• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hidden Depths

Status
Not open for further replies.

baka123w

so so spriter
Years
  • deoxys ur fuzions r pretty good phenix might accept them for the breeding system but wat do i know im not working on this project ive got my own hack to keep up with XD

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • Awesome screens Phoenix! I agree with Avatar though. The brick tiles should be brought out a little bit more and then it will be perfect!

AbareMax

@Deoxys_Lover: That was a completely useless post. Phoenix already pointed out that he doesn't need any help with the sprites. If you want to help him, don't post in the thread just PM him

@Baka123w: This is a game thread, you should be posting about the game.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Unfortunately, time restraints have been really tight for the past month or so and I haven't really had time to get much done. I've pretty much done all the maps now, it's just the core coding I need to be concentrating on and I can't really show screenshots of the progress, codewise, anyway. I am planning to show a load of screenshots when I start adding in the sidequests and minigames that I've had planned for a while though.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • Well I want to say that your game is absolutelly great. I like all the screenies. Well I am also learning how to make these rpg games and well I need a tutor and so if you like it than will you teach me. *if offtopic than ignore it. SORRY*
    ~RAP~

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm awaiting your updates very eagerly, as usual. *feels great that the exams have finished*

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Yeah, Pheonix's game is cool. :) Though, I don't think he'll get it done any time soon, since he's pretty busy.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2005
    hey that game looks buzzin it look's really good make sure to tell me when you'r fineshed

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm sure that Phoenix's still working on the game as much as he can. Probably just has some other things he needs to catch up on.

Pichuscute

Super Pichu Fan
    Years
  • Yeah I don`t think he would stop a game this good

he`s probably on vacation or somethin

Completely forgot it was summer *smacks himself in the head for forgeting such a thing*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back