• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !!

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Please check out my post and the FIRST page of the thread. I think you missed it. I hope you still have the pokes I asked for :(.

PS: I sent you a PM as well.

Years
  • Sorry, the server wouldn't let me on X.x.

Actually, don't give one to me. I've only been a member here for 1 day, I don't actually deserve it, and there are more loyal, hard workers here who do and really want themselves a shiny. I have alot more time left to get one. Thanks anyway for being to giving.
    I too got knocked off for a while because of the server. It doesn't matter about time. I have not been on here since November. I really don't mind who gets one. Well except for those who have sent me rude messages. They will be ignored. You deserve one mors than most others. Plus I have been saving one for you xx

Please check out my post and the FIRST page of the thread. I think you missed it. I hope you still have the pokes I asked for :(.

PS: I sent you a PM as well.
    I replied to your pm and explained that you were not online at the time I got to your post. So I had to skip it. But I am checking now if i have them. i think some I need to transfer from my ranch so may take a few mins xx

Last edited:

Nadeen

Queen Lickilicky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Oh wow! Cool! That's very nice, I was really just expecting to get like, the last one because there are so many people! Thank you, it means alot that you thought of me!

I have to go downstairs to get my friendcode - my internet connection is rubbish up here. + Essex FTW! I'll go and wait for you when your ready. Ooooh, so exciting!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Please may I have:

Mew ~
    ハドウ~ 50716 ~ Lv 52 ~ T
    Entei ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Milotic ~ さいきょう ~ 12157 ~ Lv 50 ~ ST
    Ho-oh ~ MATTLE ~ 10048 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Lugia ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    and Lvl. 100 Rayquaza

Thank you for this. This is soooooooooo generous ;) :D

Holding . . . . . . . . . .

Last edited:

-Kaiser-

~ezio
    Years
  • May i get :

Entei ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Flygon ~ ばば ~ 07018 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Ho-oh ~ MATTLE ~ 10048 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Lugia ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Celebi ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ BT
    Milotic ~ さいきょう ~ 12157 ~ Lv 50 ~ ST

if you do not have them give me any other...

Fc: 3093 6461 1353
    i will be online during all afternoon... pm me
    when you're ready​
    ...I have no hurry ....:):):)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh wow! Cool! That's very nice, I was really just expecting to get like, the last one because there are so many people! Thank you, it means alot that you thought of me!

I have to go downstairs to get my friendcode - my internet connection is rubbish up here. + Essex FTW! I'll go and wait for you when your ready. Ooooh, so exciting!
    Ok, you need to send me your FC. If you are quick we can do it now, if not will be in a few minutes. ps Do you mind which shiny you get ??

Am I 1 of those rude people I'm really sorry I didn't mean it=(
    You are not one of those rude people. I just have not got to you yet. Sorry. I'm sure the rude ones know who they are :cheeky: Just post again what you want and I'll get to you.

PS Everyone. I am going out for a few hours soon. I will be back around 10pm GMT. Maybe before. If you are online you will get what you have been waiting for. If not. I am off work all week and plan on continuing giving away till they are all gone. So I you are not around again later, I will be on again in the coming days and you can have another go.

Sorry, didn't realise people would go so crazy for pokemon, and forgot how long a trade takes. xx

Last edited:

Nadeen

Queen Lickilicky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    As long as its not bronzor or bronzong, that I'm extatic to even get one for free!

Cassie
    3223 1918 5798

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    I'm sorry people are being so rude to you. That is really awful considering you aren't required to do any of this. You should know all of us appreciate it, even if there are some people who are...clearly not showing it properly.

Years
  • thanks I just thought I was stalking you but you told me to remind you pokemonI wanted but here they are shiny gligar
    shiny magnimite
    shiny ho oh and shiny jirachi
    do we give you rubbish pokemon by the way
    No such thing as a rubbish pokemon ;)
    I am not sure i have any of those. Possibly a Ho-oh. Not sure if I have one left though.
    But yes, just throw aways as i will be releasing them xx

Back