• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
  • Yikari stiffled a chuckle at Lyst's little charades, reminding himself to keep an honest face when he was adressed, although he took his chance when the boy turned around.

" What about you!?" The senior asked fixing Yikari with the same suspicious look.

"Me?" Yikari asked, putting on a saintly face as he saw Spark do the same on the floor beside him "I would never commit such a reckless and irresponsible act. And I am deeply hurt that you would even consider such a thing." Yikari's inner-self was shaking with laughter at Lyst's gestures but Yikari maintained his poker-face, giving the senior student an extremly hurt look, locking his dark blue eyes into his. He had always had a knack for putting on the helpless puppy-dog look, and this talent had been honed under Hibiki's supervision.

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Lyst silently applauded Yikari behind the senior then gave his the thumbs up.

" I am sorry Sempai, but Yikari and I are very hungry and we need to get to dinner!" Lyst stated, moving past the boy without so much as a second look.

" Remember Ikikara! If I find out that you had anything to do with this you are in trouble!!" The senior yelled.

" Yes captain! I understand you loud and clear!" Lyst replied, saluting the boy before turning away. Youaki snikkered lightly and followed after Lyst. Lyst smiled when he looked outside a nearby window. Students were already outside looking up at the still falling snow and the banner.

" I have to say Yikari, you and I make a wonderfull devious team. Friends?" Lyst asked with a smile. He held out his hand to Yikari flashing him a genuine smile that lit up his entire face. Even Youkai appeared startled by his master's look. He hadn't seen Lyst smile like that for an entire year.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Puppy-dog eyes always do the trick. Yikari thought, seeing that the senior couldn't comment and that Lyst approved of his charade, he felt a sense of pride in that someone as talented as this boy would approve of his skills.

"Friends." Yikari replied, returning the handshake happily. The same thought had been in the back of his head but he had been afraid to express it. "After all." he added in a slightly lower voice so the senior student wouldn't hear "Hibiki always said that the best kind of friend is a shameless liar."

[What's the matter?] Spark asked Youkai, watching the Houndoom's expression curiously. [Haven't you ever seen your master smile before?] The Vulpix was also fairly pleased with this arrangement since it meant that he would have even more opportunities to pester Youkai with his questions.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • " haha! I would have liked to have met your brother!" Lyst replied. Youaki looked down at the vulpix for a moment before decideing to give in to the insisting ideas in his mind. After all he was Lyst's pokemon. The large dog sat down on Sparks without a word, hoping he would crush the little fox.

" Youkai! Get up!" Lyst laughed, knowing that the dog wouldn't actually hurt Sparks. He just didn't want to deal with an angry vulpix. Youkai looked up at Lyst as though he had no idea about what the boy was saying. Lyst sighed in annoyance.

" You know he's gunna get mad and bite you or something..." Lyst stated dully. Youkai snorted in reply.

"all well suit yourself, but I am going to go get food..." Lyst said. Youkai weighed his options in his mind. Torture the vulpix, eat food. Torture the vulpix, eat food.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Yikari nodded, picturing his brother's reaction "Yeah, I think you two would have liked each other." he said "But I also think that todays acts have served his memory well."

[Oy! Get off!] Spark exclaimed, slipping out from under the Houndoom's bulk with a Quick Attack. [I'll get you for that.] he said with a malicious glare, before following after Yikari. [In fact...] he continued, turning around [I think I'll do it right now.], making sure that neither trainer was watching the fox shot a confuse ray at Youkai and grinned wickedly. There was no way to prove this ray's influence afterwards, but its effects were plain to see.

"Come on you two." Yikari called without turning around, "Quit lagging behind!". Spark gave a happy "vul" and followed his trainer cheerfully. Erasing the previous grin completely.

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Youkai blinked at the three blobs in front of him in confusion.

[ what the?] He growled, shaking his head. [ Lyst?]

" Hmm?" Lyst glanced back at Youkai curiously as the houndoom stumbled forward. Youkai bounced off of a nearby wall with a growl.

[ Who put that Snorlax there!?" He snarled angrily. The ground spun beneath his feet as he tried to move forward. Lyst was begining to grow worried.

" hmm...you didn't eat anything bad did you?" Lyst asked dully. Youkai looked toward the voice.

[ ARGH! The voices!! They are back!!] he barked, backing away. The dog howled angrily and lunged forward in an attempt to fight off the voices. Unfortunately he was headed straight for Yikari. Lyst pushed the long haired boy aside quickly, raising his left arm in front of himself. Youkai opened his jaws wide and Lyst braced himself for what he knew was coming. In a last effort to stop the dog he pulled back his sleeve, reveiling the wicked scar that it had hidden.

[ No!] Youkai howled, pulling back. Instead of biting Lyst, he ended up tackling him to the ground. The dog stared at Lyst's arm in shock.

" I think you need to rest awhile..." Lyst murmured softly and pulled out a ultra ball from his pocket. The houndoom disappeared into the depths of it in a flash of red. With a sigh Lyst pushed himself to his feet.

