• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen ugly deleted threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Battle Maison: Help Needed

Basically, I'd like some advice as to what my team should be to grab 50 wins in Super Single battles.

Makes me wanna chuck my 3DS out the window. xD
    The rage is real~

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2015
    Eggs for Egglocke please!!

I am in need of some eggs for my egglocke challenge that im doing on omega ruby. I would be very happy if you guys would help. my FC is 530085220274

Years
  • Maybe throw this in the Trading Section; I would suggest contacting one of the moderators about where exactly it fits. It certainly doesn't fit here. Sorry!

Wobb

Wynaut
    Years
  • I don't know if making guides is allowed, or if this is in the wrong place. So if it needs to be moved, move it!
    I haven't seen anyone do this, because when I search it all I get is "How to get every Legendary Pokemon". So, I thought I could help people find what they needed by telling where to catch/get/find every Pokemon excluding events in OR/AS and X/Y!
    :)
    This will be updated alot and very quickly!

#001 Bulbasaur-#151 Mew (Not complete)
    Spoiler:

#152 Chikorita-#251 Celebi (Not complete)

#252 Treecko-#386 Deoxys (Not complete)

#387 Turtwig-#493 Arceus (Not complete)

#494 Victini-#649 Genesect (Not complete)

#650 Chespin-#721 Volcanion (Not complete)
    If a Pokemon has a - for all Pokemon games, it's either unobtainable normally, or you have to breed it's evolution.

DEXNAV (Coming Soon!)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Help are my pokemon hacked?

ok so i got 2 legnedary pokemon from a trade and i been thinking of if their hacked or not here are the pokemon below.

-Shiny lv 100 groudon
    -5iv not 6iv
    -Had pokerus
    -Item held-sitrus berry
    -Now the part that threw me off was that it was caught in a nest ball
    -Also in its summary it says "seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Johto region"
    -Also has a kalos champion ribbon

i think this one is real but who knows
    -Manaphy lv 65 almost 66
    -Caught in a regular pokeball
    -Had pokerus
    -Only 1iv
    -No ribbons
    -A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach you from the Shinnoh regio n

i know their are qr codes going around could one of these two be a qr code pokemon i really do not want to use them if so. I could just be wrong and be over thinking this lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    ok so i got 2 legnedary pokemon from a trade and i been thinking of if their hacked or not here are the pokemon below.

-Shiny lv 100 groudon
    -5iv not 6iv
    -Had pokerus
    -Item held-sitrus berry
    -Now the part that threw me off was that it was caught in a nest ball
    -Also in its summary it says "seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Johto region"
    -Also has a kalos champion ribbon

i think this one is real but who knows
    -Manaphy lv 65 almost 66
    -Caught in a regular pokeball
    -Had pokerus
    -Only 1iv
    -No ribbons
    -A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach you from the Shinnoh regio n

i know their are qr codes going around could one of these two be a qr code pokemon i really do not want to use them if so. I could just be wrong and be over thinking this lol.

Groudon was in Heart Gold/Soul Silver (don't know which game) and therefore would have been caught in the Johto Region. Legendaries can be caught in any ball, currently I am going through ORAS catching legendaries in balls that match their colours (so I have a Virizion in a Nest Ball, a Mespritt in a Heal Ball, a Palkia in a Premier Ball, etc) it doesn't take very long and it quite easy to do, it just takes patience. And pokemon used to beat the Elite 4 in Kalos, Hoenn or any other region will have the region champion ribbon. All that means is that a gen 4 Groudon was used to beat the elite 4 in X or Y. And if they caught the ORAS Groudon, there's no need to keep the old Heart Gold/Soul Silver one.

Manaphy would be in a normal pokeball because it was hatched from an egg. If it came from Pokemon Ranger it would be hatched in a gen 4 game, (Diamond, Pearl or Platinum) and therefore would be from Sinnoh.

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • i believe Groudon was Soul Silver, but the ivs is what throws me. if i were to guess, it was hacked, but then again, it wouldnt have made it to x/y/or/as via poketransporter if it was an obvious hack, so maybe it is legit.

Illusi0ns

Jay-Red
    Years
  • Shiny chain keeps breaking!?!

Late last night I was shiny hunting for a Forretress. It started at level 36 and every time that I got my encounters on it up to level 40 it would reset (When it got to level 40 the Dexnav would say it couldn't locate it and to try somewhere else and the find a pokemon that I wasn't searching for). This really started to frustrate me so eventually i gave up I thought it had to do something with being on a mirage island. Turns out I started trying to chain Evee and the same thing happened again! Could someone please help me out? (preferably today since i still want to go for the shiny forretress!)

