• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Im not good at scripting in fact im terrible and even if i could scrit i dont know where to put it
    This script is a real pain. It's hard to change unless you know stuff involving level scripts.

But here's the easy way to get rid of her. Make an earlier script somewhere in the house, that will...
    "setflag 0x200"
    It might just be this for pokescript
    Spoiler:
    Or if you prefer scriptED.
    Spoiler:

And then add change the girls people id to 0200.
    Tada, the girl is removed.

0m3ga_S1nn3r

Beginner Hacker :)
    Years
  • 1. Try using unLZ.GBA or RS Ball or Pokepic if you are using R/S.

2. Screenshots: File > Screen Capture....
    Videos: Tools > Record > Start AVI recording...(not Start movie recording... as you can only play that movie using VBA).

ok were could i download RS Ball or Pokepic? I already have unZL.GBA but i dont no how to use it and im using pokemon emerald! but thanks though and 1 more thing how do i add tile palletes????

uhmm were do we download IconEd???!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    destinedjagold said:
    Good day guys. It's me again... I just want to ask if we can edit PKMN battle and back sprits using Tile Molester...

Thanks~

You also have the option of repointing that data and making it uncompressed also.

kingdude256 said:
    ok were could i download RS Ball or Pokepic? I already have unZL.GBA but i dont no how to use it and im using pokemon emerald! but thanks though and 1 more thing how do i add tile palletes????

uhmm were do we download IconEd???!?!?!?!?

Try Presea's Tool Archive(in my sig). It comes with the EliteMap installer also.

0m3ga_S1nn3r

Years
  • Try Presea's Tool Archive(in my sig). It comes with the EliteMap installer also.

ok which file do i click on is it RSE or hacks????

and how do we make a script to like after you've done the pokemon league then the people will move from their spots and uhmm could someone send a list of advance map palletes? And you no the presa tools it doesnt have RS ball or PokePic

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    kingdude256 said:
    ok which file do i click on is it RSE or hacks????

and how do we make a script to like after you've done the pokemon league then the people will move from their spots and uhmm could someone send a list of advance map palletes? And you no the presa tools it doesnt have RS ball or PokePic

1. RSE
    2. Look over the Pokemon League script and copy that.
    3. Search a bit back, I put a list of where the palettes are, if you want to know the colour of each one then just look over them.
    4. RS Ball and Pokepic come with EliteMap after being installed.

0m3ga_S1nn3r

Years
  • 1. RSE
    2. Look over the Pokemon League script and copy that.
    3. Search a bit back, I put a list of where the palettes are, if you want to know the colour of each one then just look over them.
    4. RS Ball and Pokepic come with EliteMap after being installed.

Well i didnt get them when i installed it

where would they be located

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    kingdude256 said:
    Well i didnt get them when i installed it

where would they be located

You have to include the Bonus Programs when installing, then a new folder should appear wherever the destination was. Those programs should be in that folder.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Ive started to leanr to script but i have a problemo.

Ive installed pokewitch scripting tool but it wont let me install the other part of the tool so i can compile the script.
    The install is a pls file.

How the hell can i do it?

Will no one come to my aid

0m3ga_S1nn3r

Years
  • You have to include the Bonus Programs when installing, then a new folder should appear wherever the destination was. Those programs should be in that folder.

Lol silly me! Thank you agian blaizichu sory if i spelt ur name wrong!!!;)

Blazichu, could u show me how to use RS Ball and PokePic because im really confused in the head. Thank you so much because you help me!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Watori said:
    Mmm just a question. What's the best hex editor to use on advance generations?

Any Hex Editor should work with it, Try Thingy32 or Trans|hextion(one I use).

kingdude256 said:
    Lol silly me! Thank you agian blaizichu sory if i spelt ur name wrong!!!;)

Blazichu, could u show me how to use RS Ball and PokePic because im really confused in the head. Thank you so much because you help me!!!!

Well I believe you need to export an image, then paste your sprite over that image to index it. Then import it back into RS Ball or Pokepic. Then Save. There are also many tutorials on how to do it.

0m3ga_S1nn3r

Years
  • Any Hex Editor should work with it, Try Thingy32 or Trans|hextion(one I use).

Well I believe you need to export an image, then paste your sprite over that image to index it. Then import it back into RS Ball or Pokepic. Then Save. There are also many tutorials on how to do it.
    I didnt get a single word ur wrote but ok:P

can someone please explain to me how to insert pokemon Diamond and Pearl Pokemon to an Pokemon Emerald Rom (in step by step instructions please)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    I need some halp with Advance map (I'm messing with LG).

Okay, so I started by taking map 0 from bank 0 (it was some battle room for two players, nothing that would be used in a hack). I changed it's size (to 50x50). I took data of pokecenter before mount moon, and made warp in my map, then put that stuff here (bank, map and unknown values are same).

I opened the map with that Pokecenter, and edited warps so now they direct to bank 0 map 0.

I did exacly same thing with Pewter City gym.

and well, something got screwed up.

Whenever I quit pokecenter/gym in my map, I end up in exact middle of the map (x25,y25).

How can I change that, so when I quit Pokecenter I end up in front of Pokecenter, and when I quit gym, I end up in front of the gym ?

Pic to show stuff and such.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    I found your problem.

In the pokemon Center, make the warp number 1, not 2.

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    I have not yet seen this asked or answered yet. i'm trying to play the Pokémon Prism hack on a clean Gold rom (.gbc) and I am having trouble getting it 2 work. I am a mac user. I kno with .ips files u just put them in the same folder w/ the same name as the rom but I tried that and it isn't working. also, I am using KiGB (1.5.6) because for some reason it's not working on VBA (1.7.1). anyone know what the problem/s is/are and how to fix it/them?

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Do you have the program LIPS? You need to use that to attach it to Gold.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2008
    My warp is warped! oO

Okay, I haven't seen this particular question about warps.

I have a warp that's -supposed- to go in-and-out of a cave. The warp point on the Route works absolutely fine - it enters the cave. (Mind you, Brendan is facing the entrance, but that's not what I'm asking about.) But then, when I try to leave - even though I KNOW I have a stable warp point set up - the game acts like there's no warp! Basically, I walk into the cave and can't get out! Any pointers??

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Himochi said:
    Okay, I haven't seen this particular question about warps.

I have a warp that's -supposed- to go in-and-out of a cave. The warp point on the Route works absolutely fine - it enters the cave. (Mind you, Brendan is facing the entrance, but that's not what I'm asking about.) But then, when I try to leave - even though I KNOW I have a stable warp point set up - the game acts like there's no warp! Basically, I walk into the cave and can't get out! Any pointers??

Did you put the warp to exit the cave in front of the exit tile?

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2008
    I did. Brendan walks onto the space, and nothing happens. I approach the cave exit - and he bumps into it like solid wall. For some reason, it's like it's not detecting the warp.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back