• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twin Horizons: The War-Torn World

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Your SU is...okay. I'm guessing this is your first RP; your grammar and spelling are a little rocky, but that'll improve with time.

Your background is a bit brief. Can you try to include what he was doing right before the RP?

Appearance is a bit small, but it gives enough.

Personality is alright. If you can, try to spice it up a bit; develop the character a little. What would he do in a given situation? How might he react to things like real war, or the death of someone close? What if he were required to kill someone? Or if someone he cared about was in danger? Just think of scenarios like this to help flesh him out a bit.

Include a bit more detail in Background and Personality if you can, and you're in.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2009
    Wow seems fun (this is my first post on the forum :D)
    i want to join :D
    NAME: Joshuah "John" Stevens
    JOB/ROLE: A rookie trainer and a Bandit (self proclaimed)
    PERSONALITY: Hes quite smart altho nothing really goes like he hopes it does he also likes to be evil to other people. He really hate those wannabe heroes and people that wants to be famous. He got a relaxed sight at battles but got a problem with keeping his head cold in hard situations
    APPEARANCE: He got chestnut brown spiky hair somewhat short, his eyes is glowing bright green, he got a average big nose and a big mouth. He got a bit trained body and a slight tan he got from birth.
    he likes wearing too big jeans and and a too big t-shirt but usually wears a black like the night robe wihout sleeves and a leather shoulder pad
    BACKGROUND: John lives in Goldenrod City in the Johto region his mother and father died in a fly accident when he was really young and now he lives with his foster parrents and sister. He never really been out of Johto exept for the time where he saw the final battle in the pokemon ligue
    SPECIAL SKILLS: He got the ability yo sneak around and almost never get caught he is also a quite good fighter when it comes to hand to hand fights.

Spoiler:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    @ jackblaze: Good enough. Accepted. Hold off on IC posts for now, until I get everything sorted out, okay?

@ Shady: kinda rough. This is also your first RP I assume? It's not bad, per se, but it could be deeper.

Personality seems a bit thin. Take a look at some of the other SU's to get some ideas of stuff to add. Basically, anything you can think of, add it. Different situations, and the like. War, death, love, anger, annoyance...that sort of thing.

Appearance is alright.

Background is pretty thin, but this IS a first-timer RP, so it'll work for now. But, can you include what he was doing right before the RP?

Also, your grammar and spelling are a bit rocky. That'll improve with time, but if you have IE, check out IEspell. It'll really help you out in the long run.

Just read my advice and do what you can, and I'll give you a verdict.

Nano5002

"Prepare for trouble!"
    Years
    Hello, may I ask if anything should be fixed on my character's sign up profile? I do my best work when questioned, I've discovered. It makes me think, since I'm usually quite impetuous. And I'm probably getting pretty annoying, sorry...... anyway, that's about all I have to say at the moment.

Last edited:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    @nano: It's pretty good. If you're determined, I'll study it more carefully later and try to find things for you to improve.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    Alias:"Robert Smith" Real name: Robert H. Patton
    Personality: A bit sarcastic, relaxed, a ok guy to be around, doesn't believe in killing civilians, wounded, etc; Cares for anyone he knows personally very deeply, he really doesn't care whether or he gets frontline duty, is a bit of a romantic around women, has an irrational fear of heights.
    Clothing: Military uniform of whatever nation has hired him.
    Background: Robert has lived on the streets as long as he could remember, ever since Truest bombers had bombed his hometown in the neutral country of Oskirk, who stubbornly refused to enter the war, fearing complete annhilation at the hands of the warring nations, so Robert decided to become a professional mercenary, now hired by the Goldain Army.
    Appearance: Stands at 6'5", black hair, brown eyes.
    Special Skills: Excellent marksman, and can act.

Weapons
    Spoiler:

TBH, this is my first RPG.

