• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Durarara!! x2 [デュララララララララララララララララララ]

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
  • Whoops. Sorry, I'll be more mindful of that.

Thanks for reminding me.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Spoiler: Episode 6 spoilers!
    Vorona is so pretty u//w//u

I love how defensive and obsessive Moekado is about Anri. When he thought Aoba was trying to hit on her, him getting all flustered over it was so cute to watch. Also, am I the only one who has a hard time keeping up with what's being said while they're in the chat room? ;_;

Lots of Shinra and Shizuo this episode yayaya.

I didn't jump at the wire cutters, but I guess I also didn't have my volume on very loud x_x Wonder who that is. Damn cliffhangers.

I wish Kida would stop being so mysterious and just come back to rekindle his bromance with Moekado /3\

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Spoiler: Episode 6 spoilers!
    Vorona is so pretty u//w//u

I love how defensive and obsessive Moekado is about Anri. When he thought Aoba was trying to hit on her, him getting all flustered over it was so cute to watch. Also, am I the only one who has a hard time keeping up with what's being said while they're in the chat room? ;_;

Lots of Shinra and Shizuo this episode yayaya.

I didn't jump at the wire cutters, but I guess I also didn't have my volume on very loud x_x Wonder who that is. Damn cliffhangers.

I wish Kida would stop being so mysterious and just come back to rekindle his bromance with Moekado /3\

SOOOO I JUST JUMPED ABOARD THE DRRR!! TRAIN AND I'M ENJOYING THE RIDE WOOOHOO~
    Spoiler:

yet to watch episode 7 tbh. But I have it in my phone and I'll watch it later tonight hopefully :3

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • SOOOO I JUST JUMPED ABOARD THE DRRR!! TRAIN AND I'M ENJOYING THE RIDE WOOOHOO~
    Spoiler:

yet to watch episode 7 tbh. But I have it in my phone and I'll watch it later tonight hopefully :3

(I guess the chat scenes aren't really spoilers as long as we don't talk about what's said >w>)

Can I just say that when they were like "ahh this is so much better" in the first episode, I was like "no it is not". I miss those avatars they had, it was so much easier to tell who's who :c

I'm glad you like it so far, yay! Shinra is the best.

Years
  • Still wishing Saki never existed. Her facial expressions are so creepy and she's such a weird, unappealing character. Blech.

But yay new episode! Plenty of Shizuo craziness to keep me sane but season 2 feels so very different from season 1 so far. Not sure if I like that yet but it's still awesome so whatever. :D; Vorona is proving to be especially great and I'm happy with how she's being handled, especially since I didn't like anything I read about her prior to her showing up. This really is making me change my mind.

Spoiler:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Ahh maybe I'll watch tomorrow, can't wait. Sounds like this episode is pretty eventful compared to the rest.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • This was best

Spoiler:

Tryndamere

the Barbarian King.
    Years
  • It'll probably be a year(or less) before we see a dub, and the sub is perfectly watchable. Season 1 is dubbed though, just not season 2.

Dude I loved Season 1. It's one of my fav anime. I even watched in 1080p BD. Treacherous Sunset and Trust me are in my playlist. I also tried cosplaying Izaya Orihara :P

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Seconding the above(even though you can't hotlink from that site, I'm assuming you mean this):

Durarara!! x2 [デュララララララララララララララララララ]

Seeing that seriously gets me so pumped for the rest of the season. Mikado is such a great protag. but what a nightmarish smile, jfc

Last edited:
    Years
  • It seems to be I'm the only person in this planet who is not really enjoying season 2.

Well, we're 8 episodes into this season, so at this point, though you are probably not the only person who's not really enjoying season 2, you are seeing far fewer people who share your opinion because most who do have probably already dropped the series by this point, while the people who are enjoying it continue to watch and discuss it.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Well, we're 8 episodes into this season, so at this point, though you are probably not the only person who's not really enjoying season 2, you are seeing far fewer people who share your opinion because most who do have probably already dropped the series by this point, while the people who are enjoying it continue to watch and discuss it.

Point taken.

I'm a big fan of the writer, I love Baccano, I also liked DRRR first season. The problem with this is I used to like the old formula of a story revolving around the same characters from the beginning to the end, while this second season relies on additional characters and their interaction with the already existing ones.

I don't believe it's a bad idea, it's just not really what I was expecting :(

In any case the novels are now finished, so we can say the story will have a proper ending.

Years
  • Point taken.

I'm a big fan of the writer, I love Baccano, I also liked DRRR first season. The problem with this is I used to like the old formula of a story revolving around the same characters from the beginning to the end, while this second season relies on additional characters and their interaction with the already existing ones.

I don't believe it's a bad idea, it's just not really what I was expecting :(

In any case the novels are now finished, so we can say the story will have a proper ending.

Isn't most of the story from the novels themselves? Sounds more like you don't like the way they're being adapted this time around. Assuming you've read the novels, that is.

Well, we'll get our ending come March of 2016, anyway. Maybe.

Back