• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twin Horizons: The War-Torn World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix!

The Fox Pokémon
Years
  • Where am I? thought Flame The last thing that i remember is playing with some of my friend pokemon...... Looking around Flame noticed a group of pokemon chattering. Skirting over there Flame was about to talk to them, but thought better of it. Feeling a bit weak Vulpix looked for a sign of berry growth. Spotting a small patch of pogo berries Flame ran down the small cliff to the berries not to far from the others. He decided he would grab some berries in case any of the other pokemon wanted one or two. Eating about two berries got Flame rejuviated and ready to go for anything. Not knowing what to do Flame wandered around all the others trainers and pokemon alike. Some of these trainers looked peaceful and harmless in their sleep Flame was about to approach a Riachu, but thought better of it. Not knowing what to do Flame wandered over to some dead branches gathered them up and started a small fire with ember, curled up into a ball and pretended to sleep to listen to any future conversations. Flame slowly fell asleep after pretending got to tedious. When Flame finally awoke all was the same except he heard a screaming Riachu. He guessed it was the same one that he was thinking about going over to as before. Flame shouted in the pokemon language "Shut up! I can't sleep and.........Wait no i think you should scream more maybe it will wake up some of the others." Not knowing if it stopped or continued as Flame turned his attention away from the Riachu he curled back up and started to pretend to sleep.

( The italics are the thinking and speaking of the pokemon.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    ((OOC: Waitwaitwait. Err... Vulpix? That was some serious bunnying. You aren't exactly supposed to go around controlling other people's characters... I wasn't intending to have Sera try to catch any wild Pokemon; she's got her team. And Earnest's a 'he'. And he hadn't ever been sent out of his Pokeball since Sera woke up. ^_^;))

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • (OOC: Vulpix? Try to avoid bunnying in the future. If you don't know, that's where you take control of another person's characters. If you get the person's perrmission first, it's fine. This is your first RP, so I'm cutting you some slack. From now on, just have your characters intereact with each other, and react to what's happening. If you want to interact with another person, talk to them, but don't put any dialogue by them, unless you're overhearing something they said in a previous post; let their owner read your dialogue and then reply with his own. If it's an uncontrolled NPC, feel free. IF you really want to control someone else's chara for some reason, please ask their permission first.

You'll get better, trust me.)

Flax

Bang.
    Years
  • A young man with spikey red hair, wearing a red shirt and a simple pair of blue jeans, which gotten all dirty from the ground he was lying down on, and woke up in a rather unplesant manner. He got up into a sitting position, tucking in his legs toward him as he yawned, mouth wide open and tears formed below his eyes. He wiped his tears tiresomely and opened his eyes, revealing his mischievous golden eyes.

"Uagh.. My back." Spark's first words from his awakening kinda sounded like that of an old, cranky man. He started to rub his back, hitting it once or two.. Spark scanned his eyes around, turning his head all around but he didn't bother to look behind him. He got up and dumped his hands into his warm pockets slothfully.

"What the hell?" Spark muttered monotonously. "What's this place? Eehh.." Spark didn't seem to give much concern about where he exactly was. He was still weary from his sudden awakening and was oblivious to his surroundings. He smacked his lips together, a few couple of times.. His mind began to recollect a few thoughts, trying to remember what exactly happened from before. "Ehh.. That's right. I used the suit.. But everything's a big blur after that." Spark checked his right wrist and his face suddenly blew up a bomb, making a dreadful face.

"N-no WAY! The watch's gone!!" Spark looked around in panic and eventually collasped to the ground. He slid his hands through the dead grass, staining them both in dirt. He began to crawl everywhere in the scene but eventually gave up. He lost the watch, that silver shiny something he always had in his possession. The watch happened to be the very device that allowed Spark to transform into Voltman, his chosen alias for his apparent superego. Spark is a super hero, though this is according to his own words. In logical sense and judgement, he really isn't an actual super hero, like those from a fictional comic book. He's most definately not the kind of super hero most people think about. Having notable antagonistic traits, as well as his twisted view on "Justice", Spark acts more like a criminal. Besides that, Spark is simply a oridinary lab assistant to a renowned scientist, who is just testing out a powerful suit that can absorb and manipulate eletricity. Nothing more or less. Of course, Spark neglected this childishly and strongly believes that he can become an actual Super Hero, using the experimental suit.

Spark stood up - his entire body now stained in so much dirt, especially his hands and his knees. Judging his appearence, he looked like a street person.

