• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fairy Tail~ (OOC+SU)[T]

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
  • Hey, I was wondering which members of sabertooth are actually a part of the guild. I ask because according ti the manga/anime team sabertooth was recruited during the time skip.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Ooh, hard question I guess Jiemma and everyone who looks like they are well placed in the guild i.e. a higher up you guys can make NPC's and such.

Once everyone has done their introductory posts and quests who is up for some adventure in a dungeon.

It will be an event that every must work together to try and get to the depths of the dungeon to stop the evil or find the treasure (havent decided) this is good for character development and kind of throws everyone into the central plot. the dungeon is Arabian themed...

Colony

Years
  • By any chance was the Arabian theme inspired by Magi? Also, how would that work for me and Dements? Would it be something like a joint effort, like the Oracion Seis arc, or a competition?

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • @Chucles: Awesome dude. Also, I think that Sabertooth would be pretty wild. Why not have Sting as your guild master or will he even be in it ?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    By any chance was the Arabian theme inspired by Magi? Also, how would that work for me and Dements? Would it be something like a joint effort, like the Oracion Seis arc, or a competition?

Dammit the answer is yes it is inspired by magi. Yes it will be like Oracion seis but insted of battling a group of evil people it will be just one guy and a treasure.

@Yamagi, Colony and Dements I do not mind who is the guild master as long as it fits in :D

Colony

Years
  • @Yamagi: For personal plot reasons, and timeline relevancy reasons, Jiemma needs to be the guild master. After the Grand Magic Games is done it'll only be natural for Sting to be guild master. Until then, Jiemma should be the leader.

ace_45

gotta love me
    Years
  • ^_^

my i reserve a spot? i'll make my Character sheet later, but if you accept it, i won't jump in until the event ends

Last question, can my character have phoenix magic? i'll explain it in the Character sheet

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    If you finish the SU in time before the event starts you can jump right in. Also regarding Pheonix Magic. if it isnt the official magic then no people become to OP and such if they use magic from the fandom.

Colony

Years
  • OP = Over Powered, which is close to God Modding.

I think he is trying to say that without the restrictions that are already known to canonically correct magic, a unique magic would have problems being maintained or controlled, thus making it too strong. Besides, there are literally dozens of magic types to choose from. And who knows? There may be a magic that is comparable to what you were thinking of.

ace_45

gotta love me
    Years
  • I hope this ok

Name: Laurn "moonwalker" Poole

Magic Type:

-Heavenly Body Magic
    -Take over magic
    Warrior of the west(A kangraoo. click this)
    ( the others will be gained in the rp)
    -
    -
    Appearance: click me
    Personality: Lauren is abit shy around others she doesn't know well. She often thinks lowly of her self when she can't get things done. She considered to be a very wild and somewhat cheerful person to. Lauren will do her best to help her friends and allies. She can be short tempered and she use her wits to get out of tight spots

History:
    Lauren lived in a kingdom east from Fiore with her older brother, her uncle,and her aunt. The family of four lived a very stressful life in this kingdom. The king there was very cruel to the townsfolk. He wasn't where fair to anyone there, he thought only of his self, and mainly, he outlawed magic from the kingdom. Those who where caught practicing magic would be punished. The king only thought he could use magic, that it was something only god his self entrusted him with. Beside, he feared that someone one would be stronger than him and one day will try overthrow him. Without magic, the kingdom struggled. However, Lauren's family broke the law and practice magic outside of the kingdom.

Almost every day, Lauren's uncle had taught her the basics of magic, the types of magic, and all. Once she had the knowledge of most of them,she begin to practice it. After about five years of practicing magic, the king's solider had caught them and arrested them family of wizards. Lauren's older brother had rebelled,defeated the soldiers along with his sister, and fought the king head on. Lauren had back him up,but the two where no match. The evil king had Lauren at the palm of her hands and offered a deal to Korra. If he submit to him and become his foot solider, he would spare her life. Of course Korra took the offer.

After that, Lauren's aunt and uncle where arrested. Their finle wish for her was to join a powerful wizard guild and make friends. Lauren had not other choice but to join a wizard guild. She prepared for her journey and headed for Fiore. She end up joining Fairy tail

Code: Snow fairy
    Guild: Fairy Tail

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I think just having heavenly body magic and take over is enough.

your personality is a little bit lacking and why do you have an unedited history and an edited history?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    [FONT=&quot]I hope that this is an acceptable sign up, this is a pretty awesome RP idea and would love to be a part of it :)

Name: Shado Akiyaba[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Gender: Male[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Age: 19[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Guild Mark Location: Back of right calf, light blue.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Magic Type: [/FONT]
    · [FONT=&quot]Requip Magic[/FONT]
    · [FONT=&quot]Phasing Magic[/FONT]
    · [FONT=&quot]Lightning Magic[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Appearance: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Personality: Shado is a pretty relaxed guy, gets along with everyone in his guild and is always down for a job no matter what it is. He tends to keep his composure throughout many situations and has only been known to be riled up a handful of times in his life, normally when his family is mentioned. He has a love for pranks, mainly scaring people. He uses his phasing magic to play such pranks on a lot of people as it amuses him a lot. He has a habit of falling asleep a lot, he gets too relaxed and ends up nodding off, more often than not, getting him in to trouble on jobs or just in the guild when he's meant to be choosing a job. He hates major conflict betwen guild members, he is ok with a friendly rivalry but if it escalates into more i.e people intentionally aimimg to maim or severely injure someone then he feels obliged to stop it. His beliefs are that they are all in the same guild, therefore the same team and team members help each other out, not try and beat them down.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]History: As a young child Shado lived in Shirotsume town and was the son of two S-class mages. They realised that Shado had mage potential at a young age and helped him to hone his skills but sadly it didn't last very long. Shado's parents were out on an S-class job and it was a particularly tough one, many high ranked monsters had invaded a village and they were called upon to help out. Unfortunately they were heavily outnumbered and even with their strength they failed the job and failed to return home. Shado was only around 6 years old when this occurred and he hadn't grasped the concept of life and death at the age and only knew that his parents were never to be seen again. Confused by this thought he sought out another villager who took him in and became his foster father, this man was called Ahito. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] As Shado grew Ahito realised that he could no longer help out Shado and told him that if he was to further his studies as a mage then he would have to join a guild. Shado wasn't aware of any guilds but Ahito knew of one, Sabretooth, and recommended it to him. Shado packed his stuff and left the village at the age of 15 and travelled to Sabretooths guild, going from town to town asking if any guild members were in town and where he could find them. All the while he was doing this Ahito's words were in his ears [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"Make me proud, Shado."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He eventually found the guild and then asked the guild master if he could join and he was put through an initiation to be accepted. He managed to scrape through the initiation and is now a renowned member of the guild.

Code Word: Snow fairy
    Guild: Sabretooth
    [/FONT]

Last edited:
    Back