• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Darkstars [2] The Reverse World

Years
    • Seen today
    He is not enough cool to start hacking and help me with this series.The progress is so slow,i could say we finish this in 3 years.

Years
    • Seen today
    Ok,i'll give him.And when Aerow finishes with the scripts,i'll release the first alpha. ^^
    I'm almost done with the hero o/w,and with the first town,there is one bug,though:

The Building of the INN is changing when you walk.

Years
    • Seen today
    We will hopefully have the rombas of Burning Asphalt.Archon agreed to give it to me,cause the tiles inside this rom are similar to what i want.

Years
  • Screenies look nice i like the rock jumping bit that looks awesome. i wanna have a turn.

Good luck with the hack. I don't think it will finish in 3 years, just 2 years 364 day at 23:59:59pm jokes :)

Years
    • Seen today
    XD
    thanks really.We worked on a strange way for the first beta.We have ready the scripts without the maps!!!Our scripter is amazingly fast to be a human. XD

Back