• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft Ultra Hardcore & More! [March 7]

What day and time should we play? (You can select more than one!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I TOTALLY WASN'T DRAGGED INTO THIS BY SQUIRREL NOPE.

Minecraft IGN: Muffinchomp
    Team: TEAM PUMPKIN / SNOW GOLEM

Days of the Week Available to Play: I'm only available on the weekends anyway so this is perfect! I'd prefer playing on Sunday though. I'd be free from 9:30 - 6:00 GMT + 10 time. I can't play on America's Sunday since I'd be at school, haha.

Are you currently able or willing to record? I can record but I'd rather not, haha. =P

Skype Username: llynnight

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Minecraft IGN: ohspoke
    Team: Team Wither.
    Days of the Week Available to Play: Weekends! (Saturdays: 12:00 pm or later UTC-7:00) (Sunday, the day should be mostly free for me)
    Are you currently able or willing to record? Nope.
    Skype Username: warlarcia

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Klippy, I'm facing the real struggle rn. I have a group of people that I could get to be a team #TeamCreep, but none of us can record! :< What does i do?

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Minecraft IGN: AlexTheRose
    Team: Team Wither!!!
    Days of the Week Available to Play: 8 days a week I'm available all the time but I need to know when so I can take off of school
    Are you currently able or willing to record? Willing, but not able. I don't has the equipment :(

Please provide a sample recording of yours here if you wish to record.

Sorry, I has nothing. :(

Skype Username: alexander.nicholi

I should note that my computer is eventually going to get repossessed by its owner, but I can delay its repair until the game if they want it back before then. It shouldn't happen but if anything I'll let you guys know if I have to drop out.

Years
  • Uhm, well, I'll probably die quickly, but I'll never know if I don't try... So why not!

Minecraft IGN: Kyoraneko
    Team: Any. I don't really know anyone so I don't have a preference, heh.
    Days of the Week Available to Play: Saturday and Sunday!
    Are you currently able or willing to record? Willing? Yes. Able to? I have no idea. I'm going to try to find a good, free recording software, do some tests and get back to you on that. Yep, I've got it working, and here's the link! Audacity and LoiLo should work great, I've got a video editing program now, too! ^_^
    Skype Username: Kyoraneko (And I finally have a headset so :D)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Team Pumpkin/snow thingy won't be able to take part if it's this weekend - this Friday or next weekend would be very much doable but this weekend isn't since 3 of us are busy with a London trip. Next weekend would be great if it's not too late to change it, but otherwise we'll have to drop out and hopefully we can play next time :D

The trailer is great by the way, I laughed at the end ♥

Years
  • Alright, I managed to find a good program, and it records Minecraft perfectly!
    My only problem is, I don't know if it can record Skype calls... I think it will but I want to make sure before I update my post and say for sure that I can do it. If someone wants to help with testing that, I'd really appreciate it! :)
    Also my video will be done uploading in like 92 minutes. Do they usually take this long? Also what's the typical file size of a video? I might just ask welsknight lol I think I've gotta mess with the settings because 6 minutes of video is about 1.10 GB @_@

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Klippy, I'm facing the real struggle rn. I have a group of people that I could get to be a team #TeamCreep, but none of us can record! :< What does i do?

That's fine! If you can't record, it's not the end of the world. So long as they are all PC members. :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Alright, I managed to find a good program, and it records Minecraft perfectly!
    My only problem is, I don't know if it can record Skype calls... I think it will but I want to make sure before I update my post and say for sure that I can do it. If someone wants to help with testing that, I'd really appreciate it! :)
    Also my video will be done uploading in like 92 minutes. Do they usually take this long? Also what's the typical file size of a video? I might just ask welsknight lol I think I've gotta mess with the settings because 6 minutes of video is about 1.10 GB @_@

The video files are huge. You can use Audacity to record Skype, but I don't know the settings myself yet. :P

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • NOTE: Anyone can record as long as they have a fairly good computer and lot of space on their hard drive. All the needed software for recording and editing is free (or at least, there are decent free options).

I am more than happy to help anyone who needs it. I'm in the Skype chat, so if you have questions, ask.

Also, before we actually start the UHC, I will do a crash course on recording so that all of the recorders (especially the ones who aren't very experienced with it) will know how to do it.

Alright, I managed to find a good program, and it records Minecraft perfectly!
    My only problem is, I don't know if it can record Skype calls... I think it will but I want to make sure before I update my post and say for sure that I can do it. If someone wants to help with testing that, I'd really appreciate it.

What software is it? Odds are, it probably does record Skype calls automatically.

That's about right for raw footage. If you take the raw footage and put it into a video editing software, the file size should diminish greatly. I usually end up with about 1.5 GB for 15 mins of 1080p edited footage.

Years
  • The video files are huge. You can use Audacity to record Skype, but I don't know the settings myself yet. :P

Wait, so just all video files are huge or mine are? :P
    I had audacity installed on my last PC, but I was more wondering if LoiLo recorded things other than the window you select.

Years
  • I am more than happy to help anyone who needs it. I'm in the Skype chat, so if you have questions, ask.
    Uhm, dumb question, what Skype chat? >.<

welsknight said:
    What software is it? Odds are, it probably does record Skype calls automatically.
    It's LoiLo. I figured it was the best option for what I could find.

welsknight said:
    That's about right for raw footage. If you take the raw footage and put it into a video editing software, the file size should diminish greatly. I usually end up with about 1.5 GB for 15 mins of 1080p edited footage.
    Oh wow. But I don't think I have any video editing software. Any recommendations?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Dude my team is dope.

I'm a maybe for this whole thing - I need to figure out how to get Minecraft working on a Chromebook. Definitely still want to do it though.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Uhm, dumb question, what Skype chat? >.<

Check Skype. I added you. Then I'll add you to the group chat.

Dude my team is dope.

I'm a maybe for this whole thing - I need to figure out how to get Minecraft working on a Chromebook. Definitely still want to do it though.

You're a yes and you'll go to the damn library to play if you have to. >:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back