Last edited:

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
    NAME: Kyle Harrison
    JOB/ROLE: Kyle is a typical pokemon trainer. The elite 4 better watch out!
    PERSONALITY: Kyle is a very lonely kid. Was unpopular in school and bashed several times. He is never caught with wearing a white hoodie that covers his dark hair.
    APPEARANCE: He has slightly tanned skin and deep, blue eyes. He has dark black hair that covers the right side of his face. He wears a white hoodie and a pair of ripped denim jeans. He wears a brown waist bag at, well, his waist...
    BACKGROUND: Born in Goldenrod City and raised in Sunnyshore, he had a natural talent for swimming. He had only one friend, who would compete with him in swimming tournaments. He recieved his first Pokemon at the age of 7; a Riolu name Aura. At the age of 12, Kyle left home in quest of Pokemon glory. 1 year and 4 gyms later, Aura evolved and then the alternate world happened...
    SPECIAL SKILLS: Hanging around the aura pokemon reacted a part of his brain the strengthened his enable Kyle to read and see aura's. (Anyone can do it, just some better than others) He can see aura's through even solid objects up to a range of 30 metres.
    POKÉMON:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hey, before you guys get rollin' again, you need to follow to minimum IC post requirements.

Thread Warning 1

Nano5002

"Prepare for trouble!"
    Years
    Mackenzie yawned and groaned as he sat up. His back was sore, and he saw the reason when he looked around. He lay in a pile of rubble that looked as if it was once a store. Mackenzie had trouble processing the fact that he was not where he had gone to sleep. It couldn't have been a dream, every little detail was far too real.

Mackenzie stood and looked around again. He pinched him self and felt his nerves scream into his brain in protest. Not a dream, most certainly not a dream. He stepped carefully through the rubble to the remnants of a staircase, nearly tripping over a chunk of ceiling. The gray stone made the scene feel empty and lonely, as if the life and color had been sucked from the place.

Upon reaching the stairs Mackenzie stepped up them and over the holes and crevices in the stone that would send him falling to the floor, likely breaking bones. He stepped onto the second floor, where one wall was blown out. He walked to it and looked out to the ruined town.

Years
    Jack woke up in a state of shock and confusion, his mind was in a haze. He just could not believe that this place he was is the same forest he fell asleep last night. He stood up and then quickly snatched at his belt to check if everyone was their and to his relieve, they were. Jack heard loud sounds coming from the area around him and felt it best to get to a safer place.

Slowly but surely Jack was moving around the war ridden area of what seamed to be the scene of a great battle. Jack was confused and just had to sit down one more time. The sounds still banging in his ears he did not even notice his wound until now. Reaching for his bag and taking out some gauze to wrap around what seemed to be a broken arm.

Then suddenly a large BOOM sound happened right beside Jack and he set off for a run, thinking to himself that he may just die.

Nano5002

"Prepare for trouble!"
    Years
    Mackenzie saw a man with the apparel of a soldier walking below and ducked out of view. He crouched in the colorless shadows, the black clothes he wore making them shield him like a brother on the run, within their veil. He waited until the man passed and crept back downstairs, looking through the rubble. After failing to find any way to contact anyone he sat behind an old counter, collecting his thoughts.

"A dusk of gray clouds shadows this gray wasteland, but where am I and wherefore I am here? An illusion it is not, nor a dream, for true feeling runs in by skin and mind. Oh what treacherous god or devil would create such a a place? But musing to mine self will do no good to none. I must see what I can see amongst the ruin I find self within. Play the Scout. Play the Sneak," muttered Mackenzie to himself in thought, with a sad, but determined smile. He looked to his right to see a corner of a cellar door and crawled to it. He moved the rubble as quietly as he could, opening the door.

As he climbed down into darkness he reached up and focused, creating a miniscule light, enough to find his next step and the one afterward. He reached out and pulled a small metal chain, turning on a light and revealing an intact storeroom. Mackenzie put out the little light he had conjured and looked about. Still finding no radio or phone of any sort he sat and took off his toque.

From within the little black cap he drew a red and white capsule, releasing the one inside. Syterion stretched and looked around, a confused look on his face. "Where are we?" asked the Gallade. Mackenzie shook his head.

"I do not know, old friend, but a friendly place it is not," answered the man as he replaced the toque on his curly blonde hair.

Last edited:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    (My original intro post, edited and patched.)

When he awoke, Matsui immediately noticed something wrong. He felt not the soft fabric of his bed, but rather the rough grind of dirt and grass. He sat up and looked around. He was outside.

And everything was gone.

