• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Darkstars [2] The Reverse World

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Alternatively make the water go right up to the mountain edge and block-edit the corners so they have a water background.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Jeez,sorry i forgot about this hack -XDDD
you see,i'm really busy with exams. DX
i'll ask you...

Taz Maverick

Inactive
Years
Umm....BrokenRoses is working with you on the first hack right?You knw the first hack....

This will be the second it seems.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2010
Alright. Have you even finished one of your hacks, and you already have threads for sequels of your hacks? That's just wrong.

Stick with one thread at a time, before people get even more irritated with you.

P.S. Likewise is dead on.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Alright. Have you even finished one of your hacks, and you already have threads for sequels of your hacks? That's just wrong.

Stick with one thread at a time, before people get even more irritated with you.

P.S. Likewise is dead on.

Even more?Thats not nice,and i want to post all the threads of my hacks,i have my own reasons,and you can complain all you want.

.Seth

.explorer.
Years
So.. beta 5... you guys must be real far into the hack. Although..taking on more than one hack at a time will leave you frustrated with rom hacking. Believe me. Same with your threads.

Screenies look alright. CSS design needs padding.

I'd say you're doing alright.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
So.. beta 5... you guys must be real far into the hack. Although..taking on more than one hack at a time will leave you frustrated with rom hacking. Believe me. Same with your threads.

Screenies look alright. CSS design needs padding.

I'd say you're doing alright.

Why do you think we're working on 3 hacks at the same time?
I'm not working on this hack.When i finish my first hack,then i'll start it.I just posted it.

.Seth

.explorer.
Years
And just what in the hell is the point of posting threads for hacks you haven't even started on?
How does it benefit you? If you do this to record your ideas, use NotePad, or something like it.

I never even mentioned the number 3.

Although, add this coding to your css coding:
Code:
padding: 4px 4px 4px 4px;
It'll look much better.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
And just what in the hell is the point of posting threads for hacks you haven't even started on?
How does it benefit you? If you do this to record your ideas, use NotePad, or something like it.

I never even mentioned the number 3.

Although, add this coding to your css coding:
Code:
padding: 4px 4px 4px 4px;
It'll look much better.

Well,thanks for the code,i'll add it when i have time.And i have a reason to post my hacks.And its not to remember them.

Taz Maverick

Inactive
Years
Hey,Ray,i made you a banner:
Spoiler:

^^

Back