• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !!

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
  • Im currently waiting on wifi, so whenever your ready is fine. i'll still be on for about an hour or so.

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
  • You are to nice :3
    If you have one, I would like an EV'd pokémon from the first generation. (The other gens stink :P)
    But if you don't want to give it, it's okay ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    hi do you have a 10 anniv suicune by any chance? If not, i would take weedle, kakuna or beedrill, any of the three legendary bird pokemon.

Years
  • You are to nice :3
    If you have one, I would like an EV'd pokémon from the first generation. (The other gens stink :P)
    But if you don't want to give it, it's okay ;)
    Fistly I don't know what the first gens are anymore, i have forgotten a lot. And secondly, i know some have been EV'd but I do not know which ones any more. Sorry xx

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
  • Fistly I don't know what the first gens are anymore, i have forgotten a lot. And secondly, i know some have been EV'd but I do not know which ones any more. Sorry xx

I will keep it simple then, do you have a good lvl 100 Charizard?
    (My all tiem favorite :))

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    Could I please have an oddish, larvitar, mewtwo, and a latias? >:
    and if any of them are shiny that'd be great too +_+

Years
  • hey not sure if u saw me previous post 2 pages back but if u didnt i would love these pokemon if u still got them

Dragonite ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Entei ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Flygon ~ ばば ~ 07018 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Lugia ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

Years
  • Sorry.... Any shinys, any good IVs with good natures, and Timid Mew, Timid/Bold Jirachi, Shiny eeveelutions especially, Wish Bagon, Stamp Pichu, Wish Ralts, Pokemon Ranch Pokemon(Hayley, Red, Akiyama), any Other countries events(with different languages), thanks a lot... 2063 5040 3381
    Ok, your turn will be after I finish the current trade. I shall check which ones I have then.

Nadeen

Queen Lickilicky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Sorry, the server wouldn't let me on X.x.

Actually, don't give one to me. I've only been a member here for 1 day, I don't actually deserve it, and there are more loyal, hard workers here who do and really want themselves a shiny. I have alot more time left to get one. Thanks anyway for being so giving.

Back