• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
  • Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • looks like it didnt happen :\ im pretty sure i beat both tizzle and i KNOW i beat joey in seaview. Tizzle is that guy who just stays there after you beat him in murk cave right ?
    Are the sailor guys still blocking the bar? You need to get him 6 beers! Pokestones. He's a greedy sailor, lol. And yes, Tizzle stays there.
    I don't know what to do. I just got the Frost Steel.
    Go to Silversky's Gym, beat her, then head off to Route 53.

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Its 9:00 pm here, should it still activate?
    Yup. From the hours of 8pm to 5:59am is considered night time in game.
    ----------
    And here's an official "first time" in-game peak of the Seijo Region's regional map!
    Unlike Game Freak's GSC second region, Kanto was sadly a stripped watered down region. However, with Pokemon Normal, brings you a completely NEW discoverable post-game region to discover.
    Seijo is a full fledged region that may be even be better in structure and environment than the Taejo Region. The NPC of Seijo always like to hate on Taejo for some reason, haha! Seijo's culture and diversity will be much more different than what you will get used to in Taejo. Seijo will be in more representation of the Hoenn Region, if you understand what I mean by that.
    -------
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x6mPiSrmQk&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
    -----
    And as for flying, don't worry, when you get the HM Flight, you will be able to fly to EVERY town that you have visited (even some routes).
    I have expanded the flight table, so all I have to do is add entries for each town via a simple hex edit.

Last edited:

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • Yup. From the hours of 8pm to 5:59am is considered night time in game.
    ----------
    And here's an official "first time" in-game peak of the Seijo Region's regional map!
    Unlike Game Freak's GSC second region, Kanto was sadly a stripped watered down region. However, with Pokemon Normal, brings you a completely NEW discoverable post-game region to discover.
    Seijo is a full fledged region that may be even be better in structure and environment than the Taejo Region. The NPC of Seijo always like to hate on Taejo for some reason, haha! Seijo's culture and diversity will be much more different than what you will get used to in Taejo. Seijo will be in more representation of the Hoenn Region, if you understand what I mean by that.
    -------
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x6mPiSrmQk&feature=youtu.be
    -----
    And as for flying, don't worry, when you get the HM Flight, you will be able to fly to EVERY town that you have visited (even some routes).
    I have expanded the flight table, so all I have to do is add entries for each town via a simple hex edit.

Looks great! I especially love the music :]

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Looks great! I especially love the music :]
    Thanks! xGal makes some awesome GSC remixes!
    ----------
    Taking advantage of this all this free time I recently had, here is another mapped out location in the game!
    This location features a good challenging maze and Super Mario World (sky/air levels) music! It actually fits the mood of this secret area quite well!
    -----
    Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)
    ----- And prepare for a wacky storyline! The Gravesend's gym leader dies... hmmm. He was a GHOST TYPE leader...
    Will he rise from the graves of Gravesend to battle you?
    This notice is in Peacemaker Town... by the way... I wonder why...?
    ------- My awesome free time is going to end soon! Wah!
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz_fFKPZWaE&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Last edited:

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Just started the game again.
    I just encountered suicune lvl 20 am I able to catch it?

Yes He Left it as an Easter Egg but Good Luck Catching it i Remember FIZX said
    1. it Has a 3% Catch Rate
    2. Its on Lvl 20
    3.You only have standard Pokeballs.
    4. It knows Roar
    5. It only knows Protect & Roar
    6.Your Pokemon are around level 10.
    Also It Won't Affect Your Gameplay

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    Anyone else not able to save it?
    Playing on a GBA emulator on my iPhone, more specifically gba4ios.

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
    Years

• Yes He Left it as an Easter Egg but Good Luck Catching it i Remember FIZX said
    1. it Has a 3% Catch Rate
    2. Its on Lvl 20
    3.You only have standard Pokeballs.
    4. It knows Roar
    5. It only knows Protect & Roar
    6.Your Pokemon are around level 10.
    Also It Won't Affect Your Gameplay

Shoot I was so close.

it's pretty impossible to catch it.....

Back