• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: EVAN PETERS HAVE MY BABIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I actually liked Limitless :) I might rewatch it some day soon. Another movie I've thought about rewatching is that one where time is currency and they all have timers on their arms... What was it called? In Time or something?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Yeah, In Time. It wasn't too bad of a film. I enjoyed it! I think it's funny how the reality of it is that we DO pay with time. We work so many hours and struggle to meet our financial needs only to realize life has passed us by.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I enjoyed it but it wasn't as good as I thought it'd be. Great concept though, and Justin Timberlake being able to act was probably the most surprising part of the movie.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Okay so Lucy was awful. Scarjo was amazing in it but her acting didn't make up for the horribly structured plot and loose ends and random, meaningless characters. Everything also built up to the last ten minutes (any and all events beforehand were 100% irrelevant) and then nothing happened. I was fairly disappointed.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Hmmm did anyone see the trailer for Horns? Stars Daniel Radcliffe, and he's looking pretty damn good. Would post the trailer, but it has...stuff.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay so Lucy was awful. Scarjo was amazing in it but her acting didn't make up for the horribly structured plot and loose ends and random, meaningless characters. Everything also built up to the last ten minutes (any and all events beforehand were 100% irrelevant) and then nothing happened. I was fairly disappointed.
    Sounds like something I'll watch when I'm hungover next time then 8)

Hmmm did anyone see the trailer for Horns? Stars Daniel Radcliffe, and he's looking pretty damn good. Would post the trailer, but it has...stuff.
    I didn't like him super much as Harry Potter, but he's matured well gosh. I might check Horn out, haven't heard of it before :3

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • /tv/ has been bashing Lucy before the movie even came out with poor reception, because of the whole "people only use 10% of their brains" myth.

Meanwhile at the Comic-Con, three movies have been announced that got me hyped as all heck: Godzilla 2, Pacific Rim 2, and Skull Island (supposedly a King Kong prequel). I'm more stoked for Godzilla 2 because of this confirmation.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Godzilla two is gonna be amazing. King Gidorah is going to be absolutely insane, considering Godzilla's size.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Horns looks great. I'm going to buy the book and read through it first, I think. I hear it's a great read and that the film is supposedly very true to the source material. Not sure how substantiated that is though.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Yeah what we're seeing looks like what you would get from the book's world, for me at least. Its one of the few book-to-film movies that I've ever been super comfortable with. And that list is very short.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Odd question, but does anyone know what scene this is from?

tumblr_inline_mny8vnxsC11qz4rgp.gif

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • They are creating a new Harry Potter movie right? Based on some spin-off of the books or some book that was in Harry Potter lore, if I recall correctly.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Yeah it's 'Fantastic Beasts and where to find them' not directly related to the main series but still pretty cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back