• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Durarara!! x2 [デュララララララララララララララララララ]

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • Just over a week seems so close yet so far xDI totally forgot about that trailer, but I'm really excited to see how the new characters will turn out and how they'll play in the series.
    I haven't read the novel so I'm excited to what's planned next for the first part of the three.

Of course also excited to see more of this:
    Spoiler:
    and this:
    Spoiler:
    (I don't know why I found this scene more funny than I should have haha)

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • That was a really sentimental yet down-to-earth episode. Looking forward to the rest.

Skip Class

Years
  • Just them references

Spoiler:

On a random late note, thought the countdown for the new season was pretty cool:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I watched the first two episodes this morning! So glad I never really cared enough to read the light novels, I have no idea what's going to happen(except for Aoba's whole deal cause I love him).

I'm trying really hard to like the opening though. Like, trying really hard ;0; The song isn't as catchy as Complication and Uragi no Yuuyake ahhh. The ending is fantastic, though!

Skip Class

Years
  • tumblr_nicn79PCY01rqbxeho4_500.gif
    Gosh this kid is adorable :D I really liked this episode especially with Aoba and the twins. Can't wait to see what his "heavy weight" is. The bullying twins bit was really entertaining to watch. I never really thought of them much prior to episode 1, but they are pretty cool.
    I hope we get some Mikado and Kida moments soon since we haven't so far.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Aoba's smooth like butter, just saying.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Skip Class

Years
  • Me too ;( (gdi facebook spoiled).

Not only do I want to see more Aoba, Mairu and Kururi, but I can't wait to see how they develop through the series. I also want to see how the relationship between the 3 develop overtime.

Years
  • ^Agreed. I watched the first season as it aired too and was always pretty confused about what happened when.. seems like it's only gotten more confusing now.

But yeah, Izaya's sisters are insane and I'm not sure I like them much. Honestly almost want them out of the show. Why not focus on giving Shizuo more screentime this time around instead? Poor baby, and he's my favorite too.

aoba is cuuuute

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Those damn twins, man. They're definitely like their brother.

I like the story, but the means of telling that story is making it a bit difficult to keep track of where things are happening chronologically.

I didn't have too hard of a time understanding the timeline of things. I'm kind of used to it from DRRR, haha.

I love the twins, they're probably the most interesting new characters so far, aside from Aoba.

Years
  • I didn't have too hard of a time understanding the timeline of things. I'm kind of used to it from DRRR, haha.

I love the twins, they're probably the most interesting new characters so far, aside from Aoba.

I didn't have such a difficult time following it in Season 1 as far as I can recall... though that may just be because I've relived that story at least 3 times and my memory of how confusing the plot was or was not has been erased (for the record, those 3 times are the English dub, English sub, and what's been released in English of the manga forms of each arc).

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I didn't have such a difficult time following it in Season 1 as far as I can recall... though that may just be because I've relived that story at least 3 times and my memory of how confusing the plot was or was not has been erased (for the record, those 3 times are the English dub, English sub, and what's been released in English of the manga forms of each arc).

Yeah, the plot is pretty easy to understand as long as you don't over think it. Gets that much easier when you watch the second time.

Then again, the same could be said about any series. There's always going to be things you didn't catch or understand the first time -w-

Skip Class

Years
  • I didn't have a hard time trying to understand it. For me it was trying to get into it in the first place that took a lot of attempts.

tumblr_niozdgznxC1qcsnnso1_500.gif

Well that was kinda unexpected and sudden. I knew some things from being spoiled, but at that moment I wasn't really expecting that xD I love how Izaya can't deal with them haha.
    Also loving the relationship between Kasuka and Ruri ans well as Ruri and Celty's relationship.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • aaaahh Aoba and the twins just keep getting more and more interesting! I spoiled myself for Aoba's story, but I still don't know what the twins are up to. And yess I love how Izaya actually has trouble with them, seems like he can handle anyone else but his own family haha.

I also love how Namie calls Izaya out on being jealous of his "chat room friends" because everyone but him got to have hot pot -w- she treats him like such a child lmao.

Years
  • Everyone is pretty crazy personality-wise or has some really dark backstory.

Interesting end to this weeks episode though. Going against Izaya, good luck with that.

Back