He was on a hill. The sky was dark and gloomy, yet he felt no rain, saw no lightning, heard no thunder. He looked off into the distance, and saw bleak forests and the outlines of what once must've been cities. He noticed several plumes of smoke and a lot of unfamiliar sounds coming from one side of the hill. He ran over and looked down. He was horrififed.

Below, nestled in a valley, was a town; or rather, what used to be one. The entire city was in ruins. The plumes of smoke seemed to be emerging from numerous fires around the city; buildings, vehicles, and...other things. There was a horrid odor coming from below, one he didn't recognize, but one that made him ill nonetheless.

He stumbled backwards. He turned, and saw Maia and Iyo lying nearby, unconscious. Several others, human and pokemon alike, were also lying around in a similar state.

His mind reeled. He searched his memories for what might've happened. And he understood. He turned, and screamed at the blackened sky.

<YOU! WHOEVER YOU ARE, SHOW YOURSELVES! YOU DID THIS TO US, DIDN'T YOU?! YOU BROUGHT US HERE! ADMIT IT!>

Maia managed to climb to her feet, and walked over to the hill. When she looked down, she froze. Matsui noticed her. She turned to him, a look of absolute terror on her face.

<Ma-Matsui, what happened? Where...where are we?>

Matsui was speaking furiously.

<Where are we?! We're in hell, can't you tell?!>

<H-Hell...? But...but how...?>

<Don't tell me you never noticed it?! Everything about our home, our lives, everything! Didn't any of it feel wrong to you?!>

<I...why are...>

<That's it! Of course you don't! Because you were in on it the whole time, weren't you?!>

<Wh-what?! Matsui, I->

<SHUT UP! YOU AND IYO WERE IN IT TOGETHER, WEREN'T YOU?! DID YOU GET ENOUGH SICK LAUGHS AT MANIPULATING ME, HUH?! AT MAKING MY LIFE A LIE?!>

Maia's eyes started to water. Her reply was choked and hurt.

<Why are you accusing me?! I don't know anything! Please, I'm your friend, just like I always was! I don't know where we are! I'd never do something like that to you, you have to believe me!>

<HAH! I doubt that! You're in it, along with Iyo, and those sick bastards hiding out there too! And I bet all of them are in on it as well! DO YOU HEAR ME?! WAKE UP, DAMMIT!!>

<MATSUI! STOP!>

He stopped, and looked at Maia. His eyes began to water.

<I...I...>

<Matsui...you know I'd never do anything that cruel to you...>

<I...Maia, I'm...>

He fought his tears, and managed to control them. She wasn't so successful. While she sobbed, Matsui closed his eyes and clenched his paws, bolts of electricity shooting from his cheeks. Maia, through her tears, managed to speak.

<It's...it's really all gone, isn't it?>

<...yeah.>

They stood in silence for a bit, the roar of gunfire echoing in the distance, and the plumes of smoke snaking lazily into the sky. Nearby, Iyo woke, stood up, stretched, and yawned. He saw the two of them.

"What'd I miss?"

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    ((Copypasta~))

--

A barely-teenaged girl sat slowly up with a yawn, stretching her arms as she did so. She was always up early, and today was no exception. After all, she had training to get to. Though she was barely awake she knew that one addition to her prized collection of badges remained… She'd have to get going as soon as possible—

"Wait…" Serafina muttered, blinking a few times to make sure she was seeing properly.

The cozy room she'd fallen asleep in had evaporated into… well, she wasn't rightly sure what kind of a place this was. Everything was gray and smoggy as if it had been coated in a layer of ash. Judging by the look of the place, possibly the ash of cremated bodies… Ruins of buildings hinted toward the former presence of a town or city. Smoky forbidding clouds seemed to tell more of past fires than future rain. There was a stale smell in the air. It reminded Sera of the morgue she'd been unfortunate enough to visit on one occasion, after the death of her grandmother. She wrinkled her nose. It was the smell of death.

"This ain't the Pokémon Center…"

She heard a loud noise; yelling of some sort. A hand instinctively flashed down to her belt, snagging a metallic orb and lifting it within a matter of milliseconds. The dark green-and-black Pokeball shuddered, as if its contents had noticed her sudden reaction. Figuring she might need someone to confirm that she wasn't insane, Sera pressed her index finger against the red button on the Dusk Ball. The resulting burst wasn't really a flash of light as much as it was a flash of dark. What little of the gray light that hung glumly over the landscape was around the ball ended up 'absorbed' by blackness, and after a quick moment a shape materialized from the eerie display. It was gracefully bent over, elegant ears twitching and red eyes flicking back and forth. The Pokémon quietly muttered a swear word that would go best unmentioned between clenched teeth.