" Sorry about that!" Lyst said to Yikari, before moving toward the caffeteria.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "That's alright..." Yikari replied weakly, gathering his composure. "I wonder what went into him?"

Spark maintained an innocently confused expression, although he felt slightly guilty about his trick now. He had only wanted the Houndoom to stumble about a bit, make a fool of himself, not actually try to hurt somebody.

"Something the matter, Spark?" Yikari asked, watching the Vulpix in concern. He wasn't going to go crazy too, was he?

"Vul..." Spark replied with a shrug.

"Well...okay then." Yikari said, throwing concerned glances at his pok?mon as he followed Lyst into the cafeteria.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I looked to Alec and yawned. "It's getting late, you think we should turn in?"

Alec smiled. "Probably," he laughed.

Dancelle smiled at the pair of us, glad that I had finally made a friend.

~~~~~

Nat sat and continued stirring her smoothie. She shoved it away from herself, sighing as she rose. Ruby and Fang leapt to their feet, following her. Nat headed outside, walking across the grounds She pulled herself up into a tree, leaning against the trunk and letting her legs dangle. Moonlight reflected off of her scarred legs.

She let a couple of tears loose. Where WAS Blaze, how was her uncle doing now, why was she in such a slump? Questions floated around her mind, the answers eluding her grasp as she looked up at the stars from her leafy perch.

Latias_fan

Mew Ichigo
    Years
  • Here's mine-

Name:Ashleigh(Nickname:Psychic)

Age/Grade/Room #:11/???(you pick)/#102

Physical Appearance:She has Long,Stright,Blond Hair.She also has a blue kimono with a eye on the back thats purple.

Personality:She's smart and friendly.She's the only Psychic Trainer and Trainer(for now) in her family.She is on Team Psychic(Good Team).She is dealing with asthma and ???(a bumpy chin).Her first pokemon was an Eevee(Now Espeon).She knows alot about pokemon.

Pokemon:Espeon,Eevee(evolves in 1 week),Ralts,and Abra.If I'm only suppoesed to have 2 it'll be Espeon and Abra.

RPG sample:*Mom found her in the backyard,playing with her poke'mon.*
    Mom:You got a letter from this strange acdamy.*Ashleigh read the letter*.
    Ashleigh:Yes they accepted me.*Ashleigh rushes in to get ready*.
    ~2 hrs. later~
    *Ashleigh was all settaled in room 102 and ready for tommorow,her first day of school.*
    Ashleigh:At least it will be easer to study and do homework for now.

Last edited:
    Years
  • OOC: *gasp* it's dying!! that's no good... Maybe we should start a fresh day soon?

IC: Noah sighed, staring at his schedule, walking into the dining Hall.

'y'know... I think I'm guna skip dinner tonight... I'll talk to you and Nat about what happened tomorrow...' He said with another sigh, waving Princess over to him. She smiled back to Sparkle and Leo, then made her way to the room with Noah.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • OOC: Latias fan, no entry. Your RP sample is far from my par. I'm sorry.

And RT, I think that's a good idea. *starts new day*

By the by, I'm switching to all third-person again... first is getting too confusing with the multitude of RPs I'm in. :P

BIC: Kat fell asleep quickly, snuggling into her red comforter.

As she awoke, she noticed that Alec was still asleep. She smiled over at him, turning away before he caught her smile. She sat up silently, shaking Dancelle awake. The Kirlia yawned rather noisilly, and Kat flinched, looking over to Alec, hoping Dancelle hadn't woken him.

~~~~~~

Nat woke with a shock. She was still in the tree! After nearly falling out, she managed to regain her balance and climb down. She stretched, cramped from falling asleep like she had. Ruby and Fang laughed at her as she stretched, and Nat shot them both rather contemptuous glances.

Looking at her watch, Nat was relieved to see she still had time for breakfast before getting ready for class.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry for the delays in my post, but I've been overworked recently. Now, I'm going to use an RPing techniquem I invented three minutes ago! =p

IC: I was yawning slightly, having gotten up much to early, and got out of my room with stealth. Soon enough though, the "janitor" came by, and stopped sweeping, leaning up against the wall next to me. "Well, miss Mercili, are you settled in all right." He said, and I immidiately responded with "Yes, I am. Everything is going fine, and I assure you I'll make my report on time. But I advise you not to contact me again. Maybe it's different with you adults, but students don't tpically asscociate with janitors." I said, and promptly got to my feet, and began to walk down the corridor, muttering to myself about imbeciles...

Years
  • Noah opened his eyes slowly, finding himself in his bed... What else was there to expect? He slowly crawled out of bed, careful not to step on Princess or Vulpix, finding them asleep on some pillows that were set on the ground. He walked over to the mirror, rubbing his eyes as he looked into it, still feeling very tired. After a few moments had passed, it seemed like the most obvious thing to do would be to take a shower, so he made his way to the bathroom with some clothes and a towel over his arm.

