• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    yeah its my first one like it imma fix it though thanks for the rate you two :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    No problamo :) You're really talented, and I stress REALLY talented XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I think your trying to make it looks like Rukario, it kinda does. Anyway it ould be shaded better

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
    Years
  • Ok I've got some new stuff to rate!
    Ok I entered these in the chao contest
    Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

(They're my first chaos, but I'm not going to ask for sympathy from you guys, so don't give me like a +5 for a 1st sprite :P)

Yay! Rate em' while they're hot!

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I've never posted here before so I want to show some of my chaos. By the way Armadillo HD nice sprites there good for a beginer.

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
    Years
  • Goatman56 said:
    I've never posted here before so I want to show some of my chaos. By the way Armadillo HD nice sprites there good for a beginer.
    Woah hold on their dude! I am NOT a beginner! Just because they are my first chaos doesn't mean they are my first sprites. With my experience they balance out to about err umm .0000001 above your level X3. (Oh and I've worked with small sprites before so that's no excuse)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    armadilloHD said:
    . With my experience they balance out to about err umm .0000001 above your level X3. (Oh and I've worked with small sprites before so that's no excuse)
    Armadillo you need to worl pn your attitude,Claire has already gotten on you for it and I and other members have noticed it. There's no need to get so offensive when he was just trying to rate your chao.

Anywho,Stevo i really like it. It reminds me of Tyson for some reason.

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
    Years
  • Congratulations! You just graduated from kidergarten and learned to read! :D

First one is fine, the second one's tail? Has no outline. The third one's legs are waaaay too small. The next few are fine, the first trainer sprite's hair seems too stiff. The next trainer sprite's body parts are disproportional. And the shading is incorrect. And the last few are fine...

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    um, does anyone know where to find colored sprite badges, (Kanto, Orange, Jhoto, Hoenn)? I looked in the Trainer Card Sprite Supplies thread and I can't find them all! Can someone help me?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • First one is fine, the second one's tail? Has no outline. The third one's legs are waaaay too small. The next few are fine, the first trainer sprite's hair seems too stiff. The next trainer sprite's body parts are disproportional. And the shading is incorrect. And the last few are fine...
    Finally a real critic. You see where I'm from the people aren't honest. The second one Paraneon is supposed to have a glowing tail. The third one is a chihuahua Pokemon and he's supposed to have small legs but I'll make them wider. Wendy's hair is kind of stiff. I will correct Aspen's proportions. Thanks for being honest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back