"I lost the watch! I lost it!!" Spark exclaimed in dread and panic. He started to scratch his head, looking as if he was clawing through his skull, trying to pull out his brain or something.. "Oh, crap.. Doc's gunna kill me if I don't get that watch back!!" Spark's face was filled with sudden realization, as if a little light bulb above his head just turned on. "Oh, hell! Forget the Doc! What about me!? I need that watch!!" Spark's commotion was alerting the others. The fact that he's yelling at himself, made him seem a bit.. senile.

Spark roamed all over the place like a pest, looking hastedly throughout the few piles of dead grass and ashes (which, for some reason, didn't seem unnatural to Spark) and going through the gastly smoke which occassionally him cough once or twice.. maybe three times but who's counting? "Come on! It can't be that far!" Spark began to move around at a quicker and more reckless pace. Totally oblivious as always, Spark eventually bumped into Jasper, not realizing the bipedal rabbit (or anyone else for that matter). Spark failed to maintain his balance after bumping into the Pokemon and fell backwards, pummeling down pretty hard into the ground. And unfortunately for Spark, his head dived right into a small rock.. Ouch.

PikaPikachu

Great White Whale
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    A loud boom had awaken Franklin. He was now just rising and rubbing his eyes clear. A musty fog covered the skyline.

This isn't where I fell asleep. Franklin thought to himself. He quickly made note of his surroundings. A group of trainers and their pokemon were all he could see on the hilltop. As the trainers awoke and began to realize where they are, Franklin quickly jumped around to see the what surround below the hill.

What looked like a forest was below. It seemed as huge tanks had rolled through. Before making any other decisions Franklin ran and looked for Julius.

'Julius!'

'Wh-, what Franklin?'

'Don't you see?! This isn't the same place we fell asleep last night!'

'Oh dang. Its not. What happened?'

'I have no idea. But there is other trainers and their Pokemon around. Should we stay with them?'

'I don't know. Let's see what they have to say and then make up our minds. This could be a dangerous place, and I don't want us getting into anything we can't handle.'

'Alright sounds like a game plan.'

Franklin and Julius sat on the hilltop awaiting the rest of the trainers to awake. Staying out of the way they were hardly noticed.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • As Yamiko and Lupin sat there in that strange place, they began to wonder how they got there. Perhaps someone used some sort of a sleeping gas on them, then carried them to this place? Perhaps an unseen Pokemon put them to sleep with Spore or Sleep Powder, and this was a dream?
    "Odd, isn't it?" Yamiko commented as she began to stand up. "I hope we're not in any danger or anything..."
    At that time, she began to look through her pockets and her bag, making sure she still had everything.
    "If this is Team Rocket's doing," Lupin wondered as he did the same, "...even so, I don't think they can pull of anything quite like this. They can throw us in a cage, but not into a completely different world..."
    "The strangest things always happen to us, don't they?" Yamiko complained. "Fortunately we weren't separated because of it, but neverth..."

"I lost the watch! I lost it!!" someone shouted all of a sudden. Yamiko looked over to see a spiky-haired boy panicking, running around and scratching his head furiously.
    "Oh, crap... Doc's gonna kill me if I don't get that watch back!! ...Oh hell! Forget the Doc! What about me!? I need that watch!!"
    Yamiko had a hard time keeping herself from snickering. After a while she glanced at Lupin.
    "You didn't steal that watch he's talking about, did you?"
    Lupin shook his head. "What use do I have for a watch? You know how bad I am at selling stuff. I heed the 'reasonably' part of our motto. Besides, a watch is a very hard thing to steal when the wearer is awake, and all these people are close to waking up anyway. I couldn't have even done it in my sleep, since we were still on our walk five minutes ago."
    "Even so," Yamiko figured, "it seems that all these people here are in the same situation as we are. Therefore, they're likely our allies. And from the looks of things, they're Pokemon trainers, just like us. Still, we can't be completely sure."

Meanwhile, an Eevee and a Raichu were watching what was going on in the valley, a Pikachu and a Sandshrew were watching the group from higher up on the hill, and a boy and a girl were talking to each other, probably wondering about where they were. The boy who lost his watch bumped into an annoyed-looking Lopunny, fell, and hit his head on a rock.
    "He reminds me of how I felt when I lost Velvet..." Yamiko recalled. "That watch must have been very special to him."
    Speaking of Velvet, how would the Pokemon react to this world? She took out Velvet's Pokeball...

