• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
  • Ok wow Im searching for a shiny Buizel. Cause that pkmn looks kool when its shiny^_^.

Still no Buizel
    Still no Growlithe

Years
  • I think this is going to be the first Friday I don't catch my Drifloon. 3400 Dialga resets and nowhere near quitting.

A warm welcome to the return of Kobra and HM.

A quick question: Does anyone have any web hosting with PHP/SQL that I can play around with? I have some good ideas for an SHC database, but I have no sandbox to build the thing in.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7572/picturekj0.jpg
    Theres my baby :)
    And MM, I have hosting you can use, just PM me and we will work something out

Years
  • http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7572/picturekj0.jpg
    Theres my baby :)
    And MM, I have hosting you can use, just PM me and we will work something out
    Okay, thanks. I'll PM you when I'm ready. Just let me get over your spontaneously showing up boasting the shiny I've already expended 3500+ resets trying to get. =/

Don't worry. I'm gonna pay it forward once I'm done with Dialga and get an Old Amber from the underground and reset for a shiny Aero! >=]

Years
  • I think this is going to be the first Friday I don't catch my Drifloon. 3400 Dialga resets and nowhere near quitting.

A warm welcome to the return of Kobra and HM.

A quick question: Does anyone have any web hosting with PHP/SQL that I can play around with? I have some good ideas for an SHC database, but I have no sandbox to build the thing in.

Okay, thanks. I'll PM you when I'm ready. Just let me get over your spontaneously showing up boasting the shiny I've already expended 3500+ resets trying to get. =/

Don't worry. I'm gonna pay it forward once I'm done with Dialga and get an Old Amber from the underground and reset for a shiny Aero! >=]
    Damn
    Aerodactyl is so secksy, I've decided to go hunting for Giratina, I just got the national dex, oh, and do traded shinies count? I was talking to ryan, and he thinks they should.

Years
  • Traded shinies count, but not random crap off the GTS. You need to know who you're trading with. This is unfortunate but necessary, due to the proliferation of cheating.

3633 Dialgas.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
    Years
  • Got to where Spiritomb is, now I just have to meet 32 people in the underground. ><

Shiny Update:
    Scyther: Nothing new.
    Ponyta: 18 seen.
    Spiritomb: SRing soon...

Good luck with Dialga MM. :D

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
  • Cool MM, because now I can add Umbreon and Eevee! And I have a shiny I know to be hacked, Arceus. Well, for one, it's freaking Arceus! Second of all, It's an English Arceus, and third of all, it's freaking Arceus. Definite hack.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • This weekend does not look like it will be very open for soft resetting. Oh, well. I just hope I can get Drifloon fairly soon. I want to begin SRing for Dialga like everyone else and get the PokeRadar to test out this "streaking" thing. Good luck, everyone.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • um whats is streaking?

Shiny update
    Budew: evolved to roserade
    Charizard: nothing
    Macargo: nothing new

Streaking is running into the same Pokemon over and over again without it being broken by some other Pokemon through the use of the PokeRadar. Apparently, the higher your streak is, the higher chance you have of finding a shiny. It has to be very high (around 50+) for there to be a somewhat nice chance of finding a shiny.

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • Streaking is running into the same Pokemon over and over again without it being broken by some other Pokemon through the use of the PokeRadar. Apparently, the higher your streak is, the higher chance you have of finding a shiny. It has to be very high (around 50+) for there to be a somewhat nice chance of finding a shiny.

I still dont believe that just sounds like another assumption due to luck .

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • I kinda feel the same way, (hence the "apparently" in my post), but I still want to try it out for myself.

I did absolutely none of my h/w today...I'll try to catch up tomorrow. I'm SRing for Cyndaquil and Drifloon for the rest of the day.

so far as i know the only proof is one youtube video (which doesnt show the streak number ) and lots of random posts about the actual streak number ( most saying 50 + and others saying 90+ )

the only post ive read so far that I can agree with was a post someone said something like " when you use pokeradar and you see stars it means there is a shiny , this can happen on your first try or on your 100th try (including streaks ) "

IMO i think its the same odds even with a streak , only difference from wild battling would be the fact u can see 1 - 4 battles at once and immediately know if its shiny

Back