• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Durarara!! x2 [デュララララララララララララララララララ]

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years

• Durarara!! x2
    A half a year after the events of the first season, Ikebukuro has begun to return to normal. High school is in session, Izaya is back to scheming, and Celty, the legendary headless rider, is still chased by the police as she rides through the town. But a few unusual things have slipped into the mix. Gradually, thanks to outside elements, Ikebukuro will be thrown back into chaos.

(Source)

Episodes: Unknown
    Aired: Jan 10, 2015 to ?
    Producers: Aniplex, Square Enix, Mainichi Broadcasting, Movic, Aniplex of AmericaL, ASCII Media Works, Studio Shuka
    Genres: Action, Mystery, Supernatural

Akiba

Years
  • Yeah, I wish it were so. I'm starved for this.

This time it'll be three cours running through 2016.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I'm pretty excited for DRRR!! x2 to come out! January 10 feels so far away haha.
    I'm not as hyped up as I am for other anime coming out soon, but since I didn't expect season 2 to come out after 5 years, I'm still awaiting it!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Three weeks? Whoa. Even I haven't finished the first season yet. Need to get to it asap. :p Although to be completely honest the first 6 episodes or so failed to grip me.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Although to be completely honest the first 6 episodes or so failed to grip me.

That's how I felt too when I was watching it. I think it took me about 3 attempts before I was really able to watch it though because the first few episode just didn't get to me.

At least since it's showing in 3 parts, once month for each part instead of a whole season So even if people don't catch up when it starts airing, it's not like they'll be behind for much.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I didn't love DRR as much as everyone else I don't think, but I'm interested to see where they will take the second season, as I thought they wrapped it up towards the end!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I didn't love DRR as much as everyone else I don't think, but I'm interested to see where they will take the second season, as I thought they wrapped it up towards the end!

Ah, really? I definitely might be missing something, but the ending always felt like a cliffhanger to me...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Honestly if anything it's ME who missed something, it's been a while since I've seen the show and I get distracted pretty easily :P

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Didn't really care for either that much. Izaya was kind of interesting, could potentially be nice to see somebody try and out-keikaku him. Unless the author wants to keep him as a force of nature.

Akiba

Years
  • 9 more days k.

I'll be seeding this show for you guys in 480p, 720p, and 1080p.

Back