"Normally that would be a good idea," Lupin commented, "but not when there's crowds of people..."
    "But maybe if someone here happens to know about this place, they'll miss important information if they're in their Pokeballs."
    With that, she relesed her two Pokemon from their Pokeballs. Lupin soon followed her example and did the same. Out came a Mismagius, Espeon, Mightyena, and Arcanine.

"Mis..." Upon exiting into this strange world, Laverne shut her eyes tight, startled a bit by the brightness of the sun. It was times like these that she was glad she was wearing a hat. Soon enough, Lupin agreed with how annoyingly harsh the sunlight was starting to become, and thus took out a small black umbrella and shielded himself with it. Meanwhile, the three quadripeds took a look around.
    <"Where are we?"> Rigel asked.
    <"Why in the world would Lupin bring us to a place like this?"> Artemis wondered, taking in the scenery. <"Unless to get another part for that thing Halberd's working on.">
    <"I don't think so,"> Velvet commented, the gem on her forehead flashing. <"It feels like there's been a battle of some sort going on, and from the looks of things, it's a war battle.">
    <"That's odd,"> Artemis remarked. <"Since when has there been a war in Sinnoh?">
    <"Well, either something very fishy's going on,"> Velvet guessed, <"or we're not in Sinnoh anymore.">
    "So I take it you're wondering what's going on as well?" Yamiko asked the three Pokemon. "Well, it seems that somehow we've been transported to this strange land. Just a few minutes ago, so it seems, we were walking around at night back in Sinnoh. Now, it seems like we're in a completely different part of the world."
    Silence.
    Yamiko let out a sigh. "That stupid curse, it keeps getting weirder and weirder. Why does Celia keep doing this to me?"
    Laverne shook her head, as she always did when Yamiko mentioned Celia and the curse she put on her.

Having not that much else to do, Yamiko decided to walk over to where the boy and the girl were talking.
    "...I take it you don't know where we are either?" Yamiko asked the girl, who looked to be about her size, sounding a bit nervous. "Did you just wake up here all of a sudden like my boyfriend and I did? I know how strange it is; it's as if someone spirited us away to this world. That, or this is all a nightmare. Whatever it is, here we are and we have to find a way back home. ...Where are you from anyway? And you?"
    Here she indicated the boy this girl was trying to talk to. "If we came from completely different places, this is even more suspicious."

Lupin started walking towards where Yamiko was, but before he did, he said something to the watchless boy:
    "Try to think about where you last had it. Maybe it got left behind somehow when you got there--although I think that unlikely."

"...The two of us were in Sinnoh last night," Yamiko continued to the curly-haired girl, "but all of a sudden something put us to sleep..."
    "...and here we are," came a rather deep and serious-toned voice from behind. Apparently Lupin had arrived at the conversation.

Meanwhile, Laverne floated over to the boy who hit his head on the rock. She started rubbing his forehead with one of the tips of her skirt (which she often used as a "hand"), then poked him twice on the shoulder and pointed to where the other awake people (Yamiko, Lupin, Iyo, and Sera) were standing.

Artemis then decided to walk over to the Pikachu and Sandshrew sitting on the hill.
    <"Have you any idea where we are,"> she asked them, sounding more inquiring than confused. <"or are you just as confused as everyone else? Somehow those other Pokemon down there and I--and our trainers--woke up in this world all of a sudden. And from what that Espeon tells me, there was a huge war battle going on in that valley, but it's starting to die down a little.">

cookie_lovr

Deh Clumsy Altruistic Activist
    Years
  • Starr Reever started in the Johto region with his supportive parents. They already let him go on his vacation, or as he would call it, an adventure of a lifetime. This was only one day ago. They also gave him daily essentials like his PokeGear to contact them and more, food that probably won't last long, and other small portable items that could fit in his light backpack. He knew kids around the region did this, so why shouldn't he?
    He even read in the Johto Journal (daily news broadcast on his PokeGear), that some dude named Ash Ketchup-- or something like that-- traveled the regions across the world for over five years or not. That is nearly a veteran for crying out loud! It also reports that a dumb trio named Team Rock-- I guess that's their name-- with a lady, a man, and a talking Meowth-- give me a break-- are stalkers and like following Ash, Brock, and the other girl that likes to tag along, but leaves after Ash defeats everything in that region. The people that travel or traveled with him include Brock-- Pewter City Gym Leader, Misty-- Cerulean City Gym Leader, Tracey-- not a girl, May-- she's that best FYI, Max-- son of the Petalburgh City Gym Leader, and Dawn-- a blue haired girl.

