• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Region - [CHAPTER 11]

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
  • I appreciate I am the one trying to blow stuff up...very fitting :D

Also, I will be using my special event favor and pick up Cranidos and Shieldon 8)

Now to get that Onix! Time to do IC posts!

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Disclosed just got here and is already ahead of me. I'm definitely doing something wrong.

I'm sure that the theatre posts are a lot easier, especially since I'm not even sure if I'm in an active RP anymore, but I'm still new and I don't really have much of an input on most of the active threads right now. Screw it, I'm joining something tomorrow morning.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I'm still new and I don't really have much of an input on most of the active threads right now.

Don't say that! Whether you're new or old, it's completely fine! And you can post in any threads, whether they were from yesterday or last week (just make sure the last post was less than a month ago). The entire point of meta journey is to get people active and discussing, so don't be shy at all!

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Don't say that! Whether you're new or old, it's completely fine! And you can post in any threads, whether they were from yesterday or last week (just make sure the last post was less than a month ago). The entire point of meta journey is to get people active and discussing, so don't be shy at all!

I wish it were true, but trust me when I say that I just haven't warmed up to RPT yet. I read threads and have an opinion in my head, but for some reason I can't bring myself to write anything. Casting and Stage stuff seems to be fine, but… I dunno. It'll wear off over time, when I'm more comfortable.

FireSnow

Years
  • I wish it were true, but trust me when I say that I just haven't warmed up to RPT yet. I read threads and have an opinion in my head, but for some reason I can't bring myself to write anything. Casting and Stage stuff seems to be fine, but… I dunno. It'll wear off over time, when I'm more comfortable.

I understand ya. Hopefully it wears off soon so we can start hearing your opinions and you can catch all the awesome 'mons! :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    So I have this odd thing of not having the same pokemon as someone else, so I would like to request that my Cranidos go to the box please.

In other news, dud190 caught a Ponyta!

Team:
    piplup.gif
    dodrio.gif
    shinx.gif
    lileep.gif
    ponyta.gif

Box:
    Spoiler:

Foxrally

Years
  • cv7ZZK0.jpg
    Route 204Floaroma Town → Route 205

Floaroma Town (Japanese: ソノオタウン Sonoo Town) is a town in the region of Sinnoh, known for its honey and vividly scented flowers that grow everywhere. It is the first area where Berries from non-player characters are available in Generation IV. Notable landmarks include the Pick a Peck of Colors Flower Shop in the middle of town, the Floaroma Meadow found to the north, and an anime-exclusive Contest Hall.​

440px-Floaroma_Town_DP.png

Pokemon found normally:
    (to capture these, make a post in this thread with links to 2 Stage posts or 6 Theatre posts!)

budew.gif
    cherubi.gif
    pachirisu.gif
    bidoof.gif
    buizel.gif
    422.gif
    lritCdr.gif
    magikarp.gif
    psyduck.gif

Pokémon found extra - by anybody with Water as their favorite type / favor:

finneon.gif

EVENT!​
    Floaroma town is well known for its berries, flowers and other plants. If you catch a Pokemon in Floaroma town or any of its surrounding routes, (route 204/205) you will receive a mysterious flower! What does it do? You'll have to find out later!

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    do i have to catch something else, ugh

i'll take one pachirisu with a side of fries
    (1) (2)

and a large infernape as well
    (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Last edited:

Foxrally

Years
  • The Sinnoh Adventures
    C3Mt8jr.png
    A Badly Drawn Comic

Chapter 4
    After going through a psyduckton of youtube drama, criminal allegations and general hate for their epic minecraft prank in Oreburgh, the Sinnoh Force, comprised of Mink, the adventurous researcher, Boombastic the daring pilot, the ever-seducing janitor Cúchulainn, the dreaded Derp Tastic, and the fabulous fisherman Nero, decide to head back to Jubilife and go north this time instead of east. Sitting at the entrance, as if waiting for them to arrive, were two new trainers ready to join their quest... the mysterious lady Undisclosed and Althea, the dashing Ace! Now faced with seven members, the Sinnoh Force knew they couldn't be called that anymore... they pondered for hours and hours on end, searching for the answer... then it came to them!​

0iy6P8I.jpg

The Sinnohcide Squad!

Will Warner Bros. mess up our heroes' new movie? Find out next time I bother to make a route!

FireSnow

Years
  • That's a....Buizel!!!

Posting rate to mach-5!!! Batten down the interruptions!!! This is not a drill!!!

Btw still waiting for a Fighting type exclusive 'mon ;)

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    ayyy I'm Harley Harley Wakahisa

can we/do we write something out for the event or is the flower just granted automatically?

Foxrally

Years
  • ayyy I'm Harley Harley Wakahisa

can we/do we write something out for the event or is the flower just granted automatically?

Not at all, you literally get the flower by catching something, so when you got pachirisu you got the flower along with it.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    cool beanz

can i evo my pachirisu with 4 theater posts???

Back