• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fairy Tail~ (OOC+SU)[T]

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    @ace_45 Coolios, your personality section needs some expanding. Tell me about their habits what they enjoy what they hate etc.

Same goes for you Maughany, your magics look all okay since phasing is a very simple an offensive magic. So expand on your characters personality! :D

Sorry guys just went back to school and have had to do alot of things so the transition has been slow I will post this week.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Will start as soon as everyone has made their first few couple of posts and are back at their guild before things can move forward

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Well, Agni is making quite the scene right now. Lets just say I accidentally knocked over your favorite beverage or something lol. Or even hit you on accident.

Dements

What the duck?
    Years
  • Just wondering how you two would interact seeing maughany is part of Sabertooth and Yamagi is part of Fairy Tail. Unless maughany is in Fairy Tail as well now. Anyways mine and Colonys post should be up in less than a day.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    I was just wondering that as well lol ah well looks like I'll have to make a solo post ;P

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Okay, question, this is based off of our own version of Fiore, not canon, right?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Yes and no, we are not in any events that happen other than those that involve whole guilds and we have our own little events with an Arabian themed dungron coming up

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    Sorry for not having posted, but I really didn't have anything to post. However, until the dungeon is unveiled, Remil will be open for interaction at the guild base.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    That is understandable and I'm a hypocrit for saying otherwise lol and I understand since your waiting for the dungeon

If anyone has any idea or a suggestion for the dungeon by all means tell me, I am thinking whoever defeats the dungeon or whatnot can obtain a magic of their choice or even master one of their own or maybe a whole lot of gold.and fame also should we have a genie at the bottom who you all must defeat or should it be a race to the bottom???

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    I think that the race to the genie at the bottom sounds like a pretty fun idea. Gets all of us interacting and opens the way to make comrades from different guilds. Therecould be rare treasure behind the genie that the winner could sell to get lots of money? So the genie is like a gatekeeper for this treasure.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Weapon Breaker

^ Cuz hax. That is, that should be the reward magic. It completely disables one's ability to cast the specific type of magic targeted. However, it can only be used once per hour.

--

Char sheet:

• Name: Rezilia

Magic Type:

• - Demon's Eye (because my knowledge of FT lets me SCREW THE RULES! ; just let me know if I can't use this) [born with - cannot use living or death magic, just some black arts, but normally this just strengthens her other magics]
    • - Six Styles (learned since young age, growing up in a merc guild, it's a martial art - clicky)
    • - Fomor Magics (inherited due to "Survival Process") - there are 5 spells total
    • - Arc of Embodiment (to mimic its use in Type Moon)

• Appearance:
      anime126.jpg
    • Personality: Naturally curious and bubbly but also a loner. She's like giggling shadows. However, she CAN go berserk, due to Fomorian influence, where she has no control over her magic and basically goes completely loose cannon - only once the slaughter is over does she pass out, and then after waking up regain control of herself.
    • History: Born and raised in the Catalyst Sequence - a rogue mercenary guild which aimed to discover all the ways the human body could obtain and use power, and thus act as a catalyst for higher evolution, she was subject to the harshest training and painful experiments. Her Arc of Embodiment was the magic placed into her so that the guild could study its relation to her body. She eventually managed to run away and to an empty coast far away, where she made herself pass out. When she awoke, all her memories were gone. That is to say, she repressed them while asleep - so deep asleep that she did not realize the Fomor Magics had seeped into her that night until the Warlords started talking to her.* She then wandered, aimlessly, to many towns and cities, homeless, for the rest of her life till now.** She ran away at 8.

• Code: Birds of a feather~ (jk, Snow Fairy!)
    • Guild: None
    *The Fomor Magics are five spells often considered "Special Abilities" that were "awakened" within 5 legendary Fomorian Warlords. The Fomors and Fairies waged wars for eons but the Fomors generally used melee rather than magic, so the fact that these abilities remained in the Fomorian Hills along with their owners was largely unknown. That is, until Typhonos - God of Leviathans - swallowed the hills up. When this happened, the Magics started the Survival Process - basically, in order to stay connected to the material world, the warlords would seek out a host - whether by choice or randomly - and place the Fomor Magics inside of the host, keeping their attachment to the world.

**Due to her already excellent control (granted by unethical experimentation) over Arc of Embodiment, she could create food and larger-on-the-inside living places for herself as she wandered.

Stats:

Str: 3/100
    Spd: 5/100 (20 with Six Styles, at start of RP)
    Def: 1/100 (15 w/ SS, SoRP)
    Skill-
    AoE: 30/100 (120/100 w/ Berserk, SoRP - generally this just means large objects go flying everywhere, it isn't properly controlled)
    Demon's Eye: 4/100 (90/100 w/ Berserk, SoRP, almost never happens)
    Fomor Magics: 15/100 (45/100 w/ Berserk, SoRP)
    Six Styles: 10/100 (can't use while Berserk)

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    We don't need to see stats lol.

Your magics must be from fairy tail so people don't grab something op from a random site.

You must be in a guild

Also try to stay away from using black arts since they tend to be very powerful and gives you an unfair advantage from the start

Back