Starr started in Cherrygrove City, since that is where his home resided in. He soon went down to New Bark Town to get his Pokeballs and his Pokedex. He was then out in Route 1 on the first day of his adventure. He didn't find any trainers or whatnot, so he kept advancing till he was at the Dark Cave. The moment he went inside, it seemed like the entrance sealed itself. He wandered formlessly through the forest, until he heard a piercing shriek. He was so startled, he dropped his bag and all the chips he had in it. The pokemon was a Misdreavus.
    <A Pokemon that startles people in the middle of the night. It gathers fear as its energy.>
    "Is it a female or a male?"

I really didn't know. o...o;;

"Hmm... so that's what it is, is it."
    I soon realized it was eating all my food.
    "Hey! Stop eating my journey food!"
    What the?! I didn't realize what I was doing, but I found out I was throwing a pokeball at it. I was meant to throw something that would've hurt it. The pokeball hit it and the pokemon went inside it.
    "NOO!"
    The pokeball shook and shook and shook and was actually starting to break out...-- I thought-- and had a instant change of heart.
    "Please catch it..."-- but it then came to a rest with nothing around it, except me, and the cave around her.

I had caught my first Pokemon right then, in the expecting darkness around me...
    I had done it.

Last edited:

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomism
    Years
  • Mora groaned, writhing tiredly on the ground. He began to stir, then felt a hand placed on his shoulder. <Shhhh.> The voice floated into his mind, but he could tell that it had not come through his ears. Mora's brow furrowed. Thantos? Before he could receive a reply, he reached out in his mind, and felt Thantos' mental connection. Mora was disturbed to detect a trace of fear in that link. Thantos? He could feel his nerves wring as more of the fear mingled with his own emotions.

<Mora, I don't know what's happened. I don't know where we are. Open your eyes, but make sure you're ready.> Now the panic was coming from Mora. What had happened to make Thantos so troubled? He took several deep breaths, then opened his eyes. Instantly, a wave of dread washed through him. Oh no…

The room, the hotel, the entire environment had gone. The lake, the fields, the Pokemon, all gone. The sky was clouded over, full of ash and smoke, obscuring the sun, and made it harder to breathe. The land around them was wasted, desolate and bare save the course grass. Smoke was rising from somewhere out of sight, and the din of gunfire could be heard in what was only just the distance. He lifted himself up on one arm, and looked at Thantos, who was kneeling besides him.What the hell happened? He felt his arm shake slightly, and felt the fear sharper than ever.

<I don't know.> His voice was mourning. Mora shook his head slightly, then looked around, taking in his more immediate surroundings. They seemed to be on some sort of hill, covered in rough grass and nothing else. People and Pokemon lay strewn across the ground, some still unconscious and some already awake. Erebus and Res were nowhere in sight. He felt to his waist, and clenched his hand tightly around the Pokeballs there. Then Mora realised something, and he turned round to face Thantos again.

How did you get out of your Pokeball? Thantos looked slightly surprised, as though it was the last question he had expected Mora to ask. <I let myself out when I felt something was wrong.> Mora himself was somewhat surprised at that, but didn't pres the matter. It would have been impossible to blame him. He looked round again at the people on the hill, then shakily walked over to a pair of slightly younger trainers talking, a red-haired boy and a dark-haired girl, a trio of Pokemon surrounding them. "Do either of you have any idea what's happened?" Thantos half walked, half glided along behind him.

Last edited:

cookie_lovr

Years
  • After I got it I was so happy!
    "Woohoo!!!... alright!"

The next thing that bothered me was that while I was paying attention and screaming my heart out at my humorous Pokemon capture, little did I know that nearly millions of Zubats were surrounding me.
    "Uh oh..."
    Then after a moment of silence in the Dark Cave, I ran my legs out till I met the end of the Cave! Then more Zubats covered the exit. It was over for me I guess. I guess I never knew how hard it was to keep your adventure so smooth. I backed up till I hit a tree and slowly slip down the back of it. I reached for my pokeball.
    "Misdreavus... you don't deserve to have a trainer like me..."
    I sent it out.
    "I'm sorry Misdreavus!"
    I had tears in my eyes. In later stories I retell of this, I say some dust. I was about to smash the pokeball with my bare hand with tears streaming out of my eyes, when I heard something emit a loud shriek. It was Misdreavus except she was distorted to a huge Misdreavus with stretched out physical appearances. It was quite intimidating and shocking. The Pokedex spoke:
    <Astonish, a ghost type move. It shocks the foe into flinching.>
    I opened my wet eyes.
    "Misdreavus..."
    "Misdreavus! Misdreavus! Mis-drea-VUS!"
    Misdreavus suddenly turned as big as a house and made a piercing sound throughout the whole forest. I could even see Taillows and Swellows fly in the air. Of course this made the Zubats scatter into the exit of the Dark Cave.

