• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2010
game froze and restarted after i went into a pokemon centre and chose the "mystery gift" and i didnt save...gotta restart :@

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
game froze and restarted after i went into a pokemon centre and chose the "mystery gift" and i didnt save...gotta restart :@

Have you got version 1.15? There's a bug with the Mystery Gift function in earlier releases.

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2010
i got some question:
is there other things i need to download?
where can i find the pkmnfont.zip?

soo new thx.

Last edited:

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Just a menial triviality but i thought i would share it.
rapex.jpg

As you may see i am in the comms center and, i am the bike.
Just found out when i accidentally knocked the use selected item button.
Also not to ask to much of you. You know that little poke ball you have in wild battles on the enemys battle information to signify whether its caught or not. I would find this useful as i have for example wasted pokeballs catching pokemon i have already caught and, not know i had. What im saying is could you add it if possible.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2010
Hi... well I start this game four days ago ando I'm stuck in the 7th gym.
Here is the problem... when you defeat the 7th leader, you see the latios and latias statues shining and then he cll you and tell you that is a big hole in the latios statue.
You enter with him and them you found HM8.
Them he talk to you saying that now you can find the Flasher...
The thing is... that I already have the Flasher and when I back to the secret garden he is not there. HE MISS.
I even were looking for him in the healong forest and them I made the celebi event.
Another thing is... There is a guy in blocking the entrace to the cave net to DYNAS city.
Well I already have 7 badges and he don't let me pass.
Is this a bad download or something?
Please reply because I realy wanto to finish this game.
He could realy be a real version of pokemon.
I realy want to know what will happen next in this game
Congratulations.
Reply.... realy:)

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2010
hi firdt of great game im inspired you made get back to the rpg maker but the load option doesnt apper in the start menu evan after you save

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2010
Arceus and his Plate Shield

Well. what can I say?
This is just the better pokemon fake(and not fake) game I've ever played!
By the way.... there's one problem.
I can't catch or beat Arceus.
That dammed PLate Shield is annoying. :(
I just want to keep playing but I can't because Arceus is there with that invenceble shield and I can't beat him.
Please anwser because I really like this game and I want to know what happens next.
Keep doing games like this.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Okay as there seems to be confusion with Arcues I will tell everyone

Spoiler:

Though everyone should really search the thread as it's been mentioned before.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
stuck

hello i get stuck at the deoxys cutscene

i cannot move

after been captured be the deoxys

please help me

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Little question, how do I change Deoxys' Formes?

Heres a little useful tip for battling Arceus:

Spoiler:

I finished the final piece of that championship in EX, it was one of the hardest and most frustrating string of battles I've ever thought. (I did it a while ago, but I'll just comment that now)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2010
err, i found lot of err mistake on the pathing (glitch?) , such as
Spoiler:

i do found some more and i'll make a list of it for the best of the game

mabibba

Doooooodge!
Years
Along with the 'captured notification' that Rassalon has suggested, I was wondering that if it was possible to add the gender signs while in battle? (I also believe an earlier post asked for this as well, due to 'attract' and other such moves, but I could be mistaken.)
I am one of those people who prefer to have certain genders when catching Pokemon and this would be a big help.
If it isn't possible though, it won't bother me much.

But otherwise, from what little I have played so far and from what I read and seen, this game is quite amazing.

I applaud both O.G and Wichu for their wonderful work!

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2013
Hi i have a problem i wanted to play raptor ex but i can`t begin the game after prof oak talks i have to choose my gender but i can't choose anything i can only switch through the characters, if i press my action button it doesn`t work!! what am i doing wrong??

Back