• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    latias45 said:
    sorry about that. - latias45

Hmm... Yes, this is spam~
    Posts "have to have" more than 4 words [Not counting that -latias45 thingy], otherwise, its considered spam~

ArmadilloHD~
    Ah, yeah, Very Nice army~ o.o
    May I guess they're freehand?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Umm....Yeah:
    TaurosandSalamence.gif
    UmbreonandRaikourecolor.gif

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    Thats really good tyranitar dude! One thing that bothers me is the right wing. It looks like Salazard is holding it. XD Maybe try using the left wing as the right wing too. (I think that made sense... O_o)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Guys, I need yar opinions~ o_o;;
    Like, should I make a Sprite Resource Thread [with links to websites and everything else] and an "Advanced Spriting" {Provisory name, It'll be about all Sprite types, Spriting styles, and etc...}

Just post here... If a lot of people agree, I'll make them right away~

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I think that sounds like a great idea ^_^. Epecially the one about spriting styles because it could teach the expert spriters something new.

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited by a moderator:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Thanks, PV~ =D
    [And sorry, I accidentaly clicked in the edit button, instead of Reply, so "edited by Castrainer" appaered under yar post o_o;;]

I shall wait for more people to post, so than I can have a concrete opinion of the Spriters here~

I'd also be glad if any of ya would like to help with those threads...?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Castrainer said:
    Guys, I need yar opinions~ o_o;;
    Like, should I make a Sprite Resource Thread [with links to websites and everything else] and an "Advanced Spriting" {Provisory name, It'll be about all Sprite types, Spriting styles, and etc...}

Just post here... If a lot of people agree, I'll make them right away~
    that would be totally awesome O_____O

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Now that I see at least three people agree, I'll start the planning on them~
    And btw, armadilloHD, yar help will sure be very appreciated!

Hmm, PV, could ya make a very normal Splice? And armadillo, mind me using a Freehand of yars? I think I can use them as examples for the Advanced Spriting thread, if ya agree~

EDIT~
    armadillo, btw, dont call me "Cas" =P
    It remembers me of a very uncool member, so Casty/Cast/Gian/Castrainer/Castle/Castly/Castuy/Castor/OGS is preferable~ xD

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
    Years
  • Castrainer said:
    Now that I see at least three people agree, I'll start the planning on them~
    And btw, armadilloHD, yar help will sure be very appreciated!

Hmm, PV, could ya make a very normal Splice? And armadillo, mind me using a Freehand of yars? I think I can use them as examples for the Advanced Spriting thread, if ya agree~

EDIT~
    armadillo, btw, dont call me "Cas" =P
    It remembers me of a very uncool member, so Casty/Cast/Gian/Castrainer/Castle/Castly/Castuy/Castor/OGS is preferable~ xD
    Of course you can use one of my "freehands" for it it casty -_^
    heres one of them http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/quale/marinerobo.png

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Everyone, please, read the annoucement here at HotS~

Hmm... Thanks armadillo, the thread shall be up in the end of the week~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back