That was a moment I would remember my whole life.

Bring, bring! This sound interrupted my moment.
    "Hello?"
    Wassup Starr?"
    Silver?"
    Ya."
    Oh. Fine. Guess what? I got my first Pokemon!"
    What is it?"
    Misdreavus."
    "... *cough* wimp. *cough*"
    "It's my first Pokemon though!... why'd you really call anyway?"
    "Your mom wanted to see you or something."
    "Sure, thanks."
    "No prob, bro."
    "You're not my brother. oO"
    "Never mind."

Beep-- beep--.
    After this catastrophic moment, I decided to go back home, since mom did call. It was mid-afternoon, like around 3:00 P.M. On the way I realized what Misdreavus was doing in the dark cave. I looked at Misdreavus's worn out face. It looked kind of peaceful anyway. Well anyways after that, we were back at Cherrygrove City. The while I was walking, I didn't even notice that a medium sized Pokemon Machine were stomping on the forest, with the word Team Rocket on it.

--------------------------------------

I came home with a smile today. I went through the door.
    "I'm home with great news! ...
    ...mom? Dad?"
    They were looking at the TV quietly and then slowly turned around to look at me. Their faces looked so cold... so sad...
    My mom answered.
    "They're here!"
    "Who??"
    "They're going to come!"
    "Who's going to come??"
    "..."
    They said together.
    "The Trainer Snatchers!"
    "What's that?"
    My dad responded this time.
    "They are an evil organization. There are also three good nations, they stated on TV-- Goldain, Truest, and the Kilian. They each vow to protect all citizens joining their leadership. Us parents can't join of course. We'll just stay back..."
    I pondered and thought maybe it would be good to do that...
    "... and also you can't contact us, because they are very strict."
    That broke my thoughts.
    My mom answered and looked at my dad at the same time.
    "It is for the best, Starr."
    I couldn't let my parents stay while I was protected... I don't even know if I can trust them!
    "I won't join them."
    "Huh?"
    My dad was confused yet somewhat angry. I talked through his emotions.
    "I need to stay and protect this family. Who knows what can happen to you guys. We need to protect our generations....
    ... so send out your Pokemon."
    I didn't know what I was saying since I never did see their Pokemon before. So they did have Pokemon.
    My mom sent out her Politoad and her Cherrim, while my dad sent out his Ampharos and his Mightyena.
    "You two protect this household... I guess. I'll try find what is going on."
    My mom finally said:
    "Starr... I forgot to say something...
    there is also a variety of bad alliances... like Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, and Galactic. They don't cooperate, but will do anything to harm citizens...
    ... so...
    ... be careful."
    My dad said the final statement.
    "Good luck son, and here."
    He handed me a blue spiral looking pin.
    "It is for good luck. It was passed down through the generations, all the way from my great great great-- well a lot of greats-- great grandmother. She was the grand festival champion and beat the Elite Four and Battle Brains of all the regions. I was her lucky charm. So hold it and go forth Starr."
    I didn't know what to say.
    "...
    ... thanks mom and dad. I will find what is going on and put an end to this war."
    I left my house with a smile, the same one I had when I entered it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Voices rang in Briona's ear making her streach and let out a loud yawn. It took her a while to realise she was laying in grass. She finally opened her eyes and realised she was on a hill, surrounded by many people. She jumped to her feet.
    "Whoare you!? Where are we?!" Briona snaped. Her inner dark side was triggered by this unknown place. Her dark side had a way of masking her normal sweet side.

cookie_lovr

Years
  • I felt so good... I felt like I accomplished something!
    I looked to see the sun (not literally at it, but near it), but I never saw happiness. I saw a big machine coming this way to Cherrygrove City! I ran toward it-- it took pretty long since the machine was big, making it visible from a far area-- and when I finally reached it, people were coming out from the top of it. This trio said something (I suppose it was their motto).

Prepare for trouble...
    ...And make it double

While they were wasting their time saying that dumb motto, I quickly saw what they were doing wrong. In the hand of this machine, there was a bag full of captured Pokeballs!