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Accidentally finding other Pokemon doesn't break the chain, just sneak to it and KO it and the chain will continue.
    Same thing when the Dexnav is unable to locate the Pokemon, just keep doing it until it pop up. It doesn't break the chain.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2015
    PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY TEAM

I am trying to build a competitive pkemon team for online battling in Omega Ruby. I've trained a few amount of pokemon (what i will list below) but every combination of pokemon I try I am unsuccessful. Please tell me what you think I should do and if there are any other pokemon I need to get and train also what items I should have them hold. All the pokemon are EV trained and have either 5 or 6 IV. I'm new to this really competitive team building so please help thank you.

Name:Greninja lv.100
    Ability:Protean
    Nature: Hasty
    HP:285
    Attack:227
    Defense:153
    Sp. Attack:305
    Sp. DEF:178
    Speed:377
    Moves:
    1.dark pulse
    2.hydro pump
    3.ice beam
    4.u-turn

Name:Lucario lv.100
    Ability:justified
    Nature: Jolly
    HP:281
    Attack:319
    Defense:176
    Sp. Attack:239
    Sp. DEF:177
    Speed:306
    Moves:
    1.close combat
    2.iron tail
    3.bullet punch
    4.stone edge

Name:Aegislash lv.100
    Ability:Stance Change
    Nature: Quiet
    HP:324
    Attack:137
    Defense:336
    Sp. Attack:218
    Sp. DEF:336
    Speed:140
    Moves:
    1.Kings shield
    2.shadow ball
    3.flash cannon
    4.shadow sneak

Name:Carbink lv.100
    Ability:Clear Body
    Nature: Bold
    HP:304
    Attack:122
    Defense:438
    Sp. Attack:136
    Sp. DEF:337
    Speed:136
    Moves:
    1.reflect
    2.safegaurd
    3.toxic
    4.light screen

Name:Metagross lv. 100
    Ability:Clear Body
    Nature: Adamant
    HP:302
    Attack:336
    Defense:359
    Sp. Attack:203
    Sp. DEF:279
    Speed:176
    Moves:
    1.earthquake
    2.hammer arm
    3.meteor mash
    4.zen headbutt

Name:Lucario lv.100
    Ability:Steadfast
    Nature: adamant
    HP:282
    Attack:350
    Defense:176
    Sp. Attack:239
    Sp. DEF:176
    Speed:279
    Moves:
    1.shadow claw
    2.close combat
    3.extreme speed
    4. earthquake

Name:Rotom(Wash) lv.100
    Ability:Levitate
    Nature: Calm
    HP:304
    Attack:149
    Defense:251
    Sp. Attack:277
    Sp. DEF:309
    Speed:208
    Moves:
    1.thunderbolt
    2.hydro pump
    3.will-o-wisp
    4.toxic

Name:Dragonite lv.100
    Ability:Multiscale
    Nature: Adamant
    HP:324
    Attack:403
    Defense:226
    Sp. Attack:212
    Sp. DEF:236
    Speed:259
    Moves:
    1.roost
    2.fire punch
    3.extreme speed
    4dragon claw

Name:Ludicolo lv.78
    Ability:Rain Dish
    Nature: timid
    HP:236
    Attack:124
    Defense:139
    Sp. Attack:218
    Sp. DEF:185
    Speed:205
    Moves:
    1.scald
    2.giga drain
    3.ice beam
    4fake out

Name:Talonflame lv.100
    Ability:flame body
    Nature: adamant
    HP:298
    Attack:287
    Defense:178
    Sp. Attack:165
    Sp. DEF:174
    Speed:351
    Moves:
    1.roost
    2.brave bird
    3.flare blitz
    4thief

Name:Hydreigon lv.100
    Ability:Levitate
    Nature:Timid
    HP:325
    Attack:221
    Defense:217
    Sp. Attack:349
    Sp. DEF:216
    Speed:324
    Moves:
    1.dragon pulse
    2.u-turn
    3.darke pulse
    4.fire blast

Name:Scizor lv.100
    Ability:Technician
    Nature:Impish
    HP:344
    Attack:296
    Defense:328
    Sp. Attack:131
    Sp. DEF:196
    Speed:167
    Moves:
    1.sword dance
    2.aerial ace
    3.bullet punch
    4.roost

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2015
    registering for rating battles

Okay so I have been at this for almost 2 hours and still can't figure this out. I have and want to register for rating battles but I cannot figure it out for the life of me the website is to obscure can anyone point me in the right direction

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Okay so I have been at this for almost 2 hours and still can't figure this out. I have and want to register for rating battles but I cannot figure it out for the life of me the website is to obscure can anyone point me in the right direction

You can battle any time in the Rating Battle. Simply click the [Battle Spot] icon, select the [Random Matchup], and choose the [Rating Battle].
    But if you're talking about the Online Competition that is going on, then registration is already closed. You can try and join again when another online battle starts. I believe the next one is called [Enter The Dragon Type].

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    help with national pokemon

Hi,

I'm having trouble in omega ruby where I got the National pokedex and beat the league but my game is not showing me the National pokemon. I want to get drapion but I can't see any new pokemon.

I talked to professor in first area and he talked about the new pokemon in the area But I haven't seen any.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back