• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Music version

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Is it ok if it has the health bars on the pic?

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I found this one somewhere on my computer,hope it's good enough,if not I have some more.And I have that one but the platforms are on the opposite sides.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Sorry to double post but I finished the inside of his house(AGAIN)and it looks way better.And now I'm mapping Hinote town,but now Hinote town gets deleted from time to time!Maybe I should get a virus scan on that computer!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Ummmm,what's that supposed to mean?And also to everybody,I finished mapping the home town,which is kind of similiar to pallet,is done.Right now I'm working on the Pokemon lab,and the Proffesor os Prof. Xylo.The starters will be the original from Kanto,unless someone can make me some new ones with a battle charset.I'm also making some new features.If you use certain instruments in a special place,something good will happen,like if you play an instrument,let's say a guitar,on the top of an important building,a rare pokemon may appear,or something else like going to a new city.I've made a new city called Ceold town and it has the old style graphics and the character changes to old style too.I just don't know where I'm going to put the place where you p[lay an instrument to get there,or even which instruments.Well,that's all for an update.I would like it if someone could make me some new starters,but if not,I'll just use the old ones.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Hmm,I looked it up and it just seemed like one of those dance mat games,not sure if it is,the site didn't give a good description.Any way,I'm almost done with the lab,I just have to finish up the getting your pokemon part.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2006
    there is a new one for the ps2 called: space channel 5 part 2
    it was really an improvement from the first one...
    anyways are the costumes just different colors or are they completely different/wierd like spandex clothing

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • Instead of updating with messages all the time, it might be a good idea to show us some screenshots. Then you will attract more attention to the game if people can actually see the progress. Good luck with this.

AbareMax

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I don't do screenshots alot because the computer with my game doesn't have internet and the computer with internet runs rm2k/3 slower.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Sorry to double post,but I got a new fire starter made by Jeff.He's going to do me the front later.I'm not sure what the name should be though,any ideas?Could somebody make me two other custom pokemon?Jeff is good but so many people request It will take forever two get two more front pics and two more back pics!He said I could use a few others too.Also,could someone make me the back for the fish in PNG format so I can but it on a battle set?That may be my water starter,the dragon one will be fire.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Thanks for mentioning my name, sketch. :) ...oh, and isn't that fish the custom sprite I made for Lonepichu? You may want to ask his permission for that.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I thought you said I could use it since you did make it anyway.I still can't get over how cool the fire starter is!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Sorry to double post but noone's posted here lately.I'll be able to post screenshots more often now!I got a new storage chip(it looks like a poket knife but opens up to plug into the USB port).I just got it this morning because my Dad came back from Switzerland(which explains why it looks like a pocket knife) on a buisness trip and got it for free and gave it too me.I also got a nice pocket knife too,but that's offtopic.It holds like 512mb on it so it's very useful!Instead of burning Cd's or floppys(which don't hold much).I had another one like it but it too forever to load up and encrypt stuff on it.On the new one,all I have to do is save the file into the device!It's extremely handy!Now that that's explained,I'll show some shots of the town and lab later or in the morning,but now,Jeff made the front of the above sprite for my game.I need some names for him too,his current is Flote.Oh,I haven't gotten to do much progress.Also I am partnering up with proto-man to help on his zelda game.Here's the pokemon:

EDIT:I just remembered,I may change the pokemon stuff.I'll probabally make you take care of one individual pokemon and train it and give all your love and affection to it.It would be hard too do all the pokemon to learn all those songs too!Anyway,I think it's pretty cool.I'll make it like the hero,Kade,doesn't like catching pokemon,but the Prof. gives you a pokemon and a pokedex because he knows your very responsible and the pokemon would be about to die if it doesn't get a good trainer.

Last edited:

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Sorry I didn't get these in this morning,I had to go somewhere.And,I still need a name for the pokemon.
    1st:Ceold town which is a bonus town,I won't tell you how to get it though.It's in progress too.
    2nd:Intro screen with edited Gary hero
    3rd:Almost complete Hinote town,which is where you start.
    4th:Talking to an NPC
    5th:Talking to prof.Xylo in the lab.

Tell me what you think!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Sorry to double post but someone please post here!Oh,and bad news,the lab got erased!It just erased itself while I was working on it.I know I didn't do it!I had finished the entire fire starter event too!It took forever!I'll have to redo it.Please someone post too!

Back