• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I blinked, suprised. Normally, when people were told to run from team rocket, they did. "Fair enough." I said, with a waryness in my voice as I turned to my released pokemon. "You guys know what to do, ri-" But I was cut off as the doorway into the cafeteria exploded. There was no other word for it.I knew they would have come in many other ways, but it looked like the brunt of the force was coming through here. Tons of men were outside the doorway, with several viscious looking pokemon out. "Still don't want to run?" I asked, glowering at the forms in the doorway. I was beginning to regret what I had done at this point...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna grinned slightly when she was asked if she was going to run.

"Me? Run from Team Rocket? Never...," she simply said looking down to her two pokemon who seemed to be ready for battle. Even she was taking a battle position, wanting to get into the action herself. She was part pokemon after all.

Years
    Noah watched Anna jump into a ready stance, and held onto the pokeball of Vulpix. He probably wasn't going to send her into battle, but just incase, he wanted to be ready.

Princess quickly pounced to the front of Anna's feet, ready to battle for the first time in almost a year... It was only then that Noah started to see that he wasn't the only one that changed over the summer, Princess had too.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I blinked, but stood back, and turned to metang. I was about to order him to attack, when one of the rockets spoke out, condemning me. "Miss Adrianna? What are you doing he-" He said, but was cut off as a large confusion attack from metang bounced off the invisible barrier they had errected in the doorway. ""Shut up" I shouted back, any traces of coldness gone from my voice. "It's enough that you threaten my family, but attack here? I've had enough." I said, but before I could order metang to attack again, a much larger psychic wave hit the barrier, and shattered it, sending the pokemon and people behind it flying back. I turned around in time to see an old man with gray hair, surrounded by several dangerous looking pokemon. A metagross, a nidoking, a raichu, a dragonite, a bright green scizor, and suprisingly, a Ludicolo. I recognized him as the Gym Leader teacher, mister Price. "Kids, I think there may be a little too many for me to handle, would you be willing to help?" He asked us, in a warm voice, though he was still glaring ice at the rockets re-assembling their forces behind the doorway.

Years
    Noah nodded, but before he could say anything, Princess had already pounced onto the leg of the nearest rocket, trying to gnaw on his leg.

'Princess, I don't exactly think that's the best place to be in a situation like this... Use slam!' The unusually small Pikachu jumped off the Rocket grunt, and lowered her body to the floor, preparing to jump into anything that were to come close.

'I have a feeling that this isn't going to go too well...'

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I nodded, shouting for my pokemon to attack. They launched forward, doing their best to work on the rockets, but to be fair, we were a flea compared to mister price's pokemon. Metagross lunched forward with ludicolo on it's back, bashing into Rockets and their pokemon, as ludicolo sprayed the dark purplish-black ooze of toxic. Nidoking was doing as much damage, trashing around in the head of battle, with raichu perched on it's head, sending out electric shocks from the relative safetey of nidoking. Lastly, scizor hung back, obviously guarding us, and mister Price was on dragonite's back, directing the occasional hyper beam at the rockets. I could see why he had been a gym leader, I was amazed he hadn't been a part of the elite four. Still, the rockets here outnumbered us to such an extent, that I wondered that even with his help, if we were going to come out of this...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna grinned, she missed seeing a good battle.

"Sparkle!", Anna cried, ready for battle now. "Thundershock!" "Leo! Use Psybeam!"

Sparkle and Leo raced forward and jumped into the air near a bunch of rockets and unleashed a powerful Thundershock and Psybeam attacks. Anna herself was holding back from joining in the battle herself, she was going to wait until she was really needed.

Years
    OOC: Oh okay ^.^ That works out well, it would've taken a while to have one person controlling all the enemies -- why I avoid battling with other members in RPs, it always takes forever =\...

IC: 'Princess, use thunderbolt!' She gave Noah a quick glance, and with a nod, turned her head back to the Rocket that she'd been gnawing on, watching him throw out a pokeball.

'Go, Rhydon!' He called out, sending out a massive Rhydon. Princess' actions immediately came to a hault as she watched the Rhydon bend down to her height, mocking her with a grin playing upon his lips. He lifted his leg slowly, getting ready to use stomp, but Princess wasn't stupid.

She quickly skid to the side, and jumped onto Rhydon's stiff tail, running up his back and onto his head, grabbing onto his horn. His strength was evidently much more overpowering though, with the shake of his head, she found herself on her side on the floor, barely able to move.

'Princess!... I knew this was going to happen... Nothing's changed at all...' Noah shook his head from side to side in disappointment...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna took a quick glace over to Noah and Princess and saw the Pikachu on the ground and regret it immedeantly as Anna was struck was a Thunderbolt attack from an opposing Electabuzz. Anna turned slowly, anger on her face, clenching her fists. She looked to the grunt that was controling the electric pokemon and noticed him to be one of the guards that looked after her when she was younger and in Team Rocket's control. Sparkle and Leo looked at their trainer and decided it be best to go to help the others.

"Feel like picking a fight with me, eh?", Anna growled to the grunt closing her eyes.

