• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Press the key on your keyboard that you want to use for that button?
A few people wanted to be able to change the controls (such as using WASD to move), so I implemented it. You only have to set it up the first time you play the new version.
I see.
Why not include all the other keys on the keyboard (Control, Shifts, Backspace, Space, etc.)

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
monkeyboi said:
Hey wichu i've been trying to download the newest version for around an hour now and it still says the file is unavailable.
IMO Wichu should make some mirrors so that won't be a problem anymore.
I.e. 2shared is good file-sharing site.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2021
wichu, can you reupload the newest version? I can't seem to download it. It keeps failing.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
Years
Coolest home-made pokemon game I've ever seen O_O, I love the Menu's and everything on this, The Graphics are just beautiful.
I can't wait till I get my new Laptop and start playing this :P.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
glitchy.png

Now this is a rather odd glitch I've experienced.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2010
where i can found a buizel? in route 2 there's no water where i can swim to find him like the list says...
and where is the millenium cave?

Years
My game is glitched. I'm in the dark dimension where all the ghost-types are and was teleported onto an item, now I can't move and I saved thinking that the item will disappea but now I'm stuck. what do I do?

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
My game is glitched. I'm in the dark dimension where all the ghost-types are and was teleported onto an item, now I can't move and I saved thinking that the item will disappea but now I'm stuck. what do I do?

why on earth did you save? what were you thinking.

try using an escape rope

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
glitchy.png

Now this is a rather odd glitch I've experienced.
Hint: cheating won't get you anywhere.
where i can found a buizel? in route 2 there's no water where i can swim to find him like the list says...
and where is the millenium cave?
I didn't notice that :P
I'll add a small patch of water.
Millennium Cave is somewhere in Hoenn.
Could you upload your file and PM me the link? I can move you off the item, then send you the fixed save file.
I made a typo in the script, so there's a small chance you'll warp onto an item.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2010
i've won the 7th badge and went to the secret garden...what i should go/do next? i can´t go to dynas city because a man don't let me go. he says that i need to have 7 badges and i have, but he won't let me pass...
and i found the millenium cave (i think), what i need to do to enter on the cave? do i need a relicanth and a wailmer?
PLEASE!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!

Last edited:

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
lol. That will explain how my pokemon went like that XD. I always do two runs on pokemon games by playing without cheating on the first time and doing so on the second :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Version 1.15 is now finished: download here.

I added the space bar to the keys available, added water to Route 02, and fixed the Shadow Dimension warp bug.

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Woah 0.7! versions out of date better update quick!
Just a thought just downloading Events is all well and good but. I do personally like the kind of event like in Pokemon D/P/Pt like the darkrai and shaymin. Because i do fell it would be good to have a battle (A challenge as so to speak) to get the event.

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
I just got to the Chrono Chamber or whatever it was called. I love the background music, golden sun for the win!

And the whole way through the game, I had always thought that the music had a sort of Golden Sun kind of feel to it. :)

Back