I remember while walking back to Cherrygrove after my first Pokemon capture, I thought I heard someone mumble something about their Pokemon stolen. I never thought they were meaning it literally!

To protect the world from devastation...
    ...to unite all peoples within our nation.

"I guess these Pokemon belong to the citizens of Cherrygrove..."

To denounce the evils of truth and love...
    ...To extend our reach to the stars above.

"I've got to return them!"

Jessie...
    ...James

While they were finishing up that lame song, I quickly sent out Misdreavus and told it to Astonish
    the dumb trio of bad vocal cords.

Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light...
    ...surrender now or prepare to fight.

Midreavus was nearing them, and now was right behind them on a sneak attack.
    "MISDREAVUSSSS!"
    It grew huge and gave a piercing cry, scaring the Team Rocket out of their wits. They were so startled
    they fell off the machine and into the second, empty claw of the machine. The machine, based on
    sensors, quickly closed them in, leaving nothing but a bunch of murmurs and mumbles from the trapped
    trio. I actually heard the last Meowth say:

MEOWTH, THAT'S RIGHT!

I just noticed they were Team Rocket from the Johto Journal! The article didn't show their faces that's why.
    Well, Misdreavus got tired out from all of this so I suppose I could go to
    Professor Elm's healing machine. I ran all the way down this Route anyway...

So I left the scene, with nothing but a machine in the middle of a Route, and
    some bad singers in it.

Last edited:

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
  • The crowed cheered as Ryu entered the stadium.He had butterflys in his stomach but he was determined to beat his best friend and now rival to gain victory in Ceruleun citys annual tournement.He pulled a dusk ball from his belt and released his Toarkoal also known as Coaly.The crowed marveled as they saw that Coaly had a blue shell instead of a black one.His opponent Fred released his Haunter and the battle began.
    Ryu commanded Coaly to use smokescreen and black smoke bellowed at Freds Haunter.Haunter launched a shadow punch knowing that it never misses.Ryu checked his poketech and saw that Coaly had only taken minor damage and told Coaly to use flamethrower and Haunter was completely covered in flames. One hit ko!Fred then released his Golem.Ryu knew this was his strongest pokemon because they had trained together for years.
    Fred commanded Golem to use earthquake and Coaly was knocked out.Ryu pulled a red pokeball from his belt and the crowed cheered as they realised this was the fabled cherish ball.There was a flash as Hope,Ryu's Riolu,was released from the pokeball.Ryu told it to use bullet punch knowing it was super effective on rock types.Golem was almost down.Fred checked his poketech and seeing that golem was almost down commanded it to use selfdestruct.Both pokemon were out for the count.
    Ryu took a black ultra ball and released his Poliwrath ,Poli,as Fred released his ryhorn.Ryu thought that the battle was over, but he was wrong.Fred commanded his Ryhorn to use thunderboltand it left Poli with only 7 HP,Ryu commanded Poli to use hypnosis and then surf they both connected almost fainting Ryhorn.Poliwrath finished up his combo with surf defeating Ryhorn.Fred cried No! and ran to his Ryhorn.
    The battle had ended and Ryu was awarded with one of each of the elemental stones and one of ever type of pokeball except for masterballs and cherish balls.When he reached his hotel room and leapt into bed he fell asleep instantly.
    When he woke up the next morning it was not his soft matress he was lying on but rough ground he thought that this must be a dream and pinched himself and he cried out in pain this was not a dream!

Last edited:

cookie_lovr

Years
  • My memories... do they show I am a true trainer meant to be the champion--?
    No... I mustn't think of this that way... I must continue reading to find my true destiny...

Well... going on... I strive and strive till I reached Professor Elm's Laboratory. I wish he was Professor Oak though. I heard he was more advanced. I was suddenly in New Bark Town, after a long way of dodging tall grass. Sometimes the route just lead into the grass, so it was hard to maneuver, but I am here.

It was small, the smallest town I have ever been in-- of the Johto region-- of course.

I looked around to see if anything was going on. It was quite quiet. I slowly went to the small laboratory and slightly opened the door to see if anyone was inside. I saw Professor Elm on a chair with no lights except his dim lamp on the nearby research table. I broke this silence.

