• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

I see... quite the thinker, aren't cha?
    TrollFace.png

If you could create a Poison-type Pokémon, what would it be based on?

Blank, completely blank. ;;

I know! ^^ A... Charmander-like creature, light purple, aqua eyes with little crosses, a tale with a poisonous vapor pouring through the end, maybe a few navy spikes on top of it's head tainted with poison, ditto long dark purple claws! C:

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Me want to join Le poison club ^_^

Me want crobat and gengar as partner pokemons (fave poison type mons)

A mega crobat could possibly look amazing and a hella lot fast :3

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • If you could create a Poison-type Pokémon, what would it be based on?
    How about a poisonous frog?? Depending on its color scheme it could be poison/electric or poison/fire. It wouldnt be as humanoid as Toxicroak though, as it would still stand on 4 legs.

Nakala Pri

I guess so, but that basically sounds like Toxicroak. xD

All in favour of moi say aye!
    TrollFace.png

Gawd I'm epic. xD

Hmm.... these questions are hard, haha.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I posted a poison/electric frog earlier as well ;)

@platypus idea: It would be fun if this Pokemon had a unique ability that changed its typing each turn - without being tied to a move being used. Since it's already a confused creature, it shouldn't have a fixed typing haha! Or maybe have an ability that works similar to Intimidate, but instead of lowering an opponent's stat, it has a 10% chance to cause confusion.

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Platypus, Salamander, Porcupine, Frog and... other. xD Soundin' good! :D

Hmm.... what neeext...? ^^

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Me want to join Le poison club ^_^

Me want crobat and gengar as partner pokemons (fave poison type mons)

A mega crobat could possibly look amazing and a hella lot fast :3

Welcome! Crobat and Gengar, you sir have awesome taste. I'd like to see Mega Crobat as well.

Very good ideas. That salamander could evolve into a proper Poison/Dragon-type. Yeah, we have Dragalge, but I still think it should've stayed a Poison/Water-type with Dragon moves. I'm thinking a Charizard-Garchomp mash-up with poison thrown in.

I think a platypus Pokémon would be funny since is it a "confused creature." I see it like the next Psyduck :P

And I'm still clinging to my Poison/Fire gaseous Pokémon! (And a basilisk too apparently) http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=306301&page=9

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Very good ideas. That salamander could evolve into a proper Poison/Dragon-type. Yeah, we have Dragalge, but I still think it should've stayed a Poison/Water-type with Dragon moves. I'm thinking a Charizard-Garchomp mash-up with poison thrown in.

Yeah, it could definitely have a Dragon-typing, maybe look a crested lizard, or possibly an iguana. I didn't think of it that way, but that's an amazing idea.

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
    Years

Napalm

Name:
    Sulfyre
    Type: Fire/Poison
    It's appearance would kind of a mix between Muk and Shellos. Primary orange colouring, with deep purple stripes. And on fire.

Wouldn't mind joining, incidentally- a lot of my favourite 'mons are Poison, and my very first was Bulbasaur way back in Blue.

As for a partner, I'll go with Venomoth. I've always found it fairly creepy ad I love it.

Wicked3DS

Years

Napalm

Name:
    Sulfyre
    Type: Fire/Poison
    It's appearance would kind of a mix between Muk and Shellos. Primary orange colouring, with deep purple stripes. And on fire.

Wouldn't mind joining, incidentally- a lot of my favourite 'mons are Poison, and my very first was Bulbasaur way back in Blue.

As for a partner, I'll go with Venomoth. I've always found it fairly creepy ad I love it.

Welcome! A napalm Pokémon?! That's crazy, but it totally could work. I like it.

Is it still Possible to join? So yes I Like to Join :D

Yes, welcome! I'm signing you up with Gengar since it's in your avatar, does that work?

Also I'm making a sign-up form because it's confusing without one :X

Nakala Pri

Is it wrong if I like my charmander-thingy idea? xD Even though someone ninja'd me with the exact same idea, lol.

Buuuut yeah, we haven't got a toad yet, except for Toxicroak and stuff... bummer. :C

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Actually, someone said salamander and then you went into detail, so really you still get some points for that.

I have a funny pic of the "Pokétoads" that I will post tomorrow if I can get the link for it when I'm not on my phone.

Nakala Pri

TrollFace.png

YAY, Pokétoads!! ^^

Commando or komodo or Komoda or something dragon is sounding lovely~

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • How about a Lemur that shoots Confuse Ray, Psybeam, and all of it's poison attacks from a ringed tail? :)

The stare of a lemur can be a pretty creepy thing!

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • How about a Lemur that shoots Confuse Ray, Psybeam, and all of it's poison attacks from a ringed tail? :)

The stare of a lemur can be a pretty creepy thing!

Interesting concept. I think I may sketch a few things out.

The Aye-aye has some potential too. Being sufficiently creepy.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    What about a chimera? Maybe a poison/dragon or a poison/dark would be nice :3

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

Years
  • A lemur/aye-aye would be quite a fun one to play around with. Those things would have Hypnosis for sure. As for the tail part, that sounds like an interesting way to introduce more tail attacks (fire/thunder/ice), and it could have an ability that boosts tail attacks by 30%.

Chimera looks more like a Fire-type to me, but a Poison-type one would be a nice twist.

Also, as promised, here you go.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back