-… The hell?- he added with not-so-typical uncertainty, considering it was Jasper who was speaking.

"I know, right?" his trainer replied, "Before you ask, I don't have any idea where we are, either. Sorry to disappoint ya'."

-No, not 'dat. I was talkin' 'bout the Raichu.-

"Raichu?"

Jasper pointed a fluffy paw in the direction of something Sera hadn't expected to see: other life, in the form of a Raichu, an Eevee, and a boy around her age. They weren't exactly close enough to overhear all they were talking about or to see their expressions, but they were pretty close by. It was then Sera also noticed that there were others... All laying about on the hill, most of them unconscious.

"… Oh. And?" she asked her Pokémon, wondering what he meant.

-Bloody hell, ya' didn't hear the stupid rodent screamin' his lungs off? I swear, I could hear the damn noise from inside my Pokeball, for Arceus' sake!-

That's what the yelling must've been… Sera thought silently. She then grinned, despite her unexpected situation. "So, you're upset that some other trainer's Pokémon was screaming like a maniac, but you aren't the least bit bothered by the fact that you're… well, wherever the heck this place is?"

Jasper responded with a scowl. -Yeah… Well, dat too. Did Alex finally manage to light the world on fire or somethin'?-

Sera was about to laugh and come up with some sort of witty reply when she came to a sickening realization. She reached for her Pokeball-belt with about as much shock as she had before. Jaspy… Earnest… Theo… Aw, crap. She had three Pokémon back at the Center… Wherever that was now. That meant she was stuck here with her irate Lopunny, her overly-feminine Roselia, and her dumb-as-a-brick Bastiodon. Of course, she wouldn't have been much better off with her suicidal Luxio, human-hating Sneasel, or the aforementioned Alex (a pyromaniac Lumineon). Sera happened to have some pretty strange Pokémon, which made her ability to communicate perfectly with them a bit awkward at times. Hopefully the few she did have with her would be helpful in this equally-strange setting.

"… Maybe we should talk to the guy with the Raichu?" she suggested. They'd need all the cooperation they could get if they hoped to figure out where the heck they were.

-Are you kidding?- hissed Jasper, -I think my ears are still bleeding…-

Sera grinned, taking that as a yes. It wasn't as if one could get a positive response out of Jasper.

"Hey," she called, awkwardly rushing over to the other trainer and his Pokémon, "I don't suppose ya' know what's goin' on any more than we do…?" Jasper grunted in dismay, cursing under his breath as he followed Sera.

Nano5002

"Prepare for trouble!"
    Years
    Mackenzie looked once more for any water or food, but everything was taken. As he turned to leave he stepped on a piece of loose tile. He knelt down and opened it. Inside was a gold, heart-shaped locket. He smiled curiously and reached in, taking it and opening it. A beautiful music played and two unfamiliar people were shown in a picture inside. Fearing they would not find it if they returned he replaced the locket and the tile and walked up the stairs to the ground floor. The bit of beauty in such terror and hell and ruin had brought back his determination. He returned Syterion and quickly moved in the shadows, making his was toward the next building over, the remains of what seemed to be an old apartment complex.

Mackenzie went inside as another soldier walked by in the street, nearly spotting him. He climbed to the second floor and entered one of the living areas; the building was remarkably intact. Mackenzie looked through everything he could find before finally opening one last drawer. Inside was a small self-defense pistol. Mackenzie froze. He began to close the drawer, but remembered the armed soldiers he had seen. He took the weapon and closed the drawer.

"I must play not the Sneak, but the Survivalist. As Walter survived on his isle through perseverance and strength of mind, so will I," said Mackenzie, referencing a story he had read once of a lone man on a isle of demons and devils, who survived through cunning and determination. In the end he crafted a raft from tough demon hide and trees, and sailed over the River Styx to emerge unscathed and return to his beloved. It was fiction, of course, but this had the feel of fiction about it as well, and fiction was meant to inspire one to reach for the unreachable.

