• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Forces 3D MMO (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeman

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    He has no facebook, I was an eager beaver to prove he wasn't 21 but oh well.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    7 Hit combo :O

Of course a professional version of the software isn't always professional, if that were the case I would be an image editor game developer music artist.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    "Gaming, swimming, Rollercoasters and sleeping"

Quoted from his profile

I love this, especially how it doesn't say gamedev and makes you sound like a college kid

http://combustingstudios.com/community/index.php
    this is the link to their forums, try not to laugh too hard at the legitimacy lolnot

GUYS I FOUND HIM ON FACEBOOK JUST SEARCH "JAMIE DUGARD"
    Lmao its definetly him

Last edited:

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Quoted straight from the Realm Crafter site:
    "No programming language skills required"
    "
    Source code available for advanced users and coders (requires using BlitzPlus programming language) for the ultimate in game customization."

Blitz is a a joke.

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Wow, this is sad.

The guy hire's random people who have no skill in programming/coding/developing.

Also notice how "The Company" stopped replying to everyone's post. I knew no way in mars Nintendo/Gamefreak would allow this without wanting in on it (profits etc.)

This is historical.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    It's all kinda stacking up against you there, Combusting Studios Guy. But I'd rather wait for Nintendo's response than anything.

Anyone up for a 4ch-style stunt on this guy if he's busted? Forum raid? Facebook spammage? Pizza delivery?

Last edited:

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Azure you read my mind.

I mean seriously we have all his stuff XD but naw it's not right to do something like that.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    You're right, of course. It was a joke in the first place. Mostly. ^.~

Last edited:

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
    Years
  • Wow still think this is a joke huh?
    Also I am 21 and Jamie is one of staff members as I am.
    A sample video will be released tomorrow or Monday so quit wining and saying it's fake.

Also realmcrafter is way harder than you think guys, and thats not all of what were using.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Alright I'll stop winning, you can have a turn at it anytime. Just try and make a valid point.
    Oh come on I was handed that one :D

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    has anyone seen his facebook lol, its the first hit I believe
    and Poe you don't have to lose-KEEP ON WINNING!

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Anything without programming knowledge is a joke.
    Which one are you? I would like to know who I am talking to.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Oh, are you that mingerjosh dude instead? And what else are you using, if Realmcrafter's not the extent of it? Honest question.

Also, it's seems you're just about preaching to the choir when you talk about how hard it is to use something like Realmcrafter. I'm not experienced with this sort of thing myself. I'm simply a casual enthusiast. But some of the others are pretty big on this stuff, otherwise you wouldn't be looking for recruits here, right?

Last edited:

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
    Years
  • No I am looking for recruits in serveral forums.
    Also others here are making 2D pokemon games from fire red and leaf green which our team is making all 3D and custom game and world so if you wanna call us unprofessional, this is for the nay sayers, then take a look at those games and see there simply made with game maker engine or are ripped with an emulator and then edited a little bit, thats unprofessional and stealing.

Why don't you guys harrass those people about laws and such meaning and this includes the owner of raptor version, you guys have the legal permission to make those games and does the roms on this site belong to you, and are you guys legally allowed to give these roms away if you do not own them, the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Now I see no point in lying to us now... Why do you say you have permission from Nintendo while you clearly don't?

Thats the 3rd party Publisher form:
    http://www.warioworld.com/licenseeapplications/software/
    You clearly do not meet their requirements.
    "A complete summary and at least three samples of software you have previously published and upon which you rely for establishing your technical know-how."

The form for being and actual developer:
    http://www.warioworld.com/apply/

"Developer Qualifications: An Authorized Developer will have demonstrated the ability to develop and program excellent software for Nintendo video game systems or for other game platforms. In addition, an Authorized Developer will have a stable business organization with secure office facilities separate from a personal residence ( Home offices do not meet this requirement ), sufficient resources to insure the security of Nintendo confidential information and in order to ensure an effective environment for working with Nintendo and/or its Publishers. Nintendo provides Authorized Developers with highly confidential information and many of Nintendo's Publishers also rely on recommendations and referrals to Authorized Developers. For these reasons, Nintendo exercises a very high level of care in evaluating Authorized Developers."

"Game Development: Rights granted to an Authorized Developer for Wii or DS extend only to the use of Nintendo's proprietary information for the development of games on Wii or DS. No rights are being granted as a result of being approved as an Authorized Developer to manufacture, market, promote or otherwise exploit developed games or the Nintendo proprietary information, whether incorporated in hardware, software or accessory formats. Any such rights will, if granted, be pursuant to a separate license agreement with Nintendo."

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    The exclamation marks aren't helping, son.

I think the FireRed/LeafGreen map of Pallet Town is IP, even if it's rendered as a 3D model. So proof from Ninty is still your best bet. Also, there's no discussion of where to get ROMs allowed here. Just what you do to them after you get them.

...You never answered my questions. Also, I just got ninja'd. I like Dave's post better than mine.

And he's ooof-liiine!

Last edited:

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    No I am looking for recruits in serveral forums.
    Also others here are making 2D pokemon games from fire red and leaf green which our team is making all 3D and custom game and world so if you wanna call us unprofessional, this is for the nay sayers, then take a look at those games and see there simply made with game maker engine or are ripped with an emulator and then edited a little bit, thats unprofessional and stealing.

Why don't you guys harrass those people about laws and such meaning and this includes the owner of raptor version, you guys have the legal permission to make those games and does the roms on this site belong to you, and are you guys legally allowed to give these roms away if you do not own them, the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will tell you this: I was calling you unprofessional because you claim to be professional. You making a 3D game in Realm Crafter does not make you less of a script kiddie than the people here.

Don't call me out for starting programming C++ when I was 11-12, Its true

I will tell you this, from the looks of it, I know how to program better than you. I been using C++ for almost 5 years now, I am not working on a game however. I personally do not have time with school and football; after football, I go straight into Robotics season, which I am the lead programmer for. I can say I will make more impressive code with robotics than you will ever do on this project.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back