In a flash of red light Anna had become her pokemon form. She looked almost identical to Mewtwo, with the exception of her tail and a bit of her stomach being red. She floated in the air a bit and looked down on the grunt, who was smiling.

"Electabuzz! Thunder attack!", he called.

The Electabuzz let it's attack loose. Anna grined as she held her hand out in front of her, using Light Screen and the attack simply bounced off and knocked the Electabuzz to the ground. With this opening Anna concitrated and used a Psychic and the Elecabuzz was knocked out.

Years
    Princess slowly stood up, watching Anna go at the Electabuzz the same way Princess wanted to go after the Rhydon.

'Pikachu... If only I was like her...' She said softly, in awe. She tried her hardest to walk towards the Rhydon, but he simply ignored her, something that was to be expected.

'Princess, just come back!' Noah called out, now feeling very concerned. She had never pushed herself so hard before, nor had she ever battled something as powerful as that rhydon.

'Pii...' Princess barely managed to say, before falling to the ground again, fainting. Without saying a word, Noah returned Princess to her pokeball, and stepped a few steps back, letting the other trainers take care of the rockets.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Nat stepped protectively in front of Noah, realizing he was now unprotected. "Ruby, Fang, let's do this!" she called encouragingly.

"Ruby, Thundershock, now!" she cried, pointing to an offending Rocket Grunt, who was immediatly paralyzed.

"Fang, take out his Koffing with a Flamethrower!"

He did as he was told, leaping into action.

Nat glanced back at Noah. "You okay?" she asked in a concerned manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kat was about to respond to Alec's little explination when she heard the explosion from the school. She leapt to her feet. "Something going on!" she cried.

I feel hurt, Dancelle. Lots of hurt. What's going on?

Dancelle closed her eyes and reported her mental vision. Kat looked up at Alec. "There's an attack on the school, we have to help," she whispered, taking off for the Academy at a run.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Lyst walked into the room with half a pancake in his mouth. Hiseyes were still groggy with sleep. Youkai snarled lowly at the battles going on around them while Lyst swallowed the rest of his food.

" Erm...I take it this isn't part of a class?" He asked lamely as a rocket member ran toward him.

" Go! Raticate! This one looks like a wimp!" The rocket yelled triumphantly as his pokemon leapt before him. Lyst merely scratched his head in confusion. Wimp? Is he talkin to me? Youkai stepped before Lyst angrily.

" Well if it's a fight you want you sure picked a wonderful time for it, can't I at least wake up a little?" Lyst sighed in irritation. " Youkai! Take care of these weaklings!"

Youkai snarled viciously at the Raticate, and leapt forward with deadly intentions. The raticate bounded aside, barely avoiding Youkai's strong jaws.

" Raticate! Hyper fang!" The rocket yelled as the rat whirled around.

" Youkai, Faint attack." Lyst said calmly. The Dog rushed toward the Raticate, and vanished just before the two connected. The rat's fangs only nicked the Houndoom's side. Youkai reappeared, his large jaws clamping down on the raticate. It let out a cry of pain, but the Houndoom did not let go. He held tight to the rat, his fangs locking up.

" No! Raticate! Get free!" The rocket yelled angrily. " Pinser! Take him out!"

The man released the large bug pokemon in a flash of light. The creature charged toward Youkai with it's pinsers ready. It clamped it's powerful pinsers around youkai and lifted the dog into the air. Unfortunately for the Raticate that he still held tightly in his jaws.

" Youkai, release the rat and take care of that bug." Lyst commanded. The houndoom unlocked his jaws and the injured creature fell to the floor with a thud. Youkai the focused his red eyes on the bug that was attempting to crush his ribcage. Pain lanced through the pokemon as he struggled to get free.

" Ember attack." Lyst statted. Lyst had changed completely from his normal happy go lucky nature to a cold looking young man. His eyes were deadly calm, his lips set in a emotionless line. Youkai shot molten hot embers down at the Pinser. It released him in favor of shaking of the burning fire. Though the houndoom was battered he remained on his feet and if anything he was even more intimidating. As had Lyst, Youkai had changed as well. The dog looked nothing short of a demon let loose to kill any that stood before him.

" I would suggest you surrender now. You're too weak..." Lyst said emotionlessly to the rocket as he took off his glasses. He tucked them neatly into his shirt pocket so that he wouldn't lose them.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    "Of course." I said, easily pacing her , even picking it up a little. I flicked my other wrist, several shuriken appearing in my fingers. I mentally cursed myself for forgetting my Pokeballs. I lept over an interfering handrail on my way to the fight, turning to check that Kat was still with me.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Youkai lunged hungrily at the pinser, commiting himself to the battle completely. The only thing that would stop him now was Lyst. The Young man glanced over to where Noah was. He had seen him return his pikachu.

" Let her fight!" He called over, his voice devoid of all emotion. " You of all people should know what she wants!"

He returned his gaze to his opponent. He was getting figgety, he had to act. Youkai leapt aside as the pinser attempted to grab him again and lunged forward. He shot more fire at the bug pokemon, causing it to cry out. The rocket called out to his pokemon angrily and Lyst used the distraction to his advantage. He wasn't going to let Youkai have all of the fun. The young man charged toward the rocket, forcing all of his anger outward. It was guys like this that killed Rei! Even though there was nothing I could do back then, I will make these men pay!