Mackenzie walked downstairs and cut through numerous back alleys, from building to building, moving closer to the city's edge, and what he hoped was safety. He passed blazing fires and countless ruins. As he ran Mackenzie pictured all that was happening as words on a page, a habit he had grown into. Plays, stories, and words, all three connected and so connected to him.

Flax

Bang.
    Years
    A young man with spikey red hair, wearing a red shirt and a simple pair of blue jeans, which gotten all dirty from the ground he was lying down on, and woke up in a rather unplesant manner. He got up into a sitting position, tucking in his legs toward him as he yawned, mouth wide open and tears formed below his eyes. He wiped his tears tiresomely and opened his eyes, revealing his mischievous golden eyes.

"Uagh.. My back." Spark's first words from his awakening kinda sounded like that of an old, cranky man. He started to rub his back, hitting it once or two.. Spark scanned his eyes around. Suddenly, he gave a dumbfound face, realizing something rather odd about his environment.

"Err.. Hold on a sec.." Spark gave another look around. He seemed to be quite surprised at the fact that NO ONE was around him. "Wait a darn minute.. This doesn't feel right..? Huh?" Spark leaned foward and started to ponder deeply.. "Why do I feel like I've been replaced?" After a brief moment of wonder, Spark laughed this off. "Pff! Whatever! I'm sure it's nothing."

Spark adjusted a shiny silver watch located around his right wrist. He slid his hands deep down in his pockets, as he began to walk away and vanished into the unknown wilderness ahead.

Unaware, a nefarious silent shadow is stalking Spark in his tracks...

-----------------Meanwhile-------------------

All the commotion around slowly began to awaken a young teen, lying uncomfortably down on the ground. Wearing apparel that was once considered perfectly clean, now completely filthy from the dirty ground.

"Ow, jeez, agh!" The boy coughed out violently as he sat up from the ground, recovering from an accidental fall he experienced earlier before losing consciousness. Though rolling down a hill doesn't seem all that hazardous especially to someone at Ikarus' age, crashing into the spikey rocks down below is undoubtably dangerous, if not painful. Coughing once more, he placed his hand on his forehead - smudging it in blood that's dripping down on the left side of his injured face. "Tah!" The boy cried displeasantly. He took a long look on his hand, now drenched in his own blood. A depressing look of explicit displeasure emerged on his face, as he was upset about attaining such an excruciating injury from such a simple and honest accident. Though it's safe to say that Ikarus has gone through worse tradegies.

"Oh, just my luck!" As Ikarus sighed his personal cheesy catchphrase, rather sarcastically and depressingly to himself. He quickly got up on his feet and took a quick look around. After he was finished, his jaw dropped open wide, his left eye twitched maniacally and his entire bloody face melted into an unpleasant mixture of anxiety and awe, as he realized he was no longer near his haven called home but now in a hellish world that reeked misfortune that was similar to Ikarus' bad luck. Trying to figure out where exactly he was, he ultimately came to the conclusion that he has just died and just entered the depths of the underworld. He became cheerful - or rather hysterical over this fact, realizing that he no longer had to suffer from his misfortunate life, considering the fact that he is now dead.. or rather, that's what he thought.

He began to smile maniacally to himself. The smile slowly shifted into a frown, realizing how illogical his conclusion actually seemed. Shaking his head in annoyance, he noticed two people nearby, both whom seemed to be a little younger then Ikarus, along with three Pokemon - two which Ikarus could not remember the names of. To him, it was a bipedal rabbit which looked rather feminine and a rather dangerous looking brownish Pikachu, alongside an Eevee. The Eevee disturbingly reminded Ikarus that he was searching for his Pokemon, a task in which he nearly forgot about.

"Wait a minute.. Sherpa! Oh, yeah! I still have to find her.. Damnit." Ikarus looked down on the ground, his head hanging frustratedly. Nonetheless, he decided to put that aside for the moment given the circumstances, and ran towards the others, hoping for a clear answer from somebody.

"Hey!!" As Ikarus reached out for their attention. Suddenly, before getting to say anything else, Ikarus tripped over something and lunged fast, crashing down on his face. His face pummeled hard into the ground, as expectedly. He ended up eating a bit of dirt, with a side of some dead grass, bits and pieces of it. He grumbled as he lifted his head off the ground to spit out a few blades of dirty grass rather disgustedy.

