• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Music version

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I'm not sure what you mean but if that means music,I'll see what you got.Well,I didn't get any progress today(mowing lawn),but I'm not leaving until friday morning so hopefully I'll finish most of the demo by then.And since nobody wants to help with the sprite,I'm still not sure which to use,FR/LG male,or gary sprite.I kind of like FR/LG male though,I might stick with that.I was going to have a clothes changing system to change your outfit colour,but I heard blueguy already had it.I thought of it before I ever saw his thread anyway.It would be hard to mak an event for swim event with so many colors.Well,see ya!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Ya,the gary sprite does look like my cousin more.Ad I'll edit it too!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Okay,I'm about to leave and I won't be able to show progress all week.I've already recoulored gary sprite and have started mapping Hinote town,hometown.Well,later.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I'm back to making my game but I can't go any farther until I solve this problem.I've done his downstairs part of the house and the next time I come back to it,it's gone!I'm positive I'm saving it because I did a map after it and that's not gone!It still shows the map on the side but it's empty!Please help!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I know I didn't because I save and come back,it's still there,but the next time I try,it's gone!I've redone about 3 times already,and it still happens!

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    instead of a DBS I could make you a CBS(since your helping me).

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Hmm,thanks protoman,can I see it first,to check if I like it.I'm just using a dbs because it's easier to work with.

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    To show you I would need a copy of your game to actully make a cbs in it you would see it the next day and its also does not use the common cbs method it is alought simpler but has the same results I call it the scbs (simple custom battle system)

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I'll have to give it to you over pc.My email isn't up.I'll do it later.Or,can't you just start a new game file and make the cbs in there and send it to me to copy into my game?That might work better because I don't want to let anybody else see the game before my demo.

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    when my next forever night demo comes out you can see it

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    sure but however the backround of it sucks(I couldn't find a decent one)

Back