• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hidden Depths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
Nah... he isn't on vacation. He practically comes here everyday, doing his job as a mod. He's just probably too busy currently.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2009
This game is teh awesomeness! I hope Dawson shows some updates soon, this is really cool.

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2007
Hey there Dawson (Phoenix316)??

Hey man, long time no? Came to see if you where able to keep Hidden Depths going. I know you put alot of work in to it, I feel bad I had to drop off the project like I did. Didn't mean too or want to thats for sure, I was enjoying doing the spriting but RL has a way of getting in the way of things. I don't recall if I said this before or not, or even if theres a point too but don't hesitate to use my sprites and concepts even though I'm not with the project, I won't be doing anything with them unfortunatly. You've done alot of work, I realy hope this project goes all the way. I'd like to say I want to get back on it, but I don't realy think I'll find the time.. Well, anyway hope to hear from you.

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2007
Long time no talk Phoenix. Checking in on the project, still feel bad I had to drop out on it.. RL has such a way of getting in the way of things you know? Hope to hear from you.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
I wasn't aware this was still going. Congrats making it over a year Mr. DawSAWN.

pepsi.max

[ game designer ]
Years
hey this game looks sweet. its being going a year. which game is it in here thats been going for 2 years? oh well. keep it up mate!!!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I liked the new screens on Twinkledragon. It's good to know that you're still working on it. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back