"Pew! Oh.. wonderful."

Ikarus wiped his dirty lips, spitting out anything remaining inside his mouth. He then checked behind him to see what exactly he tripped over. Thinking it was a large rock he tripped over, the first thing he noticed was a lifeless cloaked figure in a pool of blood. Fearfully backing away from the figure in shock was his first reaction.

"W-what the hell?!" Cried Ikarus, as he slowly positioned himself further away from the cloaked body, unsure of who or what exactly it was. The mysterious figure seemed to be blending in with the landscape perfectly, being completely still and shrouded by a similar color as the dead ground.

Nano5002

"Prepare for trouble!"
    Years
    Mackenzie stopped in front of an old, bombed out guard tower. He walked through the remnants of the doorway and up a staircase to a few floors of defense positions. He climbed up and sat in front of what was left of a gunner window. He saw a few young people with the look of trainers on a gray cliff, as well as some pokemon.

Mackenzie breathed a sigh of relief and climbed back to the base of the tower. He removed his hat and took out two pokeballs, sending out Syterion and Jolini. Jolini immediately started stepping from side to side while he looked around in confusion. Syterion explained that they didn't know where they were.

"I have seen upon yonder hill some others who look to not be soldiers, but trainers. We should go and see if they have any information on where we are and why we are here," said Mackenzie. Syterion and Jolini nodded and the group left the crumbling tower. Mackenzie and his pokemon walked toward the others, Jolini breaking into a run. The Lombre jumped out at the kids, trying to scare them. He got thumped in the back of the head by Syterion.

"Sorry." muttered Jolini to the other humans and pokemon. Syterion nodded and Mackenzie came over.

"Pardon the trouble, Jolini has a mischievous nature. Has any of you knowledge of the place we have appeared in?" the magician asked politely.

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
    My second first post.

The crowed cheered as Ryu entered the stadium.He had butterflys in his stomach but he was determined to beat his best friend and now rival to gain victory in Ceruleun citys annual tournement.He pulled a dusk ball from his belt and released his Toarkoal also known as Coaly.The crowed marveled as they saw that Coaly had a blue shell instead of a black one.His opponent Fred released his Haunter ,and the battle began.

Ryu commanded Coaly to use smokescreen and black smoke bellowed at Freds Haunter.Haunter launched a shadow punch knowing that it never misses.Ryu checked his poketech and saw that Coaly had only taken minor damage and told Coaly to use flamethrower and Haunter was completely covered in flames. One hit KO! Fred then released his Golem,Ryu knew this was his strongest pokemon, because they had trained together for years.

Fred commanded Golem to use earthquake and Coaly was knocked out.Ryu pulled a red pokeball from his belt and the crowed cheered as they realised this was the fabled cherish ball.There was a flash as Hope,Ryu's Riolu,was released from the pokeball.Ryu told it to use bullet punch knowing it was super effective on rock types.Golem was almost down.Fred checked his poketech and seeing that golem was almost down commanded it to use selfdestruct.Both pokemon were out for the count.

Ryu took a black ultra ball and released his Poliwrath ,Poli,as Fred released his ryhorn.Ryu thought that the battle was over, but he was wrong.Fred commanded his Ryhorn to use thunderboltand it left Poli with only 7 HP,Ryu commanded Poli to use hypnosis and then surf they both connected almost fainting Ryhorn.Poliwrath finished up his combo with surf defeating Ryhorn.Fred cried No! and ran to his Ryhorn.
    The battle had ended and Ryu was awarded with one of each of the elemental stones and one of ever type of pokeball except for masterballs and cherish balls.When he reached his hotel room and leapt into bed he fell asleep instantly.

When he woke up the next morning it was not his soft matress he was lying on but rough ground he thought that this must be a dream and pinched himself and he cried out in pain this was not a dream!He examined his surroundings,he was on a barren hill with no sign of wildlife.Thats when he noticed,he wasn't the only one on the hill.There were many others,he counted them'1 2 3 4 5...''He lost count after five though.He decided to see if anyone knew what was going.''Does anybody know what's going on?''He enquired.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back