"Umm... Professor Elm? Is that you?"
    He began to stutter which made his voice all shaky.
    "Uh-h. Ye-es, it's me-e... Umm... are yo-ou new to New Bark To-own?"
    "... yes."
    "Sorry, but we don't have any starter Pokemon now..."
    Now I really wanted Professor Oak as my Pokemon professor.
    "Why?"
    "A red haired ki-id took o-one... and... a mischi-ievous gang of thre-ee took the other two..."
    Could it be? I began my next question anxiously.
    "Did they have a talking Meowth with them?"
    "Ye-es... you know of them?"
    "Yeah... I think the starter Pokemon are in Cherrygrove because I saw them and defeated them with my own starter Pokemon-- Misdreavus. I sent her out."
    "Misdreavus!"
    Misdreavus nuzzled my shoulder.
    "I met this one in the Dark Cave... I wonder why though?"
    "I know o-one thing... becau-use so-o much bad things are happe-ening, Poke-emon are fleeing from their normal habita-ats, because no-ormally you'd find Misdreavus in... umm..."
    This showed signs of thinking.
    "... you wo-ould find normal Misdreavu-us in the Silver Ca-ave."
    "I see."
    "How di-id you ca-atch Misdreavus, anywa-ay?"
    Seriously?
    "Long story... umm... you want me to pick up the starter Pokemon?"
    "You don't have to-o... you did enough to help me, thanks. I will ju-ust get an assistant to do it for me."
    This showed signs of disappearing sadness.
    "Well umm... before I go, can I register your number on my PokeGear?"
    "Sure."
    After he registered, I said bye and waved my last wave for tonight. It was dawn.

My memories... were they really like this?... the Silver Cave... the Dark Cave... Professor Elm... the past... and me, in the present.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    -AYE! What the heck're ya' doin', runnin' around and slammin' inta people like dat?!-

Though most would understand it as a mixed-up series of syllables from the word 'Lopunny', Jasper's voice was clearly filled with fury. His sudden outburst was loud enough to interrupt Sera's question and have her whirl around to see what was amiss. The sight of Jasper standing above a kid whose head was pressed against a rock was, admittedly, pretty amusing to her. Her Pokémon's yelling was also pretty funny, considering just moments ago he'd been complaining about that Raichu…

"Heheh. Sorry 'bout that," she said to the boy, grinning, "That's just Jaspy. He's always angry 'bout somethin'; it's alright."

-Couldda knocked me offa da side o' dis hill, stupid kid an' his stupid watch…- Jasper grumbled.

"Poor Jasper..." Sera whispered quietly to her Pokemon in a playfully mocking tone, "You're like a damsel in distress, waking up here and getting shoved around."

Before Jasper could even consider yelling again (or taking a more violent means of action, for that matter), an tall boy with a Gardevoir walked over. Judging by his height and his probably-well-trained Pokemon, Sera assumed he was at least a year or so older than she was. "Do either of you have any idea what's happened?" he asked, looking pretty nervous.

"No," she responded with a glance at all the others who'd randomly found themselves in this strange place. They all were either unconscious or utterly confused, judging by the looks of them. "And I dun think anyone else's got much of a clue either…" Sera added.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • (OOC: Alright, cookie, if you promise you'll enter the world on your next post, you may begin with the "real" posts.)

Iyo looked around, his eyes wide. He walked over to the bluff, and saw the devastation below.

He turned and met Matsui's eyes, then saw the tears on Maia's face.

Then he started laughing.

"All right, you got me guys. Joke's over, okay?"

Matsui felt a sudden surge of anger.

Joke?! He thinks this is all some sort of prank?!

Iyo began lifting rocks and looking under things.

"Alright, where's the camera? Heh heh, come on guys, you think I was raised-"

Matsui grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and gave him a violent shock. It would've knocked anyone else out instantly, but Iyo just let out a sharp cry of pain and surprise.

<You idiot! This isn't a joke! This isn't a game! Something very serious happened, IS happening, don't you get it?!>

Iyo's eyes went wide with panic. "I-what? Matsui, I can't...understand you..."

Matsui dropped him, and let out a long sigh. He turned and saw the other pokemon and some of the humans waking up. He turned to Maia, and saw she was crying again.

<Get ahold of yourself, will you?! We need to get everyone together, and see if anyone knows what happened.>

<R-Right...>

She collected herself, and shouted to the other pokemon around.

<Listen! Do any of you have any idea where we are, or how we got here?>

Last edited:
    Years
  • Briona froze up. She wanted to walk away but she couldn't. For one thing she had a fear of being by herself because of pokemonhunters, and for another she left all her pokemon with Shayla.

"what's a girl to do?" Briona asked herself. She decided to just stay til she could find someone to travel with.

