• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Region - [CHAPTER 11]

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
  • I'll be taking the best Pokemon in existence please...Buizel!

I will also be evolving my Turtwig into a dank Grotle

Team:
    grotle.gif
    staravia.gif
    cubone.gif
    cranidos.gif
    bastiodon.gif
    buizel.gif

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • rmWUl21.jpg
    Eterna Forest

The Eterna Forest (Japanese: ハクタイの森 Hakutai Forest) is a forest located in the Sinnoh region. It lies between Floaroma Town and Eterna City.

Located in the middle of Route 205, the Eterna Forest is similar to Kanto's Viridian Forest. It is a forest enveloped in chilly air. Thick stands of trees turn the forest into a natural maze. The Eterna Forest is home to many Bug- and Grass-type Pokémon and one of the only two places in Sinnoh to catch Murkrow and Misdreavus, the other place being Lost Tower.​

788px-Eterna_Forest_Pt.png

Pokemon found normally:
    (to capture these, make a post in this thread with links to 2 Stage posts or 6 Theatre posts!)

gastly.gif
    hoothoot.gif
    murkrow.gif
    misdreavus.gif
    wurmple.gif
    budew.gif
    412.gif
    412-sandy.gif
    412-trash.gif

Costs 3 IC posts/8 theatre posts:

togepi.gif

EVENT CLEARED!​
    Congratulations, Disclosed, Oddball_, Firesnow and dud190! As you were grooming your newly-caught Pokemon, you noticed that they were holding something... a strange flower! When you went to the local flower shop, they told you the flower had strange abilities, and could evolve any of your Pokemon once for free! It would die as soon as you left Eterna Forest, though.

Key_Gracidea_Sprite.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    My Piplup will be like Ash's Pikachu. NEVAH EVOLVE!!!
    I like fancy magical evolving flowers. Once again I am on my phone but I do wish to use flower to evolve Lileep into Cradily.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • I will evolve piplup THROUGH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP! MAGICAL FLOWER GO!
    And oh look I can catch me a Gosu once I get some more posts... bootiful.

prinplup.gif
    bidoof.gif

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    oh i thought the flower would be for Shaymin

mismagius is better, anyway. let me get a missy first:
    (1) (2)

now FLOWER POWER that sucker into a mistress! castiel

Foxrally

Years
  • TxWuxel.png
    Route 210 → Celestic Town → Route 211

Celestic Town (Japanese: カンナギタウン Kannagi Town) is a town in the region of Sinnoh.

It is a tiny town that preserves the history of Sinnoh and the old ways of life. The center of town has a small shrine that dates back to ancient times. It is one of the smallest towns in the entire region. It is also one of the oldest, and some say the town has been there since Sinnoh was created. It is the hometown of Cynthia's family and of Kalos Elite Four member Drasna's grandparents.​

Celestic_Town_Pt.png

Pokemon found normally:
    (to capture these, make a post in this thread with links to 2 Stage posts or 6 Theatre posts!)

gligar.gif
    hoothoot.gif
    stunky.gif
    bronzor.gif
    baltoy.gif
    chingling.gif
    scyther.gif
    bonsly.gif
    magikarp.gif

Pokémon found extra - by anybody with Fighting as their favorite type / favor:

meditite.gif

Pokémon found extra - by anybody with Psychic as their favorite type / favor:

439.gif

EVENT​
    While exploring the ruins of Celestic City, you bump once again into the nefarious Team Galactic, and this time with their leader, Cyrus! He threatens to steal the ancient scriptures... Quick, send out a Pokemon with a type resistance to dark or poison to fight him! If you have one, the experience gained from the battle will allow them to evolve for free!

Foxrally

Years
  • The Sinnoh Adventures
    C3Mt8jr.png
    A Badly Drawn Comic

Chapter 6
    Birds chirped and flowers blew in the wind as the Sinnohcide Squad, comprised of Mink, the adventurous researcher, Boombastic the daring pilot, the ever-seducing janitor Cúchulainn, the dreaded Derp Tastic, the fabulous fisherman Nero, the mysterious lady Undisclosed and the dashing ace Althea; made their way through the routes of Sinnoh. Suddenly, they all suddenly stopped. Something felt wrong... very wrong...

How were they already at chapter 6 right after chapter 4? Chapter 5 was missing! Oh no! Who could have stolen such a sacred object?!

Their questions were answered when they heard an evil laugh behind them. The terrifying magical senpai, Oddoof, had been following them all long! And the object in his hands was none other than Chapter 5! What a filthy koddnapper he was! Quick, the heroes had to do something!​

wcldDl0.jpg

Will our heroes be able to say "Oddoof, no doofing!" three times fast enough? Find out next time I bother to make a route!

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Stunky'll kick Galactic's ass. Get double resisted, boi
    Quote bc double posting is a sin

Bronzor looks sad non-evolved [1] [2]
    BE THE BELL YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE

and from now on can you always put Pachirisu as the sixth in my party? like every Pokemon gets bigger except for it and that's weird

I WILL COME FROM YOU SOON MY SWEET, SWEET MIME CHILD~

Last edited:
    Back