bit unfair if only one person is able to turn evil you know. I'm trying to keep calm, I just feel that it's unfair...Just PM me...I don't want to interrupt the rp.

P.S. She ain't trying to get Luke's attention, so rule that out.

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    OOC-No,I guess it's not.Alright,same team then
    In- Hikari slightly giggled at his reaction."No,Luke.They're something else."She saids,sounding slighly worried,but not enough for anyone to tell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back