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
  • Ryu looked around he was in a place he never saw before.The he realized something he was fully clothed with his backpack slung over his shoulder.
    ''Where am I'' he thought.
    He heard the call of a pokemon.
    ''Raichu.''He thought
    He released Hope and commanded her to search for the aura of pokemon.She nodded her head and screeched''Ri! Ri!''Someone or something was near...

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
  • I've talked to Epilogue, and I've posted this because I'm in a rush. I'll delete it tommorrow if it's unsatisfactory.

NAME: Adam Conrad Amaranthine
    JOB/ROLE: Adam is training to be a doctor
    PERSONALITY: Adam is kind and gentle, and he cares a lot for his companions, but is very protective and he hates people who mistreat their pokemon. He is generally cheerful, but he always makes sure he's calm and collected, and is very intelligent. He can be incredibly devious, but usually is honest, and his charm is often used to either end of the spectrum. He is quite trusting, but if you upset him he'll have a grudge on you forever. He believes that his pokemon and friends must come first, but he doesn't believe that peace should come anywhere until the facts have been explained, and if he feels like it is true, He will fight for the side he believes to be right.
    APPEARANCE: Adam has spiky dark brown hair. He has freckles all over his face, and hazel eyes. His skin is actually quite pale, but this is probably hereditary. He wears a brown jacket over a creamy shirt, and wears a yellow belt. He wears blue jeans and shiny black shoes.
    He'll wear a yellow scarf and black gloves if it is cold.
    BACKGROUND: Adam was born with his mother incredibly ill and being cared for by a Kangaskhan, and his father was trying to help. His mother died shortly after, and his father took Adam home, and the Kangaskhan felt a duty to help raise him. He was always very intelligent and fast, and grew up in close contact with nature. He could run away from danger holding a small load, and that had to happen quite a lot. The Kangaskhan which was his childhood friend always came with him, it's mother worrying endlessly. But the Kangaskhan grew into a strong and caring specimen, but protective of Adam. His father and pokemon had to flee from his home when it was attacked by terrorists, and he has lived with a zealous mind, but a diplomatic nature. He once met a Jirachi, which made his wish of Healing come true, and he is now an excellent healer because of his wish.
    SPECIAL SKILLS: Adam is strange, he can tame wild creatures with a pleading look from his eyes, and he is an excellent healer. Jirachi's wish let's him heal pokemon quickly as he can feel their pain and suffering and determines to end it.

POKEMON: Kangaskhan
    NICKNAME: Teresa
    SPECIES: Kangaskhan
    MOVES: Comet Punch, Mega Punch, Rage, outrage
    APPEARANCE: it looks like a normal Kangaskhan, and is developing a baby inside it's pouch, but it is not old enough to come out yet.
    PERSONALITY: Teresa is similar to Adam, although slightly less docile and a bit more aggressive to those who threaten anyone who she cares about. She only trusts Adam indefinitely, but trusts Adams friends.
    BACKGROUND: This Kangaskhan is the baby of the Kangaskhan who helped raise Adam, and has become inseperable with Adam, who she sees as a son.
    SPECIAL SKILLS/ABILITIES: Teresa can use herbs to heal pokemon and people, and, if enraged, she may go into a berserk state.

Adam woke up cradled in the arms of his kngaskhan, Teresa. 'Teresa... What? Why are you here? Wha...' Adam looked around and saw an orange landscape, barren and devoid. 'Teresa, where are we?' Teresa put Adam down and started pointing. a small group of people were in he distance, silhouetted against the blowing dust. 'OK. let's go and check this place out...' Adam walked over to the group of people, but they had no pokemon. They turned, and shouted. They ran towards Adam, armed with guns and other despicable contraptions. 'Teresa! RUN!' Adam ran as fast as he could, which was considerably fast, with Teresa right behing. but a Truck came up behind him, and a net dropped on Teresa. 'NOO! TERESA!' Adam lunged at one of the men, knocking him over, and started pulling the net off of his Pokemon. but with guns pointed at him, he stood up, arms raised, and turned around. 'Who are you people? what do you want?' You have been taken prisoner by the glorius Killain Empire! You will march with your pet or die.' Adam followed the soldiers, but heard a strange noise. 'I-what? Matsui, I can't... understand you...' Adam and Teresa bolted, knocking the soldiers into dissarray and fighting among themselves. Adam ran towards the noise, and saw a group of people, one holding another by the collar of the kneck. They turned to look at him, shocked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back