Noah made his way back to the bedroom, feeling much more refreshed. He looked back into the mirror, trying to create a 'before and after' moment for himself, finding himself in a pair of black jeans held up by a black belt, a fitted black shirt, and a red leather jacket that was cut right above the waist. After fiddling with his hair for a bit until he'd reached satisfaction, he sat back down on the bed, took a look at the 2 pictures on his nightstand, and then at his schedule.

Period 1 ? Breeding Methods
    Period 2 ? Battle Skills
    Period 3 ? Free Period
    Lunch
    Period 4 ? Training Tactics
    Period 5 ? Pokemon Appeal/Contests
    Period 6 ? Pokemon Mythology
    Period 7 ? Physical Education
    Dinner

Then packed appropriately for each of the classes. Considering it was the first day back, they probably wouldn't be doing much... Or at least he hoped. Once he was fully prepared, he nudged Princess, and recalled Vulpix to her pokeball. Princess managed to roll off the pillow, 2-inch drop seeming to be more of a wake-up than the nudge. She quickly shook off the shock, then sprinted to Noah's side, still a bit groggy.

After finding his way to the Dining room once again, his duffle-bag over his shoulder, Noah found a table and took a seat, waiting for a few more people to arrive before grabbing any breakfast.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Nat raced back up to her room, seeing her room mate asleep. It was a he, something she was totally unprepared for. Biting back a small shriek, Nat grabbed a pair of jean shorts and a light pink tank top. She bounded noiselessly into the bathroom, making sure the door was locked behind her before stripping down and showering.

After her shower, she toweled off and dressed, slapping some mousse through her hair. Once the curls met her satisfaction, she applied her minimal amounts of make-up and packed for the day. She slung her bag over her shoulder and scooted from her room, heading to the dining hall.

She found it almost empty, save Noah and a few students she didn't know. She walked over to Noah and smiled. "Hey!" she said softly, but brightly. The bags under her eyes didn't do much for her appearance. Sleeping in a tree was never a good idea, and now she knew from personal experience.

Years
  • Noah noticed Nat walk in, greeting him with a cheerful 'hey'. He smiled happily, quickly standing up, and running to the counter to get some food.

'Hey... 'Kay, now that someone else is here, would you like to accompany me to get some food? I'm STARVING!!' He growled, knowing that skipping dinner last night wasn't a good idea. Princess giggled with satisfaction, seeing Noah act more like himself. She greeted Nat with a wave, jumping into her arms. She always loved being with people, no matter who it was.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I blinked as I walked into the dining hall, stifling another yawn. This wasn't vanity, but simple fact was that I was one of those few people who managed to look good no matter what the situation, or state I was in. I noticed that there were a few other students in there besides me, but not many yet. I shrugged, trying to recall my acting classes. After all, I wouldn't mingle well glaring at people. Even my attire had changed to suit my new self, as I was wearing a pink tube top that fit my form very flatteringly, and a pair of faded jeans which did as well. I had thought about changing my hair color too, but that was too much to ask of me, from ANYONE...

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Nat hugged Princess to her, giggling at Noah. "Sure," she said, heading up to the counter with him and grabbing herself a fruit salad. She had never been much of a breakfast person.

"Sleep well?" Nat asked with a hint of laughter in her voice, more because she hadn't than anything.

It was then that Nat noticed a good-looking girl saunter into the Dining Hall. Just seeing her sent waves of self-consiousness through Nat, and she felt her stomach clench a bit. Nat resisted the urge to look down at the scars covering her thighs, but instead settled for shifting Princess so she could better hang on to her fruit salad.

Years
  • Noah nodded, filling his plate with as many pancakes he could possibly fit onto it, taking a fruit salad from where Nat had gotten hers, just for good measure.

'Yeah, I slept well... You?' He asked, putting his stuff onto the table, finding it a bit difficult to carry with his bag. It wasn't long before he noticed a very good-looking girl walk into the Dining Hall. He leaned over to Nat,

'Do you know her?' He asked, with a bit of curiosity. Princess sighed, shaking her head back and forth to Nat, looking up to her.

'Whaaa - she looks like... She could use some friends!' He said, now trying to save himself from the embarassment he was definitely going to run into.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Nat flinched visibly. "I don't know her," I said cooly. "She looks totally plastic," I muttered to Princess and Ruby, who seemed to be sharing the ideas.

With a serious attempt to change the subject as they sat down, Nat went back to Noah's question. "I slept as well as one can when they fall asleep in a tree," she laughed, watching the new girl out of the corner of her eye. With her luck, the girl would come and sit with them.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Hi there." I said in a cheerful tone, walking over to two students who seemed to be talking about me, a girl with curly, black hair, and a boy who seemed to have purple hair. I sat down next to them, not really hungry. I wasn't much of a morning person, to be honest. "My name's Adrianna." I hadn't seen much of them before, and that suprised me, since I had tried to recognize most students by sight...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back