The rocket turned as Lyst's fist connected with his face. The man let out a startled cry, then moved to retaliate. Blood had begun to run down the man's jaw. He landed his own punch to Lyst, but the boy ignored the pain and drove his free elbow into the man's gut. The rocket doubled over in pain, giving Lyst the advantage. Youkai snarled angrily and clamped down on one of the giant claws of the pinser,the creature struggling to remove him. Lyst brought both of his joined fists down onto the man's back, sending him to the ground.

" Youkai!" He called. The dog released the Pinser and retreated to his master. The Bug pokemon shrieked angrily at him, moving to the rocket's side.

" Ember.." Lyst commanded quietly, the dog unleashing his fire attack again on the bug. It collapsed to the ground unconcious. The red headed boy wiped the blood from his cheek and looked for another opponent. No one was going to ruin his new home.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Everything was going great until a colossal explosion was heard from the other hallway. Other civilians were running franticly towards the exit, yelling and screaming. Other teachers were attempting to calm the other students down, but strange figures in black sprawled into the building from the doors. Pokemon such as Arbok and Mightyena were occupying them, forcing other students into groups of 10. I quickly recognized the villains at first glance. They were Team Rocket. I dashed by the grunts until I reached the cafeteria, but the exit appeared to be blocked. Piles of Debris were pilling up in front of the exit.

" I wonder why Team Rocket would be doing here?" I asked to myself. I was interrupted when a Rocket Grunt came from behind me.

"Hey! Get out of there and get back to where the other brats are!" He ordered, trying to sound meanacily.

I smirked at him, trying to keep my cool. I snatched a pokeball from my belt and tossed it into the air. My steel bird, Skarmory appeared in front of me, giving out it's usual battlecry. I t flapped it's surprisingly light weight wings and hovered from in front of me. The grunt gave a short growl and released an Arbok, the poison snake pokemon. It spat out a warning hiss at me, giving me one last chance to give up.

"Skarmory! Use Drill Peck!" I ordered. The Skarmory flew a few feet higher and dove towards the Arbok, pointing it's razor sharp beak at the Arbok. It jabbed it's beak at the snake a few times, delivering decent damage. The Arbok responded back with a Bite attack, but Skarmory avoided the attack and flew back to my side, after giving the Arbok a few scratches with it's talons.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Name:Kuro Reimei
    Age/Grade/Room #:14/freashman/102
    Physical Appearance:
    The Pokemon Academy

Personality:she is fun and play full but can be verry shy at times
    Pokemon: a male charmander,inori, and a female ninetails,shifuku
    RP Sample:Inori sat on Kuro's bed rosting marshmellows while shifuku sat in the corner with her eyes closed.Kuro was walking across the floow on her nees holding a hand mirror and appling some eye liner.She stood up and brushed off her skirt and struggled to pull on her boots.A smile was on her lips as she talked into the resever of her cell phone."yeah mom I remebered to bring my sockes with my"she shook her head"mom whatever in in my top drawr is no longer you worry..no mom im not hanging around with the boys...no of corse not i have all of my items packed neatly in my bag ...no there not on the floor"she said as she reched down and started to pick up some of her poke dolls on the floor and setting them on her bed neatly.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Name: Pochi Barrol
    Age/Grade/Room #: 15/9th/102
    Physical Appearance: Blue hair, slit back into three spikes, glasses, baggy blue shirt, baggy yellow shorts, blue converse, white gloves, 5,10 and tan skin
    Personality: A loner, he is very hyper around people he knows, and has a short temper
    Pokemon: Lickitung
    RP Sample: I said my goodbyes to my parents as I boarded the S.S. Anne, with Shroomie on my right shoulder, this was going to be my first year at the academy. I got on the ship and went into my room on the boat. I couldn't wait for the adventures I was gonna have at the academy I wanted to make some new friends and improve my battling skills. It wasn't long before I reached the academy I opened the academy doors were some grumpy secreatary handed me my schedule. I went into the lobby where i saw many new faces

"Wow they all look really good i mean most of them look very skilled".

I had no idea who any of them were, so i sat down far away from them and just sat there playing with Shroomie. (sorry this is the only real example I have, I haven't rped in awhile, but I have improved alot.)

If its to late to sign up thats fine with me.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I had singled out two rocket grunts, and my pokemon were handling them effectively, since they hadn't released their pokemon yet. Mister price's pokemon were still decimating the rockets, until I heard a cry "Withdraw, withdraw! We're pulling out of here!" I sighed, as the rockets began trying to retreat, and withdrew my pokemon. After all, quite a few had already been knocked out, and the security cameras would have identified the rest, I hoped. So why ake more than we could handle? "Is everyone all right?" Mister price asked, concern in his voice as he looked around at the destruction caused by the attack. I was trying to be as unnoticeable as possible, after all, I had heard the rocket question me, and I was fairly certain the others could put two and two together...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back