• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    No presents, but I did get 10 euros tips at work cause the customers were generous due to Christmas. I made maaaad bank in other words, compared to the two euros I get daily.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Is it time to start talking about the new year soon instead?

Yukari

I dunno, I mean Christmas is over. At least everywhere I know of.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • That island between Alaska and Russia might still be doing Christmas. Probably.

That said, my cat is really comfortable with me and has helped a lot with stress and things. I dunno what it is about him, but no matter how awful I feel he makes me feel warm and happy inside. I like rubbing my nose against him like a cat would. We also got his litter and food sorted out today, which is great.

Christmas could be a lot worse I guess. Best to look at what's positive, right?

Years
  • This year my Christmas was uneventful, even a bit annoying as my allergies were acting up, but it was a nice night in with the fam watching movies and enjoying each other's company. I think overall, it was a good time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have now finished my christmas celebrations! Twice with my family, with different parts of the bigger family, and once with my boyfriend's family. Got a lot more great presents than I had expected, ate a lot of good food and drank a lot of good stuff. Yikes, best christmas in a long time!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My christmas is officially over but I still have presents to exchange with some friends lol. Weirdest gift I got was 40$ to mcdonalds... Only things I ever consider getting there are hash browns or mcflurries neither of which I really need so I gave it to my mom

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Poki put a little too much wine in her cola on Xmas Eve.
    Hahhaha I just hovered your signature and did a double take. xD

My brother gave me badass whiskey for christmas gift! He's so awesome. Like, not normally, but right now.

Years
  • I'm always so much more excited for the new year. In with the new, out with the old. *_* sparkle

But yeah $100 is more than enough for me as a gift. Bought a game off of Steam some hours ago.. the rest will probably sit around for ages as usual.

Years
  • I wasn't really a fan of New Year's for a long time because awhile back as a kid (I was like 9 or 10) I ate too much Hor D'ouvres at a family party and pretty much puked everywhere the whole night, haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    In 2015, my life will start, kinda. I finish uni and will need to finally find a proper job. No more students bliss. It will be really cool.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • My life started last year and I enjoy it a lot even if it gets boring sometimes.

Maybe I'll go back to studying one of these years though. The itch is still somewhere.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    2015 is going to be the first year since 2013 where we as a family will be living comfortably, steady income, electricity and all that first world jazz we suposedly should have. 2014 had all that, but the first half was very rocky. So yeah, bring on amazing super fun 2015.

Years
  • There's a good chance that, 2015 will be the same as other years for me. In other words, nothing will change.
    Gahd I hate it.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • You're 13, not much is gonna change in the way of every day of life for another 5 years or so.

You'll be the one doing changing, not your life.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Are you kidding? In early teens, each new year was special and different and let me evolve and become more... Me, I guess.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • The basic frame of the day remains the same - get up, go to school, come home, perhaps be social, do homework, sleep, repeat.

Years
  • Since real life always sucks for me, I'm hoping 2015 will capitalize on the success I had this year activity-wise. I know I had a bit of a semi-hiatus back in August caused by computer issues (and also having a short hospital stint to remove a lump on my breast) but at least my activity started picking back up from there.

Let's hope the year ahead goes worry-free for me, fingers crossed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back